Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB B2 or B3 Avalon Pre-Order Reverse Auction starting at 100BTC  (Read 860 times)
User705 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:36:13 AM

I'm looking to purchase any avalon pre-order either b2 or b3.  This is a reverse auction starting at 100BTC so whoever offers me the lowest price I will take it and I might take more then one.  I am on the west coast and can do in person pickup once the unit comes.  I travel a lot so east coast pick up possible too.  Escrow with John K.  However, I do not wish to put up the full BTC to escrow.  This is because while I am obligated to buy the asic putting up the full payment, when it comes the seller can simply refuse to sell it to me if for example BTC price is double or difficulty isn't that much higher or both.  I will put up as much nonrefundable btc deposit as the seller is willing to match with me as security and incentive for the seller to actually go through with the deal.  This can be good for the seller as well since for a smaller deposit he has a deal to sell and also can simply forfeit it if conditions are better to keep the unit.  Both deposits will be nonrefundable which means if I don't add the required BTC to escrow once seller is ready to ship the seller gets to keep it.  Seller must post his order and tracking info so that it can be seen when it arrives to avoid seller mining with the unit and then a few months later saying "I'm ready to ship now"  To keep it neat please post price you are willing to sell at, shipping included or not, and the amount of deposit you want.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuiveringGibbage

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:45:53 AM

I'll start this bid off at 370BTC for a 3 module Avalon Batch 2 pre-order and/or in-hand. Located in Australia. Shipment can be discussed later if there's a serious offer.

I represent 2 "potential" sellers who are highly respected and well known in the BTC community. They have advised me that they will entertain offers of 370BTC or higher. I know this is high, but if you or anyone is willing, feel free to contact me and I'll organise a meeting. This is a serious offer.

Note: The one which is in-hand atm, might be a bit harder to get since the owner has started mining on it and has grown a custom to to it.

Serious offers only please.

Thanks,
QG.

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
User705 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:01:48 AM

I'm only looking for pre-order not yet arrived units.  I'm well aware that I am not likely to get an in hand Avalon for less then 100BTC at current exchange rate.  So you bid is invalid since it is above 100 anyways.

applejack7

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:53:33 PM

I have a b2 preorder, but I want 350B. Good luck getting one @ cost two weeks before they ship.
User705 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:53:05 PM

I agree that in hand unit is worth a lot more.  Two weeks until they ship maybe...  Who knows when I will get it...  And I am paying a 33% premium not at cost since they were 75btc for b3 order.

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:19:35 PM

I'm looking to purchase any avalon pre-order either b2 or b3.  This is a reverse auction starting at 100BTC so whoever offers me the lowest price I will take it and I might take more then one.  I am on the west coast and can do in person pickup once the unit comes.  I travel a lot so east coast pick up possible too.  Escrow with John K.  However, I do not wish to put up the full BTC to escrow.  This is because while I am obligated to buy the asic putting up the full payment, when it comes the seller can simply refuse to sell it to me if for example BTC price is double or difficulty isn't that much higher or both.  I will put up as much nonrefundable btc deposit as the seller is willing to match with me as security and incentive for the seller to actually go through with the deal.  This can be good for the seller as well since for a smaller deposit he has a deal to sell and also can simply forfeit it if conditions are better to keep the unit.  Both deposits will be nonrefundable which means if I don't add the required BTC to escrow once seller is ready to ship the seller gets to keep it.  Seller must post his order and tracking info so that it can be seen when it arrives to avoid seller mining with the unit and then a few months later saying "I'm ready to ship now"  To keep it neat please post price you are willing to sell at, shipping included or not, and the amount of deposit you want.

Worthless forum spam. Nobody is going to sell you a unit order for cost, and if someone does its a scam. Completely pointless post.
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:37:47 PM

Worthless forum spam. Nobody is going to sell you a unit order for cost, and if someone does its a scam. Completely pointless post.

Not true, I'm willing to sell a batch 3 for almost cost, Times have changed and I'm in need of some quick cash. Ces La Vie .
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:43:32 PM

Not true, I'm willing to sell a batch 3 for almost cost, Times have changed and I'm in need of some quick cash. Ces La Vie .

Then I assume you will be selling yours here then?
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:48:32 PM

I assume you will be selling yours here then?

I have a few units for sale, some sold, and other in negotiations.
User705 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:20:03 PM

How is 100BTC at cost?  Am I missing something?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: