Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop VS real success story  (Read 763 times)
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

many Airdrop ends up being shitcoin and there is also Airdrop which already has a Roadmap. Airdrop can make a person get enough money for free. We can see that EBTC is successful and now EXRNchain keeps rising (because EXRN has a product next year). So, Airdrop with professional developers will make their Coins more valuable.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

many Airdrop ends up being shitcoin and there is also Airdrop which already has a Roadmap. Airdrop can make a person get enough money for free. We can see that EBTC is successful and now EXRNchain keeps rising (because EXRN has a product next year). So, Airdrop with professional developers will make their Coins more valuable.

Exactly a lot of successful airdrops always starts with an introduction about the coin, a detailed roadmap,a well presented website, an informative whitepaper and a group of hardworking and trustworthy devs backing up the project. All other airdrops that will probably turn out to be useless just starts with the details of the coin, not even explaining what the coin is about or what it is for.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

We see more and more airdrops but ...
Has any of them been a real success story yet?
I mean listed on a major exchange, with a real product/service, a major technological innovation?

There are very few, usually all ends with sales of coins and entering the stock exchange ... with one task to sell even more. Very few coins have behind them what technologies that implement the square of different spheres, the rest is wrappers ...
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

We see more and more airdrops but ...
Has any of them been a real success story yet?
I mean listed on a major exchange, with a real product/service, a major technological innovation?

No, still no airdrop was not successful in this sense. This is not surprising, all airdrops Ponzi scheme.

chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

Most airdrops are a waste of time. You need to look for coins with road maps and proper products and teams. Hopefully with ICOs not raising as much money as a few months ago we will see more allocated coins for airdrops.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:29:37 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 07:56:53 PM by Ucy

Alot of Airdrop coming up this days,more reason why we need regulators in the system,to cordinate the affairs of ICO,Airdrop and all other crytocurrency issues.

Why you guys scream "Regulation" for almost anything baffles me.  You think if it were that easy your governments wouldn't have done it long ago?  As if we live in a communist society where both adult and kids expect "Mummy government'' to solve all their problems..

Take the Internet as an example ... it is mostly untouched by the government(in USA atleast) in the name of regulation and it is doing just fine. Many regulations that goes on happens within internet communities eg Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. If govt had regulated the internet you & I would ppobably not have facebook, Twitter, Instagram
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

Airdrop means free money or tokens. Nowadays there is a lot of airdrops coming day by day. i try to join all the airdrop and received token but which was not on the market(token) .
Some airdrops are valueless totally waste of time. I don't think there was a success story by just joining airdrop, they just brand their products/company. And some airdrops do spam on email..which is embarrassing .
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

DeepOnion is doing very well, some people have gotten over 2btc with he airdrops, now they have opened up the airdrops to be more easily joined. The community is good and friendly and they have a clear path with new developments all the time

PosToken also good, first of its kind, great airdrop interface, best i have seen. Yet to stake though, waiting drop 3 to close.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

As for me, only two projects have a really significant success and cost. This is Decred and Byteball. All of them made big innovations in the world of crypto-currency.

cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

Many will be scams/worthless but the way I see it there's no risk in giving out your addresses and performing some social media tasks. I'm willing to take the time to sign up for a no risk/possible reward scenario.
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

Many will be scams/worthless but the way I see it there's no risk in giving out your addresses and performing some social media tasks. I'm willing to take the time to sign up for a no risk/possible reward scenario.

Some such projects ask you to indicate your email address. Then you can be hacked. In the dark side of the Internet, email address are being sold for some kind of criminal activity.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

Could anybody showed some really success airdrop cases?
I just sold my EXRN airdropped coins for $1,500 after completely forgetting about them.
Does this answer your question? I'd call this quite successful!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

I heard one success case about airdrop, after one year people who had these coins were able to sell them for 8000 dollars...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: