Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you experienced discrimination in the work?  (Read 1354 times)
Renzyp (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Physical or mental disability
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renzyp (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:01:53 AM

I do personally Becouse of my rase!
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:42:02 AM

Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Absolutely yes,I have been discriminated by my collegues because of marital status and being an atheist . These kind of discrimination is very painful and It is really hard to keep calm against this kind of humiliating behaviours. People are not respectful to so-called odd ones in workplaces. This is insane.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:58:09 AM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

I was actually discriminated by my workmates before and it bugs me every time. They make me feel that I don't deserve the position I have so they bully me about my skin color and religion. It sickens me and I just get the feeling that I don't want to go back to work. People are so intolerable.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

When I was working abroad for my internship, people started to see that I was really doing well and started calling me names like mexican chinese and filipino rat. They actually threatened me with department. I wasn't even afraid because my boss actually sees my success and doesn't let me get bullied.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

I experienced discrimination back at school because of my ethnic group. It was very awful but i survived it by always topping the class.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Happily no. I make sure that people respect me at work. No one has the right to discriminate and i make sure that i give my mind to people who try to do so. You have yo give yourself respect and don't allow anybody to do that to you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:00:12 PM

I was fortunate enough not to be discriminated until now about any of the above mentioned reason, however I've heard and know people who have been and these people are a great reminder to all of us that these problems are still present in our "advanced society" we all have to speak up if we see something wrong happening either in our work space or out in the street. It concerns all of us, in this world, one day, will walk your children, and the children of theirs - do you want to leave things as they are for them? We have to act as a big family and recognize that people are different, and it's part of humanity to be different and that's okay. If you have issues at works regarding these issues make sure to inform your supervisor or human resources, they will be happy to assist you with any sort of discrimination.
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

absolutely yes. it is due to may marital status and my age. because of I am still a junior, many senior do what they want to do with me. they always ask me to do something which is not regarded to my work. they make me as servant.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Discrimination not only happens in our work place, school,organization, community but in every aspects of our lives.
The major reason of our discrimination its because we let other people belittled us and mis understand us.They don't know the life we our living,they don't know we are experiencing a great trouble in life.they just only see and react the way we act and moved with a little mistake and then judge us just like that.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

yes I have. Treating me differently to an older worker,  Inappropriate language to describe me, Refusal to pay me the national minimum wage, Imposing a job requirement that is too hard for me to meet, Dismissal of me on the basis of age. If someone looks younger than he or she is, and is discriminated against on this basis, this could be unlawful.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:29:47 PM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

yes, I have experienced discrimination in my workplace because of my age and my education, my co-workers underestimated the credibility of my work simply because they are more senior and college than I am a high school graduate.
I think it's all because I work better than them, all the ways and technical work that I do more efficiently than their work system, they become jealous because the company leader to prefer and respect me in the company.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

Yes. But I overcame it by working hard and thus being better than everybody else. In the end people only care about achieving the best possible results with the least amount of input. If you're more productive than everybody else, nobody will give a shit about who you are or where you came from. If nothing helps just leave the company and find another or start your own. Pretty simple.

But it's easier to blame lack of success on discrimination instead of putting in effort and taking charge of your own life, so people keep playing the victim card.

I would immediately fire anyone who goes that route without being able to clearly state what sets them apart from other employees.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

So far I haven't experience any kind of discrimination in my work, my colleagues are all good to me, always supports me and trying to help and guide me in the best way they can. We respect each other and their belief, I guess that's the reason why there's no discrimination at all.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

I hope that all people that is here in this thread who suffer all those abuse demand it propertly, there is no excuse, you must demand it and try to solve it ASAP, obviously there is some sitiations in with this is "easy to said and dificult to do" but do yourself a favor dont dont allow it anymore.

Btw to the main OP question, no, i didn't suffer it and we should never allow it directly or indirectly.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Yes I experienced discrimination at work because of my physical disability. Well, I don't actually consider it as disability but an imperfection. They discriminate me because of my skin tone. I have a tanned skin and they tease me about it. However, I can't still blame them in this world who based the beauty of a person through it's skin tone. I'm still thankful for having it. God gave me this for a reason. I'm not perfect though.
SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

That cannot be avoided, you will always run into that problem wherever you go. Best advise to do to what you do best and let your actions speak for you. Command respect through your skills and professionalism
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:28:17 PM

Good thing I have not yet encountered any similar instances of bullying or discrimination in the workplace. I think it is because I know my limitations and how to handle conflicts hence I am able to stop a potential situation that could lead to  a similar instance.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:18:07 PM

I have never experienced it. my partners are kind people, we uphold the value of tolerance. and I am so grateful that I have perfect workplace where the people are emphasizing the fraternity. and it is very important to keep the relationship among people in groups.

langawon

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

Met, because I was a girl, did not receive equal treatment and opportunities
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: