Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:46:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin from $6000 to $5500  (Read 1641 times)
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

I just checked poloniex today and btcprice went don't to $5506.28 so that would be -$500 dive. Is this because of the upcoming fork? Can somebody enlighten me what could be causing this?

The fork already happened, people got their bitcoin gold and then dumped their bitcoin.

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

the upcoming hard fork will definitely impact the price of bitcoin which will make bitcoin even higher than $6000. I expect that the highest peak will be $6500
I agree, but this is already fantastic price , considering how much negativity is around, don't you think so?
So, yes, bitcoin fork bitcoin gold are finished. Now Bitcoin supposed to be lower than now. -500$ it's just beginning in my opinion soon it can be decreased to 5000$
When Yobit whales finished with this coin in the next couple of days, it won't worth nothing.
I just checked poloniex today and btcprice went don't to $5506.28 so that would be -$500 dive. Is this because of the upcoming fork? Can somebody enlighten me what could be causing this?
Those who sell Bitcoin now will probably have more chances to buy them back below 5k. This is how things are at the moment. Till November we have plenty of time for surge.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

So the fork has happened and as expected the bitcoin price dropdown a little but for sure after a few weeks the price will go up again and maybe much higher than the original price before the dropdown. So there's nothing to worry about.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

BTG is pump price a lot so that it is normally to dump hope not back to 4,000$ range
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Yes, likely.

Bitcoin Price Struggles to Recover Beyond $5,500; Bitcoin Gold Lacks Community Support
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-struggles-recover-beyond-5500-bitcoin-gold-lacks-community-support/

Nevertheless, this is just a short term setback, much like China.

I made a bet that Bitcoin is going to go up:

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

Get on the right side.

btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

I also have seen that. The price of bitcoin has fallen down. But I think that's not a matter to worry about. As bitcoin is a cryptocoin, it's price may often rise or fall down. It's a normal thing. I think the price will rise soon. A few people are talking that the price has been fallen down because of the upcoming fork. But it's not true. The ups and downs of price is a normal issue.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

That's Bitcoin's volatility for you. This type of price drop is very common so get used to it. This occurs from time to time even though there is no significant reason at all. In this case, it is clear that it is just a correction. We just witnessed a new all time high days ago at around 6,100 USD so it is just normal to see Bitcoin go down a bit. This may be caused by some people selling their coins to get some profit.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

You're definitely right. The decrease on its market value might be caused by the incoming hardfork in November. As the month is getting closer Bitcoin's value is having difficulties with the increase on its value. It is now tied between 6000 and 5500. There's also a probability that it will fall under 5500 but there's no need to qorry because eventually, or after the segwit2x it will again increase and be more expensive.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:57 PM

BTG is pump price a lot so that it is normally to dump hope not back to 4,000$ range

It won't happen. Now seems the price to be stable at around 5500 dollar. And as there will be another fork in November the demand for Bitcoin will remain high and the price rise will continue.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

Every level 3000-4000 , 4000-5000 etc
There are people worrying about a price drop, it's completely normal in bitcoin.

I'm waiting for the next thread when bitcoin goes from 7000 back to 6000  Grin
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:17 PM

It is possible to happen due fluctuation of bitcoin in the market, but eventually there's no need to worries regarding going deep of crypto. Because not only bitcoin were experience of this fall down of value, even altcoins and other coins were declining their price. Maybe hard fork was the highly reasons why crypto currencies decreasing their value. Even though I was thinking that this is a good opportunity because since Christmas is coming it is the perfect timing to invest because I know that bitcoin value were raising up after segwit.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

The price of bitcoin back again at 5800 dollars and im happy for that even the fork will not affect the bitcoin price. I hope it will continue to increase more . Buy more bitcoin with your extra money to earn more money . I hope the price will hit again 6k dollars this day and next month will become 7k dollars and if that happen for sure the bitcoin world become happy because we can earn a lot of profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

Is an oppurtunity to buy! Haha, seeing bitcoin go down alerts me senses to buy. And it is because of people seeing the price surge withdrawing their profits. Dont worry they will come back.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:48:23 AM

Nothing to worry about. It's just a normal dip since most hodlers are cashing out there profit. Also, it is a great opportunity to buy some Bitcoin while the price is still at $5500.

4p0l4k4y (OP)

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

I guess the price will now be back from where it is in a couple of days it is now $5700.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

It won't happen. Now seems the price to be stable at around 5500 dollar. And as there will be another fork in November the demand for Bitcoin will remain high and the price rise will continue.

This remains largely unknown. The coming hard fork you refer to seems to be the most nervous moment in the last few years. Bitcoin Cash released earlier in August was nothing but a minor aberration in this regard. And when the market becomes nervous and undecided, the price usually goes down. As much as I myself want bitcoin to rise higher, to 7000$ and beyond, the deep plunge before the hard fork or soon thereafter remains a possibility which no one should discard as completely irrelevant. To put it simply, the November hard fork is not the same as the one which happened in August and led to Bitcoin Cash turning up.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:08:25 AM

This remains largely unknown. The coming hard fork you refer to seems to be the most nervous moment in the last few years. Bitcoin Cash released earlier in August was nothing but a minor aberration in this regard. And when the market becomes nervous and undecided, the price usually goes down. As much as I myself want bitcoin to rise higher, to 7000$ and beyond, the deep plunge before the hard fork or soon thereafter remains a possibility which no one should discard as completely irrelevant. To put it simply, the November hard fork is not the same as the one which happened in August and led to Bitcoin Cash turning up.

As long as you hold both coins and work to separate them by tainting a transaction and moving your coins between addresses you control, it’s exactly the same as the fork in August, only you the user need to take some action (tainting to protect yourself). Mining power will ultimately follow the money. Users will use whichever coin offers them the most utility and traders will follow the vol.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

So, yes, bitcoin fork bitcoin gold are finished. Now Bitcoin supposed to be lower than now. -500$ it's just beginning in my opinion soon it can be decreased to 5000$
no , 5,500 are a good buy if you can do it then just do it by now before you left behind.

the future prospects of bitcoin are still far away from reached, we can do a lot of things with bitcoin , and people will come to invest and use bitcoin sooner or later , the last few months breakthrough are enough to show bitcoin existence off the world , next achievement should be at $10,000 , don't regret it later , just do buy it now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

It looks like the user learned from last July experience, when the user panicked and sold a lot of bitcoin so as to make the price drop, but now the user better understand that there is no big impact despite there segwit, I'm sure the price will not drop below $ 5000.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

It looks like the user learned from last July experience, when the user panicked and sold a lot of bitcoin so as to make the price drop, but now the user better understand that there is no big impact despite there segwit, I'm sure the price will not drop below $ 5000.

It's true my brother, unlike in August 1 hard fork, people now are more calmer and more relax while waiting the hard fork to be done. The panic selling are lessen, well maybe they give bitcoin their full trust to this. The $5500 we experience is just a correction and nothing to worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: