Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining in caves  (Read 193 times)
rudik9773 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:28:35 AM

No matter how nice mining projects creators` intentions would be, most of them do it solely for money. At the same time, funding for a project`s organization is so limited and they try to come up with solutions on how and what they can save. Savings and thrift are good qualities, but when it comes to a start-up, the desire to spend as little money as possible can play a cruel joke. I often read about creators trying to install miners in ice mountain caves to save on cooling systems, acquiring equipment that uses natural gas to reduce energy costs. Most often no one thinks that servicing such ideas will be several times more expensive, but it`s, as they say, "not our business." The main thing for an investor is to find a project that meets all his requirements. Me… I`ve discovered MiningNow - https://miningnow.online/en/. Organizers don`t make up incredible ideas, but simply do their work well – they`re doing their best to make their investors earn on cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papisinka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

And u know why MNW doesn`t discuss stupid ideas on savings? Cause their partner`s RUSAL that provides them with special premises, and they gonna also create data centers in Karelia. Here`s the link: https://aluminiuminsider.com/rusal-establish-data-center-nadvoitsy-aluminium-smelter-nw-russia/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: