Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions of where bitcoin will be by the the end of 2018  (Read 2176 times)
CoinKingLSJB (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:46:52 AM

Where does everyone think bitcoin will be by the end of 2018?

I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

Where does everyone think bitcoin will be by the end of 2018? I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.

Right now, Bitcoin is retreating some hundreds of dollars probably because the excitement caused by the hard fork is already gone into the river. There had been marked upswing movement in the demand side of Bitcoin partly because people were buying Bitcoin in anticipation of receiving the free Bitcoin Gold and altcoin holders converted their coins into Bitcoin for the same reason. Now, the fork was already here and we are now reverting back to the normal Bitcoin trading hence the value is going back to the $5,500 level more or less.

Will Bitcoin be back surging as we are heading into the holiday season. As far as I can remember, every holiday season (November - January) is a spending time so there would be many who can be converting their Bitcoin into fiat money and so demand can thin a little bit. I am not so sure but maybe at the end of 2017, we can be seeing Bitcoin still lingering in the $6,000 level take or leave some hundreds. I am reserving my excitement for next year when new markets can be opening and bigger Bitcoin exchanges can be opening their doors to the public in many countries.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

I think bitcoin will still be here and still getting stronger.

The price might be higher than $6000 already. Golden era of bitcoin is really fast approaching.  Cheesy
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

I would say +10K

tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:22:41 AM

it will getting more stronger .i think it will b arround $10000 by end of 2018 Grin Grin Grin Grin
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:48 AM

When more and more people know bitcoin, accept bitcoin. When using bitcoin, everything is ok. I don't think it's going to take long, or maybe within a few years. Now, there's a bitcoin ATM machine on the streets of Germany and Hongkong. I think this is the beginning Wink
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:43:23 AM

in 2018 bitcoin will remain above $ 6000, this year's bitcoin price increase is really amazing, prices rose 10-fold from last year ,, I regret for not buying much in last year. I think this will continue, bitcoin will not go down.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:47:46 AM

i think bitcoin will be heading to $15,000-$18000 before the year close in 2018 why because the movement of btc through the years is really healthy and this estimation is really possible to reach and it may be much higher depending on how the public will adopt bitcoin in the market
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Throughout the past years, we tried to predict the price of bitcoin as $5000 nearly in 2018 and same condition occured.
Some people might not accept our speculation but i think there would be a lot of changes in cryptocurrency market between current year to 2018.
Not impossible that the value of bitcoin can be worth $10000 by the end of 2018.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:35:22 AM

I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.
In my own speculation  it wil reach up to $10,000 either mid 2018 or at the end of the year. Due to social media and technology advancment, bitcoin will spread like desease the next coming years. For next five years, it is not impossible to hit $25,000. Bitcoin is unpredictable but very promising.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:56:11 AM

In my opinion, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will cross 10000 dollars. I am not saying it will reach 10000 dollars, it will cross 10000 dollars . May be it can reach 12000 dollars or something like that. Because its getting popular day by day. Moreover nowadays its hitting the headlines of all media because of its high surge in price. So daily more people are coming to know about this cryptocurrencies and they want to invest in it. So as the demand increases, bitcoin's price will also increase. So no one can exactly predict that how much will be its price by the end of 2018.
Tolyan77735

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:47:41 PM

B 2018 гoдy пpaвитeльcтвo PФ мoжeт лeгaлизoвaть oпepaции c иcпoльзoвaниeм кpиптoвaлют, чтo cтaнeт нoвым этaпoм paзвития дaннoгo инcтpyмeнтa в Poccии. Paнee влacти кaтeгopичecки oткaзывaлиcь oт пpизнaния биткoинa, yгpoжaя пpивлeчeниeм к oтвeтcтвeннocти лиц, кoтopыe бyдyт иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

Seriously? I never heard that bitcoin will be end by next year also if you read some news about that then its obiously a hoax where they try to earn money from ads to visit their blog and read some fake news , fake news everywhere i suggest you don't ready those just visit those website that are really in the content of bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be dead and still in to bumping.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:54:43 PM

Anything can happen next year, a crash, a fork that gets everyone's attention, a new crypto that will revolutionize the market, more countries banning btc exchangers, etc. The only thing i'm sure is Bitcoin going mainstream next year, especially with those rumours about how Amazon could implement BTC as a payment method, who knows, right? but one way or another, btc is going to blow up next year. Value wise, i believe we could reach 10k in January.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

It is really hard to predict bitcoin's price for next year.
YTD's price increase is 650% and might end to 700% for this year.
If this growth happens next year then that is a whooping  $30k per coin. or it may be the other way around.
More FUD might be released against the coin on the coming months which will result to a more publicity for
bitcoin both positive and negative.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:00:28 AM

John McAfee: ‘Bitcoin moves above  $500,000 within three years. Bets?’
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887012614131372032

After Token Sale, StockBet will enable McAfee and you to bet against each other.

John McAfee: ‘I will eat my d–k’ on national television if I lose $500K Bitcoin bet

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

Seriously? I never heard that bitcoin will be end by next year also if you read some news about that then its obiously a hoax where they try to earn money from ads to visit their blog and read some fake news , fake news everywhere i suggest you don't ready those just visit those website that are really in the content of bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be dead and still in to bumping.
If bitcoin really ends in 2018 then it is something that is not right. we know that Bitoin is currently growing and has an incredible rate of improvement. now we're at the end of 2017 and imagine that bitcoin will end in 2018 it's the funniest thing I've ever heard.  Cheesy
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:42:13 AM

I have fun every time I think about bitcoin price and it’s future and its amazes me how the community is on the positive view of it always. Because I’m also optimistic that cryptocurrency is having more and more investors day by day and that alone we can be sure of its increasing value. For me a 10000$ - 10500$ is the minimum of year 2018.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

Anything can happen next year, a crash, a fork that gets everyone's attention, a new crypto that will revolutionize the market, more countries banning btc exchangers, etc. The only thing i'm sure is Bitcoin going mainstream next year, especially with those rumours about how Amazon could implement BTC as a payment method, who knows, right? but one way or another, btc is going to blow up next year. Value wise, i believe we could reach 10k in January.
While technically anything can happen at the same time the scenario in which bitcoin crashes is very unlikely, bitcoin is very strong at the moment and if bitcoin goes mainstream in the next year then there is no way the price is going to go below the current levels.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:59:49 AM

My conservative estimate for end of 2018 is $15k-20k, so that's what I'm hoping for.

I think its very unlikely it won't be at least $15k.
I could see it going as high as $25k next year since I definitely think institutional investors will start getting on board in 2018 and the price will really start booming.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: