Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grid: The New Generation of Blockchain Network  (Read 515 times)
GridBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:23:55 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 11:05:21 AM by GridBlockchain

Grid: The New Generation of scalable Blockchain
using multi-chain structure and parallel processing

The [Suspicious link removed]munity has witnessed rapid development in the past few years. Firstly it emerged as a secured decentralized P2P transfer mechanism and Satoshi’s Bitcoin proved the concept of decentralized crypto-currency. Ethereum then contributed to the community with successful implementation of versatile “Smart Contracts” and it unleashed great potential of Blockchain into numerous applications and industries.

However, this is only the dawn of Blockchain, as the boundary between the [Suspicious link removed]munity and the business world has yet to be broken. We are at a turning point that the next phase of Blockchain will lead the integration between Blockchain and the physical business world, and inevitably bring in much more solid digital assets.
However, this is only the dawn of Blockchain, as the boundary between the [Suspicious link removed]munity and the business world has yet to be broken. We are at a turning point that the next phase of Blockchain will lead the integration between Blockchain and the physical business world, and inevitably bring in much more solid digital assets.

Business scenarios vary in objectives and requirements and there are two examples to illustrate the differences. First, industries have different commercial requirements. For example, supply chain systems and trading platforms need fast confirmation, while medical and IP systems apt for a stable and secure network. Second, every industry evolves rapidly. Their requirement of the Blockchain system should also evolve to fit into the ever-changing environment. Therefore, an ideal Blockchain has to possess the following qualities:

• High efficiency and scalability to handle transactions/ applications at commercial scale
  • High flexibility to customize Smart Contracts to meet the needs of different industries
  • High adaptability to new technology in the future
  • High compatibility to allow communication across public and private Chains and existing Blockchains

For now, Blockchain technology has three problems, namely limited performance, lack of resource segregation, and a working governance model. Traditional Blockchain systems often use linear processing with low transaction speed and limited scalability, which result in high gas fees and time to confirm transactions. The second drawback of existing chains is the over complex data structure and too many different smart contracts on one chain. It hinders efficiency and leads to system congestion if one contract takes too many resources (e.g. Bancor ICO). Last is the governance model, as we have seen the lasting arguments on bringing new features to Bitcoin Blockchain in its community.

Grid has its own thinking. Our view is that one Blockchain may not be sufficient to fulfill all of these requirements. Grid establishes a Blockchain system, which functions as an operating system similar to Linux.
To optimize the performance, Grid will run nodes on clusters. It will allow assigned transactions to different groups based on mutex of the transactions. Transactions within a group will be processed in linear sequence, while all groups will be processed simultaneously. The Main Chain will adopt DPoS consensus protocol to ensure high TPS and predictability of Block formation. The assigned node groups are elected by Grid token holders based on the node’s processing efficiency as well as their profitability.

In terms of resource segregation, Grid adopts a Main Chain + N Side Chains architecture, which means each business scenario has its dedicated Side Chain to fulfill its requirements. Together they form a ‘central business district’, where one chain is designed for one use case, distributing different tasks on multiple chains. By segregating resources, the processing efficiency of the whole system will be improved and system congestion will be greatly alleviated. In addition, to keep up with commercial innovation, Grid deploys a modular architecture, which defines basic components of minimum viable Block and Genesis Smart Contract Collection for each Chain to reduce complexity. Commercial users are able to design their Chain via APIs.

For a better ecosystem, Grid permits stakeholders to approve amendments to the protocols, including redefining the Consensus Protocol. Grid also permits Side Chains to join or exit from Main Chain dynamically based on stakeholder voting, therefore introducing competition and incentive to improve each Side Chain. A better governance model will be achieved through this voting mechanism.

Our infrastructures will continuously evolve with the participation of more commercial users, forming a vibrant commercial Blockchain eco-system. Grid believes that open source is good for everyone. If you’re a developer, you are very welcomed to contact us through telegram, slack etc. To make a better Blockchain ecosystem, we are doing our best to make Grid a real breakthrough.

Up next, Grid Foundation, established in Singapore, will promote Grid technology development and applications, facilitating corporates and startups to establish new business and transform themselves in digital business. Technical development will be led by Beijing Hoopox Information and Technology Co., Ltd. Founded in June 2016, Hoopox focuses on providing Blockchain-based solutions for various industries. Hoopox has concluded its Pre-A funding of USD 4.3 million (RMB 28 million) from seven VCs, including China Growth Capital, Draper Dragon, WeX Fintech, Taoshi Capital, Danhua Capital, and Albatross Venture, and FBG Capital.

For more information, please visit our official website: http://grid.foundation/
You are very welcomed to join in our Telegram: https://t.me/gridblockchain
Please follow our medium:https://medium.com/@GridBlockchain/introducing-grid-the-new-generation-of-scalable-blockchain-using-multi-chain-structure-and-7980c089eca4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

I believe just having money, even alot of money not nearly enough to be able to develop OS system. You also need alot of very, VERY talented and experienced developers. Everyone can just compile linux source codes, but do you posess talents capable to do what your whitepaper describes? If yes, those are probably well known people with excellent track record - don't be shy, share their detailed professional profiles and achievements!
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:01:43 PM

As previous mate just told you, you should have more infos about the team behind this project.
i can read more that what you just said 5x times, no problem with that.

My Questions:
1 - Who are behind this project (Teams of developers + their official social media links).
2 - White Paper link.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

Too much words in the OP. Can you please provide brief description of the project?

Also, add some visual representations in your post. People here are too lazy to read all texts.  Tongue

You can post snapshots from your website.

As previous mate just told you, you should have more infos about the team behind this project.
i can read more that what you just said 5x times, no problem with that.

My Questions:
1 - Who are behind this project (Teams of developers + their official social media links).
2 - White Paper link.

The answers to your questions can be found on their website. They are all Chinese based from their names.
GridBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:43:42 PM

I believe just having money, even alot of money not nearly enough to be able to develop OS system. You also need alot of very, VERY talented and experienced developers. Everyone can just compile linux source codes, but do you posess talents capable to do what your whitepaper describes? If yes, those are probably well known people with excellent track record - don't be shy, share their detailed professional profiles and achievements!
For more information about the team and the white paper, please visit our official website: http://grid.foundation/
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

For more information about the team and the white paper, please visit our official website: http://grid.foundation/

I'll sent you pm now Sir. I gave my service offer to you which I think I can help you out to your needs
right now. Good day Smiley
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:06:35 AM

I did, and when I found near to no information about your team there I came to ask questions here. Could you kindly answer the questions I asked?
DrFonissa

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

looks good though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: