Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:15:06 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sent Bitcoin from localbitcoins to MtGox, and account not funded 24 Hours  (Read 624 times)
bestbuy (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:51:07 PM

Am very new to Bitcoin, as I sent bitcoin the amount equivalent to over 400 USD to a account or wallet at MtGox from my Localbitcoins accounts...

The account is not funded till this moment.

This is from Blockchain

Transactions
No. Transactions   1   
Total Received   $ 448.44   
Final Balance   $ 448.44  

****GoaCKLe*****trC5J9kMXaZGE*****     4.2028 BTC
4.2028 BTC

The confirmation is yet to begin and this is not normal at all, because I have sent from LocalBitcoins to MtGox same day and took just less than a minute to fund the account.

I have since been writing to Localbitcoins.com but they never replied any of my mails yet and I have been called all sorts of names by the person who is suppose to receive the bitcoin.

I want this transaction cancelled so I can get the refund in my account and then send the cash back to the buyer.

Please help me.
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:48:49 PM

Hi, bitcoin transactions are irreversible. If the transaction shows up on the blockchain, then it is final.

Check the transaction on these services:

- blockchain.info
- blockexplorer.com

If the transaction doesn't show on those sites, then we (localbitcoins) have some serious problem, and send me as a private message the transaction you made (the bitcoin address and amount). If the transaction shows up on those sites, then it is fault at mtgox or the receiving end. As all transactions are public, it is easy to prove if a transaction is made or not.

We can't currently afford 24 hour support, therefore it often takes a day for support to answer. We hope to improve this soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: