Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VAND Capital - Revolutionising Algorithmic Trading.  (Read 1699 times)
Smoikata (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:18:37 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:20:14 PM by Smoikata

https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/1.jpg

The Vand team aims to revolutionise the algorithmic trading experience of cryptocurrencies by developing a sophisticated platform for building algorithmic trading strategies. All users will possess the tools needed to create an automated trading strategy regardless of programming skill level. This is made possible with our unique user interface where the logic of the strategy is built simply by moving blocks. Each block will represent unique logical functions where they will be pieced together to create a fully functional trading strategy.

https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2.jpg
https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/3.jpg
https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/4.jpg
https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/5.jpg
https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/9-1.jpg
https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/7.jpg
https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/8.jpg

VAND Capital Ltd. is a registered firm in Estonia / European Union with a registration number in Estonian registry: 14337754
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

interesting project sir. reserve indonesian translation
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

Can you please post some examples of the Algorithm invented by your team?
Can you pelase explain meaning of Artificial Intelligence in your WhitePaper? Is it Machine Learning algo? If yes, does it work? Post some results here.
Do you have legally registered company? Can we see certificate of incorporation and other activity of your company?
AntonIribozov

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

Hello, I am Anton Iribozov from VAND Capital and I will do my best to answer all of your questions.

Can you pelase explain meaning of Artificial Intelligence in your WhitePaper? Is it Machine Learning algo? If yes, does it work? Post some results here.
Do you have legally registered company? Can we see certificate of incorporation and other activity of your company?

VAND Capital Ltd. is a registered firm in Estonia / European Union with a registration number in Estonian registry: 14337754
You can see a certificate here: https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/14337754-VAND%20CAPITAL%20O%C3%9C?lang=en
Also, you can check our registration number in Estonian registry to verify us.

About the meaning of Artificial Intelligence in our WhitePaper. We are NOT using Machine Learning. Our models are custom and created via more sophisticated branch of AI - Neural Networks.

We develop different models which our users will be able to modify and implement in their own quantitative strategies.
Here is a brief explanation of one of our models:

Let's see  ​Defining ​Volatility model.
For many of algorithmic trading strategies, volatility is a key factor. So we analyse price returns of the selected cryptocurrency. They are presented into time series of Y.
Time ​series ​are ​divided ​into ​two ​subsets.
The model seeks for Break Point for these time series. In most cases the small amount of observations of the two samples does not allow us to reject the tests for verifying the conditions (The constant variations into Heteroscedasticity and normal distribution). This means that we assume for near future the price movements ​follow ​Brownian ​motion. When the model finds Break Point it starts ARFIMA models. With these models we remove the autocorrelation of the prices and define the current trend for the cryptocurrency. The autocorrelation is detected with custom developed Neural Networks algorithm which we develop and verify with professor from Glasgow University.

This is just a brief example how one of the models works We have more and develop even more. All VAND Capital users will be able to modify the models according their vision and use it to create their own automated algorithm.

I strongly believe that the trading evaluates very fast and very soon we will not be able to make any money if we do not use quantitative strategies. I am trader and also manage software company of 6 people. We do our best to share our vision how all traders should to trade crypto and stocks.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

Kind Regards,
Anton Iribozov
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

Hello, I am Anton Iribozov from VAND Capital and I will do my best to answer all of your questions.

You can see a certificate here: https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/14337754-VAND%20CAPITAL%20O%C3%9C?lang=en

About the meaning of Artificial Intelligence in our WhitePaper. We are NOT using Machine Learning. Our models are custom and created via more sophisticated branch of AI - Neural Networks.

We develop different models which our users will be able to modify and implement in their own quantitative strategies.

Let's see  ​Defining ​Volatility model.
The model seeks for Break Point for these time series. In most cases the small amount of observations of the two samples does not allow us to reject the tests for verifying the conditions (The constant variations into Heteroscedasticity and normal distribution). This means that we assume for near future the price movements ​follow ​Brownian ​motion. When the model finds Break Point it starts ARFIMA models. With these models we remove the autocorrelation of the prices and define the current trend for the cryptocurrency. The autocorrelation is detected with custom developed Neural Networks algorithm which we develop and verify with professor from Glasgow University.

Great! Sounds scientific enough to be confusing.

Now do I understand correctly:  Your "AI", as almost any neural network, uses set of data to "learn" and then can output another set of data based on what it learned? Basically you feed your neural network historical market data and it outputs it's projection on how market will look like in future, correct?
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:24:06 PM

Now do I understand correctly:  Your "AI", as almost any neural network, uses set of data to "learn" and then can output another set of data based on what it learned? Basically you feed your neural network historical market data and it outputs it's projection on how market will look like in future, correct?

Well almost. Let's see another example:
Trader A wants to build quantitative algorithm for automated trading. Trader A is not a programmer so he cannot write a code.  In this case he  needs a professional platform to create his algorithm. Let's assume that he needs to detect the volatility in order to make Buy or Sell Decision for ETH.
In this case he can use our Detecting Volatility Model which use past data and predict the volatility according to the time frame that Trader A sets. Basically our Detecting Volatility Model is a combination of AI(Neural Network) and advanced statistic.

This is only one of the models. The models can also be combined and modified. Then the strategy can be tested on a past data.

We also provide for free Custom Portfolio builder for all Crowdsale Participants.

Kind Regards,
Anton
altcoinwizard442

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

This looks like an interesting project!

I had a look at your white paper and I am interested in the smart contract based trading signals. This sounds like a very unique and interesting feature if done right. I like how your project caters to both the active and passive investors.

Can I ask, when are you hosting the pre sale and crowd sale?

tokcar2314

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Amazing Project, it should be a great GUI solution for Trader .
Hope this project can launch soon, also please add more language support.!
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Well almost. Let's see another example:
Trader A wants to build quantitative algorithm for automated trading. Trader A is not a programmer so he cannot write a code.  In this case he  needs a professional platform to create his algorithm. Let's assume that he needs to detect the volatility in order to make Buy or Sell Decision for ETH.
In this case he can use our Detecting Volatility Model which use past data and predict the volatility according to the time frame that Trader A sets. Basically our Detecting Volatility Model is a combination of AI(Neural Network) and advanced statistic.

This is only one of the models. The models can also be combined and modified. Then the strategy can be tested on a past data.

We also provide for free Custom Portfolio builder for all Crowdsale Participants.

Kind Regards,
Anton

Let's step out from fancy wording. For a user who knows nothing about neural networks and quantative algorithms what interface will be shown?
I imagine it will be a box where I input what I want (say, predict BTC/USD price). Then model will go analyze volatility of BTC/USD price based on the available market data and output me it's prediction, right - a price of BTC/USD at some point in future? Correct?
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

This looks like an interesting project!

I had a look at your white paper and I am interested in the smart contract based trading signals. This sounds like a very unique and interesting feature if done right. I like how your project caters to both the active and passive investors.

Can I ask, when are you hosting the pre sale and crowd sale?

Hello, Right now we are negotiating with potential parthers including exchanges and this require undefined time. We will announce dates for the pre-sale and crowdsale very soon. For sure the crowdfunding will be in the next 9 weeks.
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

Let's step out from fancy wording. For a user who knows nothing about neural networks and quantative algorithms what interface will be shown?
I imagine it will be a box where I input what I want (say, predict BTC/USD price). Then model will go analyze volatility of BTC/USD price based on the available market data and output me it's prediction, right - a price of BTC/USD at some point in future? Correct?

Hello, Colorblind,
I like you questions among all BTT threads.  Basically you are right. An interface where you can add this option to predict the volatility but also can combine it with other indicators and models.

For instance,
If BTC/USD volatility is extreme and is expected to increase open a Buy position with X amount.
If the price droped under the daily low, close the position. If the price make new high and the volatility is expected to decrease, close position.
Test the algorithm with a past data and see the results.

Here is very very simple explanation. We have not only volatility but also volume and price movements. So all models can combine with indicators and create advanced trading logic.

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

This seems to be some kind of AI that are used for trading a crypto coins.
Based on the description on the project that we'll have our flexibility on creating the algorithm to do a trading with this coin.
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

Just found this new Project, on first look catch my attention. Im going to take a closer look here. Idea is smart.

Smoikata (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:35:26 PM

This seems to be some kind of AI that are used for trading a crypto coins.
Based on the description on the project that we'll have our flexibility on creating the algorithm to do a trading with this coin.

The trading is 100% automated. We create a platform where every trader can build own algorithm for algorithmic tradingwithout having any programming skills.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:49:45 PM

Let's see  ​Defining ​Volatility model.

Dude in the OP is explained almost everything properly Wink, but if you open the web page, you can get more info there.., too and if you read the WhitePaper you will get all the info which you can need Wink https://vandcapital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/WhitePaper-VAND-Capital-10.pdf
it's everything there about like I see and read it + the formulas etc ....

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

Just like functional, call it when it is necessary? looks great, i will continuous attention to it
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

The idea sounds interesting. Do you already have an MVP and could demonstrate something with it?
ttyttg

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

Interesting one. Reserved for more details about VAND capital ICO project, which might bring a big evolution on algorithmic trading.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

Why do you trust computer skills more than human ability, I think the better is the combination of both, correct me if I am wrong
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

The idea sounds interesting. Do you already have an MVP and could demonstrate something with it?

Yes. We developed a demo of our Portfolio Builder System which will be available for all VAND supporters.
You can see the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1N5W1yamZ0
Or request an exclusive access for demo.vandcapital.com

About quantitative trading platform, we work over the background of it. Hope soon to have more news.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: