Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy  (Read 2150 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:51:55 AM

Careful, don't call Cryptsy a joke in the troll box, or you get banned Roll Eyes

Truth hurts, I guess.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:05:09 AM

Hydroponica
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   May 03, 2013, 12:04:05 PM
Last Active:   Today at 09:03:43 PM

That is a very large amount of shit talking.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:05:41 AM

Hydroponica

And? So, I'm wrong about Cryptsy?

podizzle

Activity: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:10:08 AM

i found a pic of hydroponica

http://imgur.com/jRyajm8
lazydna

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:12:14 AM

Maybe it's just because you're a faggot
weren't you the one that got butthurt over holding the alt coin bags and said he'd never come back here again?

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:29:35 AM

Careful, don't call Cryptsy a joke in the troll box, or you get banned Roll Eyes

Truth hurts, I guess.

just timeout your always welcome back hydro dissent is good to much dissent not always.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:35:59 AM

Truth hurts, I guess.

With the amount of turds they keep listing they are more of a online letterbox then a joke.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:38:08 AM

Truth hurts, I guess.

With the amount of turds they keep listing they are more of a online letterbox then a joke.

we simply offer a safe way to trade all altcoins if their wasn't a market for the coin we wouldn't list it so I'm not sure why it upsets you. There is something for everyone. Come give cryptsy.com a try!
jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:41:55 AM

Truth hurts, I guess.

we simply offer a safe way to trade all altcoins if their wasn't a market for the coin we wouldn't list it so I'm not sure why it upsets you. There is something for everyone. Come give cryptsy.com a try!

+1. After cryptsy arrives there are less members who get scammed from buying alt coins. I don't understand why hydro bashing cryptsy. I saw him there almost everyday.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:44:35 AM

Truth hurts, I guess.

+1. After cryptsy arrives there are less members who get scammed from buying alt coins. I don't understand why hydro bashing cryptsy. I saw him there almost everyday.

+1 Yes I like cryptsy. It provides the opportunities for all coins to be traded. Let market determine their values, not a few stupid guys who want to trash the alt coins.
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:47:06 AM

I like cryptsy, a great platform for trading.

Yes, let market determine the values, not some people's imaginations!
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:48:08 AM

Truth hurts, I guess.

+1 Yes I like cryptsy. It provides the opportunities for all coins to be traded. Let market determine their values, not a few stupid guys who want to trash the alt coins.

Hyrdo tends to be a productive member at cryptsy.com actually. His dissenting opinion usually provides a good counter to some FUD being thrown around.
alphacoin

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:58:02 AM

The comments from a person with IQ=70 should be read oppositely, and I can see how amazing the cryptsy is!
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:42:32 AM

The comments from a person with IQ=70 should be read oppositely, and I can see how amazing the cryptsy is!
^^^ Good point ^^^

That's not really a point at all. I'd wager, my IQ is higher than most of the half wits here, but, I digress.
I have no problem with Cryptsy as a trading platform. Its a very good site. I don't even have a problem, with all the scam, pump and dump coins. What does bother me, is people actualy go on, and promote the clone coins, like they will be the next big thing. I lost my temper, because, I said MegaCoin is a pump and dump scam coin, and it is, and someone attacked me, on a personal level, so, naturally, I responded in kind. Take these shit coins for what they are. Pump them, dump them, and move on. I have no idea what poor saps are buying them, but, what ever. They are not going to have a future. They are going no where. FFS, 80% of the coins, couldn't even be given away, for free, on the forums. Their Network hashrate, is laughable at best, and very few, offer any sort of inovation, or services that support them. The devs, are typically no where to be found, after the dump. They just take the BTC they made from the premine "For bounties", and laugh at all the losers, still buying their coin.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:02:28 AM

Hydroponica

+1

+1 Billion

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:13:30 AM

^^^ Good point ^^^

That's not really a point at all. I'd wager, my IQ is higher than most of the half wits here, but, I digress.
I have no problem with Cryptsy as a trading platform. Its a very good site. I don't even have a problem, with all the scam, pump and dump coins. What does bother me, is people actualy go on, and promote the clone coins, like they will be the next big thing. I lost my temper, because, I said MegaCoin is a pump and dump scam coin, and it is, and someone attacked me, on a personal level, so, naturally, I responded in kind. Take these shit coins for what they are. Pump them, dump them, and move on. I have no idea what poor saps are buying them, but, what ever. They are not going to have a future. They are going no where. FFS, 80% of the coins, couldn't even be given away, for free, on the forums. Their Network hashrate, is laughable at best, and very few, offer any sort of inovation, or services that support them. The devs, are typically no where to be found, after the dump. They just take the BTC they made from the premine "For bounties", and laugh at all the losers, still buying their coin.

butthurt will always be butthurt
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:21:12 AM

it was unusable without my simple genius free market innovation -

at least now its usable -

I recently just un-ticked a few new ones !

any word on the taking away the {what will be millions} of deposit boxes , so a user does not have to scroll though a huge page?

just doing my bit for Freedom Bitjohn!  good ol US freedom ! gave us all we have !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:53:56 AM

it was unusable without my simple genius free market innovation -

at least now its usable -

I recently just un-ticked a few new ones !

any word on the taking away the {what will be millions} of deposit boxes , so a user does not have to scroll though a huge page?

just doing my bit for Freedom Bitjohn!  good ol US freedom ! gave us all we have !

The account page display is in the works I think vern is finishing API at the moment.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:55:39 AM

The account page display is in the works I think vern is finishing API at the moment.

++ !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:44:19 PM

Truth hurts, I guess.

NO! All they do is lend imaginary credibility to a bunch of copy paste coins, making stupid people believe that they actually have a future. Straight up scam!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: