Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gold: any potential?  (Read 635 times)
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:41:24 PM

I originally thought that in gold there is nothing but PR. The price of 150 is already quite large for him, i think.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

Today, October 25, manufacturers plan to ramify bitcoin in the blockade. What will come of it, we'll see.
Of course, he will not be able to beat beatcoin himself.
For me, so another attempt to create a new crypto currency. With the price of one coin, too, it is not yet clear. Obtaining coins is not so easy and will depend on where the currencies are stored, on the exchange or wallet. I think it will get accustomed, but there will not be a huge demand.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

I originally thought that in gold there is nothing but PR. The price of 150 is already quite large for him, i think.
It seems to me that it is not the price. Who trades in btg? My coins locked in the wallet. Maybe it's an unrealistic price. I heard that btg has problems with the code and therefore the exchange does not want to trade until satisfied that the transaction, btg will be different from the btc and they will not be hanging.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

I suppose guys could be impacted by the awesome Bitcoin progress and decided a new cryptocurrency should enter the market. Remember the time when it was under 400 bucks and all thought it was TOO MUCH. I’m convinced that BTG has some future!
crys191971

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

I think bitcoin gold started wrong. He did not communicate at all with the community. I think he rushed to the fork!
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

The owners of BTG enthusiastically exchanged it to BTC because its value is almost 20% of bitcoin.For now is the best moment for btg but we do not know in the future logically no more than free coin

Its future will be like just BCC/BCH, seeing them it seems like its decreasing its value. Coin such as BCC, BCH and as well as BTG is like a competitor with bitcoin, but obviously bitcoin value can no longer be attained. Possibly, just like the news I have heard, instead of making BTG as another platform or another competitor, there is a plan to just make it as a support for bitcoin. Probably, it will have a better future once it happened. But that idea is not so sure, who knows bitcoin gold will have a better future as a competitor. One thing is for sure, regardless of all new coins forking with BTC, bitcoin will surely have a bright future.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

It's seems we need to review first the background of bitcoin gold before we invest, since BTG is newly launch let's observed first their behavior in market. Otherwise we can't measure for now the potential of bitcoin gold, maybe in the past few days we can see how this coin move in the market. Hopefully that this altcoins will gonna be successful in the future.
Hafik

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

I’ve been following the announcements surrounding the Bitcoin Gold launch, and it seemed full of expectations (PoW, mining hardware etc...) or it was just good marketing. Anyway, when looking at the prices this morning, it didn’t look that bright: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
Besides, looks like security and protection were not the best.

Then, I wonder if SegWit2X will be implemented and if other forks make sense. Looks almost like making money just with air...

What do you think?

If it is POW based, everyone should not bother to mine it. but the greatest possibility could happen SegWit, because it does not give advantages to others. this is probably what developers have to think about, to minimize such a thing.

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

I think Bitcoin Gold has more potential than Bitcoin Cash. Some features are added to suit the needs of everyone.
Like for example, everyone can mine coins because Bitcoin Gold will let you mine even with low specs hardware. Speculations are everyone can mine with their phones.
But the main thing is Bitcoin Gold should have numbers of investors.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:27:27 AM

I'm not sure on bitcoin gold. I didn't see potential on it just another scam coin and I Already sold it yesterday
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

Till now I didn't bother about Bitcoin Gold because Everytime they are creating a new when there is any fork happening. I think many big guys diverting Bitcoin investments into other like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold etc. On the first day of Bitcoin Gold launch the price fell below 60%.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

I'm not sure with there features it will happen so I don't want invest on scam coin like bitcoin gold.
Of course no potential no have future.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

For me I don't think so, it seems like a pretty pointless creation with little or no backing. Seemed to just be a premined money grab.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

I’ve been following the announcements surrounding the Bitcoin Gold launch, and it seemed full of expectations (PoW, mining hardware etc...) or it was just good marketing. Anyway, when looking at the prices this morning, it didn’t look that bright: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/

Then, I wonder if SegWit2X will be implemented and if other forks make sense. Looks almost like making money just with air...

What do you think?

I think Segwit2x is an entirely different proposition. Bitcoin gold was just a joke really, free coins... although it will no doubt be pumped at some point.
Segwit2x though is much more serious, and a genuine concern. Depending on how it goes, it really has the potential for major disruption.
SongtanMan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

For me I don't think so, it seems like a pretty pointless creation with little or no backing. Seemed to just be a premined money grab.

I agree with you. It's just a money grab by a group of greedy developers.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

What do you think?
Whether the people like it or not, there was a lot of work that went on in Bitcoin Gold. There is a little bit of potential in that Altcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███