Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VAND Capital - Revolutionising Algorithmic Trading.  (Read 1698 times)
AntonIribozov

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:11:47 PM

Why do you trust computer skills more than human ability, I think the better is the combination of both, correct me if I am wrong

It is not pissible to compete with computers in terms of trading. Simply computers are faster than humans. In addition, emotions are huge part of trading and humans always lose of that. This is not a problem with computers. However we do not trust computers. Computers will trade but the logic will be crated by humans. It is a combination of both. Hope you understand.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdropgod

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

How are you gonna compete with Enigma?
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:12:54 PM

How are you gonna compete with Enigma?

Enigma is not our competitor. You can use their services if you are programmer. With VAND you can create advanced quantitative trading strategy without programming. All you need is a passion about algorithmic trading. Create a strategy, test it and may use it for demo or real trading. With our smart contract you can sell you signals generated from your algo or keep it private.

Do not forget to follow us on Telegram
https://t.me/vandcapitalofficial
altcoinwizard442

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

Thanks for your replies Anton, do you plan on having a huge community almost like tradingview? I feel this would work well with the trading signals and chart ideas. Also, do you plan on offering exclusivity with certain exchange for your trading strategies?
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

Thanks for your replies Anton, do you plan on having a huge community almost like tradingview? I feel this would work well with the trading signals and chart ideas. Also, do you plan on offering exclusivity with certain exchange for your trading strategies?

We negotiate with 2 exchanges for now and I hope we will have an agreement soon. However at the beginning we do not plan to offer the quantitative strategies with exclusivity for more than 1 exchange. We will focus over creating the optimal platform for algorithmic trading strategies and maybe after that we will consider the option to pathner with more exchanges. Anyways, traders will have the option ot trade with any exchange which provide API.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

I just saw you are an already incorporated company in Estonia. Did you just set the company up for the purpose of this ICO or are you an already existing and operating company for quite some time?
AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:34:03 PM

I just saw you are an already incorporated company in Estonia. Did you just set the company up for the purpose of this ICO or are you an already existing and operating company for quite some time?

The team behind VAND is operating together for more than 2 years. We registered another firm in Estonia due to regulations. We want everthing to be legal.

Join our Telegram group with over 1100 members and ask any questions that you have.
germsite

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

The team behind VAND is operating together for more than 2 years. We registered another firm in Estonia due to regulations. We want everthing to be legal.

Join our Telegram group with over 1100 members and ask any questions that you have.

Ok cool makes sense. Estonia is a great place for crypto companies right now. Good choice and great to hear you are already an operating business. I think it can be a real advantage compared to other projects.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:25:47 PM

Ok cool makes sense. Estonia is a great place for crypto companies right now. Good choice and great to hear you are already an operating business. I think it can be a real advantage compared to other projects.

Following the thread and all what they (the DEVs Team) say and post everywhere, VAND look very promising xD, I hope soon to see how it work in real time, and to have the opportunity to test it by our self and use it for trading. Some time like they explain, the human emotions take advantage, and we can't decide/calculate the risk..., that way some times we can WIN huge amount of profit.., but most of the time we can loss everything, on that gambling game Wink because of that, the computer can help us about this decisions some times/or even most

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:34:01 PM

we already have a LOT of algorithms to choose from..some of them are very good..why in the hell we would want to just make tons of them?

polystyrenefussy

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

What is the date of ICO?
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:51:49 AM

we already have a LOT of algorithms to choose from..some of them are very good..why in the hell we would want to just make tons of them?

o.O  your Q is the same like: why the hell have sooo many different and similar operating system? Like Windows, many different versions (ok, this one is for Microsoft profit), MAC OS x, LINUX ? You can lost your self..., most of the different distros are free.., why the hell are many different, and people keep build new all the time...?
Is it enough the explanation ? Wink
If no, then: some are for profit, some for glory, some for both, some for scam ... xD

AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

What is the date of ICO?

Hello,

The Pre-Sale will be with 25% bonus and will start on 27 November.

Kind Regards,

Anton
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:18:01 AM

What is the date of ICO?

Hello,

The Pre-Sale will be with 25% bonus and will start on 27 November.

Kind Regards,

Anton

Good job Anton, good job xD
thank you for the opportunity, to be part of your project Wink give all your best and all VAND DEVs team Wink

AntonIribozov

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

The Relationship between High Frequency Trading and Market Volatility

https://medium.com/anton-iribozov/the-relationship-between-high-frequency-trading-and-market-volatility-a8e5e87720b7

We posted new article in our Medium account.
germsite

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

Following the thread and all what they (the DEVs Team) say and post everywhere, VAND look very promising xD, I hope soon to see how it work in real time, and to have the opportunity to test it by our self and use it for trading. Some time like they explain, the human emotions take advantage, and we can't decide/calculate the risk..., that way some times we can WIN huge amount of profit.., but most of the time we can loss everything, on that gambling game Wink because of that, the computer can help us about this decisions some times/or even most

Sure but using algorithms doesn't completely save you from losing money. Always take enough care yourself and don't fully rely on algorithms. I am very eager to see these algorithms in action because I am always very skeptical about such things.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:44:09 AM

Sure but using algorithms doesn't completely save you from losing money. Always take enough care yourself and don't fully rely on algorithms. I am very eager to see these algorithms in action because I am always very skeptical about such things.

Ok, you are right about..., but that's the idea.., the algorithm to can show to you some directions..., no one say"just get calculated by that and do it straight away...", ofcourse every one have to use his own brain!

baxupota

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:45 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 09:38:00 PM by baxupota

Why this project is for blockchain?
germsite

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

Ok, you are right about..., but that's the idea.., the algorithm to can show to you some directions..., no one say"just get calculated by that and do it straight away...", ofcourse every one have to use his own brain!

Sure but I am more relating to the actual product this team claims to build - namely a revolutionized algorithm for trading. What does it suggest to you as a trader? More automation and precision than ever. But that can't just work out for everyone in the end in my opinion.
Bluecheese

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:09:06 AM

Sure, I’ve got a few coins I can give to you to try this out.  Good luck!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: