Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions of where bitcoin will be by the the end of 2018  (Read 2173 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

Where does everyone think bitcoin will be by the end of 2018?

I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.

In my opinion, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will cross 10000 dollars. I am not saying it will reach 10000 dollars, it will cross 10000 dollars . May be it can reach 12000 dollars or something like that. Because its getting popular day by day. Moreover nowadays its hitting the headlines of all media because of its high surge in price. So daily more people are coming to know about this cryptocurrencies and they want to invest in it. So as the demand increases, bitcoin's price will also increase. So no one can exactly predict that how much will be its price by the end of 2018.
Well for me, I think the price of bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000 because if you look at the recent bitcoin growth, bitcoin value was growing in lighting speed. In year alone bitcoin value increases with about 800% - who knows may be the value of bitcoin might reach 1000% by the of 2017. If bitcoin continue to grow even it 500% next year 2018 - the value of single bitcoin would be around $40,000.
That's high prediction for bitcoin.. Here in my country bitcoin is really well known but not use by a lot of people so i think in next year it can increase people to use bitcoin.. if ever will know what is that actual use of bitcoin they can invest and use bitcoin instead of other internet payment processor since they can also getting the benefits of the price increases they can also buy easily without identity check when  buying online..
But this prediction $40k or even $30k is impossible to happen.. i think we  will see slowly movement but not in that price..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

I'm interested to see where everyone thinks bitcoin is headed, like value wise and how people would have adapted to it.

In my opinion, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will cross 10000 dollars. I am not saying it will reach 10000 dollars, it will cross 10000 dollars . May be it can reach 12000 dollars or something like that. Because its getting popular day by day. Moreover nowadays its hitting the headlines of all media because of its high surge in price. So daily more people are coming to know about this cryptocurrencies and they want to invest in it. So as the demand increases, bitcoin's price will also increase. So no one can exactly predict that how much will be its price by the end of 2018.
Well for me, I think the price of bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000 because if you look at the recent bitcoin growth, bitcoin value was growing in lighting speed. In year alone bitcoin value increases with about 800% - who knows may be the value of bitcoin might reach 1000% by the of 2017. If bitcoin continue to grow even it 500% next year 2018 - the value of single bitcoin would be around $40,000.
That's high prediction for bitcoin.. Here in my country bitcoin is really well known but not use by a lot of people so i think in next year it can increase people to use bitcoin.. if ever will know what is that actual use of bitcoin they can invest and use bitcoin instead of other internet payment processor since they can also getting the benefits of the price increases they can also buy easily without identity check when  buying online.. But this prediction $40k or even $30k is impossible to happen.. i think we  will see slowly movement but not in that price..
I'm not actually talking about people like me and you, i was talking about the big companies who started investing in bitcoin recently.
If you look at the recent bitcoin growth you should know that's not ordinary but highly anticipated by the very big companies and very rich investors.
And bitcoin value will grow whether with guys like us or not because a lot of big companies are now started investing in bitcoin. that is why the price of bitcoin keeps going higher.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:21:38 AM

That's high prediction for bitcoin.. Here in my country bitcoin is really well known but not use by a lot of people so i think in next year it can increase people to use bitcoin.. if ever will know what is that actual use of bitcoin they can invest and use bitcoin instead of other internet payment processor since they can also getting the benefits of the price increases they can also buy easily without identity check when  buying online.. But this prediction $40k or even $30k is impossible to happen.. i think we  will see slowly movement but not in that price..
I'm not actually talking about people like me and you, i was talking about the big companies who started investing in bitcoin recently.
If you look at the recent bitcoin growth you should know that's not ordinary but highly anticipated by the very big companies and very rich investors.
And bitcoin value will grow whether with guys like us or not because a lot of big companies are now started investing in bitcoin. that is why the price of bitcoin keeps going higher.
i also looking for that big possibilities that bigger investors are now behind this certain rise up, bitcoin making its way to the new height simply because
businesses are now showing interest and if adoption will continue and more big companies that will use this as mode of payments then 10k $ or more will happen before this year end and what more do we expect next year.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:50 AM

Well for me, I think the price of bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be anywhere between $40,000 to $50,000 because if you look at the recent bitcoin growth, bitcoin value was growing in lighting speed. In this year alone bitcoin value increases with about 800% - who knows may be the value of bitcoin might reach 1000% by the of 2017. If bitcoin continue to grow even by 500% next year 2018 - the value of single bitcoin would be worth around $40,000.

I think $40-$50k is a bit high for next year, though not impossible. I'm thinking more like $25-30k.

It could go up to 40-50k range next year but only if institutional investors just go crazy on bitcoin next year. I think the process of getting most institutional investors on board will take about three years. It's starting with these two futures contracts that will be offered in the next few months. I think by mid to late 2018 institutional investors will start hopping on board for real (with actual bitcoin backed products), which is what I think could push the price possibly up to $30k. I think they are very reluctant to hop on board and when they do they're only gonna be putting a little bit of their massive money in to start. So I think a rise of $20k in price next year is doable but not much more. Over the next five years though I think bitcoin will become a standard asset to invest in and that'll push it well beyond $100k.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:42:43 AM

If the pump will cointinue up to the end of 2017 I can say that bitcoin will be heading $10000 in 2018. The market of bitcoin grows very fast and this year gives so much profit to a lot of bitcoin investors and as this pump continue giving us opportunity I'm sure many people will turn their heads into bitcoin and will start looking for it, with this the demand of bitcoin will continue going up and will affects the pricing of limited supply of bitcoin.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:17:49 AM

I think its far fectched but the pricing would be at the end of 2018 is nearing $20000 a piece. As the market hits $10000 more people would want to hop on the market creating so much demand for little supply.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

We may have up to 20% adaptability increase before the end of 2018. Bitcoin have the best years in 2017 as this year performance was an extraordinary and we expect this momentum to be sustain till 2018. I do believe that big online retailers like Amazon and aliexpress are going to adopt bitcoin as one of the way you can pay for goods on their sites.  I believe bitcoin price will go as high as $15,000 before the end of next year. I have foreseen that governments will also be  adopting bitcoin and legalize bitcoin.
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

I would say $10k is not an unreasonable level at the end of 2018, all things considered because a strong year is most likely to be followed by a weaker one. The bulls wont run forever at this rate. But a stabilization in December and slow going on forward into and throughout the next year might slowly make $10k possible.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Potentially <$1000 if the fork goes badly and we have a crash. The existing banking system , Dimon etc will point the finger and say “I told you so” and the MSM will drive non bank Crypto into the ground. Most of the community wasn’t around for 2014 so have not experienced bitcoin really crashing and staying crashed, or eroding 2-3% a week for months. They won’t be able to deal with it emotionally and they will abandon bitcoin and crypto telling themselves it was all a Ponzi run by evil hero and legendary members on bitcointalk.
If this happens the recovery will take en extremely long time (if ever) - before when we crashed there weren’t that many of us to get hurt, there are a lot more now and the collective memory and hurt will be much much greater.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

My prediction about bitcoin in 2018 maybe it will crash deep or it will continue to climb  and reach or surpass the 10k value cause there's a posbility ithink. And now adays its to hard to speculate  about bitcoin price as we see its always fluctuate.  No permanent direction maybe it will rocketed again like what happened before even its always volatile bitcoin achieve our prediction. Lets just see 2018
I think bitcoin has the possibility to reach that price before the end of the year however I think in the next year the price is not going to move much after all we cannot get new all time highs in every month, we need some time to rest and some time to accumulate more bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

however I think in the next year the price is not going to move much after all we cannot get new all time highs in every month, we need some time to rest and some time to accumulate more bitcoin.

Bitcoin's adoption is constantly increasing, so regardless of the short term dips we experience, we'll continue to go up. If CME gets an approval from the SEC, we'll see this market rocket up like there is no tomorrow -- this will open the door for institutions to enter the market. We can't expect each year to result in 500-600% growth margins, which obviously is insane if you think about it, but growth is something that can't be held back for too long. If we do happen to correct further from current levels, it's nothing more than a temporary step back -- either keep holding, or use it to buy even more coins.
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

It is really difficult to predict what the price would be at the end of this year,because the price of bitcoin was breaking records on a monthly basis and with the cancellation of 2x fork we could see a hibernation period for a while and we could see a correction from this point until we see another push in the price,so it is not that easy to predict the price now.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:27:21 AM

It might be around 8000-9000 US Dollars. After all bitcoin is unpredictable and it might break records even further this year.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Sensill

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

with normal trading and no new news (new fork , countries support bitcoin) price will up to 9,000$ with good news will up to (15,000$)

Mehedi72

Activity: 724
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

mate,  i think so csuse  now 1 Bitcoin equals   7476.78 US Dollar. Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 10k dollar or more within February 2018 year

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

however I think in the next year the price is not going to move much after all we cannot get new all time highs in every month, we need some time to rest and some time to accumulate more bitcoin.

Bitcoin's adoption is constantly increasing, so regardless of the short term dips we experience, we'll continue to go up. If CME gets an approval from the SEC, we'll see this market rocket up like there is no tomorrow -- this will open the door for institutions to enter the market. We can't expect each year to result in 500-600% growth margins, which obviously is insane if you think about it, but growth is something that can't be held back for too long. If we do happen to correct further from current levels, it's nothing more than a temporary step back -- either keep holding, or use it to buy even more coins.
I know that bitcoin is not going to wait for us if it skyrockets then it is better that we get to have a lot of bitcoin already in order to take advantage of that situation but to me it seems the growth needs to slow down a little bit, it is impossible to maintain the big percentage of earnings we got in this year.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:41:08 AM

2018 is plenty of time for bitcoin to grow. I'm pretty confident with bitcoin's value going to at least $12,000 and set multiple all time highs along the way in early to mid 2018. Though it goes without saying that this bull hike cannot last forever.

If it can indeed last till end of 2018 i don't see $20k a problem for bitcoin to break at all.

If it ends earlier though then we can only wish that it does not crash too low. But new ATHs will definitely get set.
moola_

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:04 AM

I think the Bitcoin price will growth in the long term with small price corrections from time to another. In order to profit from the corrections that will happen on the holidays of the end of the year, and you can also Hodl if you are a long term investor .
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:08:51 AM

Man, it's hard to say.

BTC's extremely volatile and one small event can have a big difference on the price level of bitcoin. Hacks or whatever can all affect bitcoin greatly, and we can't really predict whether or not that is ever going to happen or when.

But if everything goes right, and nothing falls apart, easily we could be looking at $25,000 per coin by the end of 2018, if not more.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

The price of bitcoin should be $20k or something by the end of 2018. Maybe bitcoin will be more adaptive to others and will continue to grow like a wild flower. Right now, bitcoin price is $8200 and i hope by the end of 2017 it reaches $10k well there's nothing to lose if we hope for it to happen but i know for sure that it's going to happen not now but soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: