Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoins, just got my first wallet.  (Read 1348 times)
burnout88 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:37:52 PM

Hello, I am new to the whole bitcoin thing, and now with bitcoins being all over the news I figure I should get into it.  I just got my first wallet open and next paycheck I will buy my first coin.  In the mean time I figured I would post on here asking if anyone wanted to donate some bitcoins to my wallet, my wallet is very empty and it would be really nice if someone could give me a jump start, I will take anything, as I am not wealthy and anything is better then nothing.  So if you have any extra coins, or are extremely wealthy and want to help out a someone new in the bitcoin world, send some coins my way.  Thanks for any help
Send any donations to:
1FNuzt9W92aAQEf64MyAyK2cob8CxgPs87
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 11:40:30 PM

Hello, I am new to the whole bitcoin thing, and now with bitcoins being all over the news I figure I should get into it.  I just got my first wallet open and next paycheck I will buy my first coin.  In the mean time I figured I would post on here asking if anyone wanted to donate some bitcoins to my wallet, my wallet is very empty and it would be really nice if someone could give me a jump start, I will take anything, as I am not wealthy and anything is better then nothing.  So if you have any extra coins, or are extremely wealthy and want to help out a someone new in the bitcoin world, send some coins my way.  Thanks for any help
Send any donations to:

Welcome to the forums and to bitcoin, good luck with your begging.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:41:37 PM

Send any donations to:

Hey there! You can use faucets to get free BTC, Smiley. http://coinfaucets.tk is a rotator and timer for them so you can keep hitting them as soon as you can to earn more.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:45:45 PM

Send any donations to:

Followed a few of your posts btceic - but this made me laugh Smiley

donations not accepted
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 11:50:37 PM

Send any donations to:

Glad I could make you laugh Smiley

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:54:34 PM

Send any donations to:

Glad I could make you laugh Smiley

Make me laugh now. MY TURN!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
burnout88 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:28:56 AM

I am using the free sites like crazy, been on them non stop, every 30 min lol, figured i would do a little begging and maybe someone would help me out, the free sites give so little, but i guess its free so thats what i should expect.  I will offer this jokes as compensation for any donations made to me lol.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Bitcoin Merchant

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:54:20 AM

Congrats on joining bitcoin, your gonna love it here Smiley
pinguino

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:21:40 AM

congrats on your wallet! they are more fun when you feed them.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3276

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:24:37 AM

The first thing you do when you install a wallet is:

1. Encrypt it.
2. Back it up.

After that, it is ok to load it with bitcoins.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:27:04 AM

The first thing you do when you install a wallet is:

1. Encrypt it.
2. Back it up.

After that, it is ok to load it with bitcoins.

3. Send tons of BTC to 19HR9WS8hJdhPq1xMScFpnujMoDLqszUA9

burnout88 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:56:36 PM

Well i managed to get 0.09601037 in coins doing tasks for like 5 hours straight.  Talk about working for nothing lol but ill take it
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:59:14 PM

Well i managed to get 0.09601037 in coins doing tasks for like 5 hours straight.  Talk about working for nothing lol but ill take it

As time goes on the value will go up as well, Smiley.

dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:07:07 PM

Welcome Smiley

webcoinx

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:08:02 PM

Welcome to Crypto Currency...

Smiley
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:17:53 PM

Welcome to the forums. Beleive me, you'll find a lot of earning opportunities

Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:07:06 AM

Welcome brotherin  Smiley

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:12:43 AM

Get yourself a used 7970 video card on ebay and start mining!
PeterB

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:16:35 AM

Welcome to the land of bitcoin~~

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
burnout88 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:39:32 AM

Well now i screwed up, I got to 0.12 BTC and I was saving a backup, and in the process it asked for my passphrase, and when I enter it, it does not work.  I use the same password for everything, and it is not working, somehow i must of managed to enter it wrong twice when I was creating it, and now i guess i screwed and pretty frustrated that i just wasted hours of my time doing those tasks all for nothing now, Ive tried and tired but nothing works. kmn
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: