Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold price speculation (after 1st Nov)  (Read 456 times)
Yama4ever (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts about the bitcoin gold price after the 1st of November. Right now nobody can send BTG, only the people that had it on specific exchanges at the time of the fork can trade it.

So my thought is; in the time between 25th of October to 1st of November, the liquidity will dry up, since there are only a limited amount of people that can trade it, and assuming most of the people sell it. I think the price will go very low, under 100 maybe.

But after the 1st of November, liquidity returns and the rest of the world will start to try and sell their bitcoin gold. What will happen? I have no idea to be honest, what are your thoughts?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

I'm sure it will turn into complete garbage. Just sell it asap to get  some dollars.
If you compare it to bitcoin cash sso when BCH was released we've seen a huge growth mainly because it was only tradable in some exchange. This time the siuation is pretty much the same but the price is going down extremely fast. Just imagine whats gona heppen when everyone will be able to claim his free bitcoin gold.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts about the bitcoin gold price after the 1st of November. Right now nobody can send BTG, only the people that had it on specific exchanges at the time of the fork can trade it. So my thought is; in the time between 25th of October to 1st of November, the liquidity will dry up, since there are only a limited amount of people that can trade it, and assuming most of the people sell it. I think the price will go very low, under 100 maybe. But after the 1st of November, liquidity returns and the rest of the world will start to try and sell their bitcoin gold. What will happen? I have no idea to be honest, what are your thoughts?

I am projecting that it might have the same value as that of Bitcoin Cash but since Bitcoin Gold is already the second on the line there is a possibility that it can go lower not unless there must be something really good in the coin which can help many to continue on holding into it and probably buy some more. In other words, it would now be up to the market on how good it would be treating BTG. As far as I am concerned, BTG is just another one of the many altcoins we have and there is nothing so extra special with it...well just like Bitcoin Cash.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

Well, if you're buying altcoins, BTG is also a great option to invest with while the price is still low. Unlike those with deep pockets, Bitcoin is too expensive for common people to risk their hard-earned money.

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts about the bitcoin gold price after the 1st of November. Right now nobody can send BTG, only the people that had it on specific exchanges at the time of the fork can trade it. So my thought is; in the time between 25th of October to 1st of November, the liquidity will dry up, since there are only a limited amount of people that can trade it, and assuming most of the people sell it. I think the price will go very low, under 100 maybe. But after the 1st of November, liquidity returns and the rest of the world will start to try and sell their bitcoin gold. What will happen? I have no idea to be honest, what are your thoughts?

I am projecting that it might have the same value as that of Bitcoin Cash but since Bitcoin Gold is already the second on the line there is a possibility that it can go lower not unless there must be something really good in the coin which can help many to continue on holding into it and probably buy some more. In other words, it would now be up to the market on how good it would be treating BTG. As far as I am concerned, BTG is just another one of the many altcoins we have and there is nothing so extra special with it...well just like Bitcoin Cash.

The hype will surely start soon so better to accumulate cheap ones so that if the pump came we can gather and join the profiter's club out there, And also Fork coins are prone to became hype since there are some huge group of whales are backing it up and I'm so sure that they will make some good moves anytime soon and we can make Bitcoin cash as basis unto this to create some good guess on the faith comes with BTG in future comes.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:20 AM

I'm sure it will turn into complete garbage. Just sell it asap to get  some dollars.
If you compare it to bitcoin cash sso when BCH was released we've seen a huge growth mainly because it was only tradable in some exchange. This time the siuation is pretty much the same but the price is going down extremely fast. Just imagine whats gona heppen when everyone will be able to claim his free bitcoin gold.

Bitcoin gold is so much complicated before and after fork amd the price also will be complicated.
I was thinking bitcoin price is a mistake and the price will be very low.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: