Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early signs of mass adoption are here  (Read 177 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

Chase Bank invests in Bitcoin due to high customer demand, a lot of ICO's are starting to get funded by private/angel investors.
Several existing currencies/foundations such as Cardano are moving towards becoming a regulatory body within the cryptospace completely legalized.
Several others are also looking towards getting more legal support and make ICOs  a professional and serious business.
Regulatory bodies existing within countries like the USA, China and others are starting to take it more serious now that its a billion dollar market.

Though I don't think ICOs will last long and that this term will soon be upgraded and transformed. (Private sale - accredited investors only; public sale with finished product only).
Can't agree with the exclusivity but we still live in capatilism, that means concentrated wealth and opportunity.

There's going to be a big boom coming, there are a lot of copycats that will jump on board if a bank like Chase does.
I feel 2018 will be the year of corporate adoption, with 2020 being the most likely year for consumer adoption.
By 2030 the financial and corporate landscape might be unrecognizable comparing to how it is now.

I think Middleground will be found and centralisation will go hand in hand with decentralisation and soon it will be the norm of infrastructures.

What do you think? Cause I for sure find this scenario very plausible within a very short period. Get a hold of what you can really...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: