Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy  (Read 6105 times)
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

We are building an omnichannel loyalty ecosystem that will be the next generation of customer loyalty, or The Loyalty Economy.
If you say Loyalty Economy alone, this kind of economic behavior is too ideal, but if it is achieved, that would be wonderful
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Dear friend, in order to take your work in account, please post in Bounty Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2449942.0

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

Day 2 at the World Crypto Economic Forum! #LoyalCoin #WCEF

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

You have information about the dev group that can provide us
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

You have information about the dev group that can provide us

Hello Anthomy! of course i will give you some info regarding your question.Here i have uploaded the profiles of the core team.. as you will see, an experienced qualified team.. ready to achieve the highest success!

you can also take a look at our whitepaper, here you will also have specific details about our Board Members.

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 11:10:52 PM by ChiNgadOr

by the way my friends.. if you still dont own your LYL coins.. i would hurry up if i were you.. The demand is growing exponentially, and already sold around 9Millons $ of LYL to almost 7000 contributors .. ICO will be finished before deadline for sure, because of reaching the hardcap first! only few tokens left...around 10% of the total assigned to crowdsale.. you have been warned Wink

studmonster

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

Hello,

I love this coin! I love the potential, partnerships, and the market. However, I am concerned about the bad reviews on the appstore for appsolutely apps. Those claim that the app frequently crashes, and doesnt really get updated. Any extra information would be helpful Smiley
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:22:21 AM by ChiNgadOr

Hello,

I love this coin! I love the potential, partnerships, and the market. However, I am concerned about the bad reviews on the appstore for appsolutely apps. Those claim that the app frequently crashes, and doesnt really get updated. Any extra information would be helpful Smiley

hello Studmonster.. thanks for joining the thread..
honestly, i cant understand why you are claiming this.. i am totally against Apple, but only have Android devices, so i can't talk regarding appstore, but at least in google store i can't see what you are talking about.. Appsolutely's App have good reputation.. take a look at the screenshot for yourself..

When you have millions of users, of course you can find some complaints,.. but the overall opinion regarding Appsolutely is  very positive. Anyway, just take a look at the hype in telegram channel, all said.. a so big community can only means growing demand and higher prices of LYL in the future.. I am absolutely sure of this. You can either buy cheap in the sale if you hurry up, or regret when it is x10 in few months.. it happened already to me with other ICO's.. but it wont happen me again with Loyalcoin

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

ICYMI: We're happy to introduce #LoyalCoin's Country Head for Japan , Koji Kawato! This is our first step in expanding and setting up a satellite office in the country.
https://goo.gl/ohYNDj

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

And meanwhile.. Busy first day for #LoyalCoin Team at The North American Bitcoin Conference (January 18-19, 2018), Miami Florida. A lot of people aroudn and very interested in our project Smiley

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

Patrick and Katie on Free Talk Live! (Crypto currency radio)

theredhat

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

The devs are so active going onto places, i bought lyl when its cheaper i would like to buy more but the value of btc to lyl divided into two.. I can see this project is going to be successful.
studmonster

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

Hello,

honestly, i cant understand why you are claiming this.. i am totally against Apple, but only have Android devices, so i can't talk regarding appstore, but at least in google store i can't see what you are talking about.. Appsolutely's App have good reputation.. take a look at the screenshot for yourself..

https://i.imgur.com/wNXq1WP.png

When you have millions of users, of course you can find some complaints,.. but the overall opinion regarding Appsolutely is  very positive. Anyway, just take a look at the hype in telegram channel, all said.. a so big community can only means growing demand and higher prices of LYL in the future.. I am absolutely sure of this. You can either buy cheap in the sale if you hurry up, or regret when it is x10 in few months.. it happened already to me with other ICO's.. but it wont happen me again with Loyalcoin

Hello! No, definitely. I love this coin a lot, but I just wanted to make sure everything checks out ok before an ICO. Can you take a look at this link then? https://itunes.apple.com/ph/developer/appsolutely-inc/id661989188?iPhoneSoftwarePage=1#iPhoneSoftwarePage ? If you click on like GongCha, you'll see that there are reviews of lagging, and no updates. Now I am interested to see... Maybe iOS and android reviews are different?
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:25:48 AM by ChiNgadOr

Hello,

Hello! No, definitely. I love this coin a lot, but I just wanted to make sure everything checks out ok before an ICO. Can you take a look at this link then? https://itunes.apple.com/ph/developer/appsolutely-inc/id661989188?iPhoneSoftwarePage=1#iPhoneSoftwarePage ? If you click on like GongCha, you'll see that there are reviews of lagging, and no updates. Now I am interested to see... Maybe iOS and android reviews are different?

Hello  again.. i just followed your link, and this is what appears..

there are just 2 comments from 8 and 9 months ago (21th july, 7th aug).. and what does the rest of users say? how many downloads in how much time? did the phone of the users fulfill the requirements?.. I wouldn't take a decision based just on that info.. sadly, as said, as android user i can't have access to much more info.. what i know for sure is that Appsolutely is a very serious company. I am 100% sure, if there are any complaints, bugs, or whatever..  the developers will find a solution.

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

The devs are so active going onto places, i bought lyl when its cheaper i would like to buy more but the value of btc to lyl divided into two.. I can see this project is going to be successful.

absolutely sure... this coin is a MUST for everyones portfolio in 2018! It will become a long-term trusted store of value, and the price will rise a few X times.. the ICO price..

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

Jeff Mcdonald and Tim Chia of #NEM with Franco at the World Crypto Economic Forum. #LoyalCoin

righbobb

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

a great project and very promising
studmonster

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

Hello again.. i just followed your link, and this is what appears..

https://i.imgur.com/DIr3Ucg.jpg

there are just 2 comments from 8 and 9 months ago (21th july, 7th aug).. and what does the rest of users say? how many downloads in how much time? did the phone of the users fulfill the requirements?.. I wouldn't take a decision based just on that info.. sadly, as said, as android user i can't have access to much more info.. what i know for sure is that Appsolutely is a very serious company. I am 100% sure, if there are any complaints, bugs, or whatever..  the developers will find a solution.

That's actually very reassuring for me to hear. I personally use iOS, so i was a little bit worried. With only a couple of reviews and they were bad ones.. I wasn't sure about the status of these applications. Do you have some resources for me to look at for Appsolutely's background? I wish I could see the android reviews Sad
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

Hello again.. i just followed your link, and this is what appears..

there are just 2 comments from 8 and 9 months ago (21th july, 7th aug).. and what does the rest of users say? how many downloads in how much time? did the phone of the users fulfill the requirements?.. I wouldn't take a decision based just on that info.. sadly, as said, as android user i can't have access to much more info.. what i know for sure is that Appsolutely is a very serious company. I am 100% sure, if there are any complaints, bugs, or whatever..  the developers will find a solution.

That's actually very reassuring for me to hear. I personally use iOS, so i was a little bit worried. With only a couple of reviews and they were bad ones.. I wasn't sure about the status of these applications. Do you have some resources for me to look at for Appsolutely's background? I wish I could see the android reviews Sad

Hi again.. i am sorry to admit that all info i got is what can be found in the whitepaper.. Please take a look at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eLVtfqfrWMsK2xeBfrm348ddqOlOWLF7/view?usp=sharing
I still dont think that a decision should be influences by 2 bad reviews, as this cant represent the whole amount. In fact this is strange to me, because at least in Android every seems happy and Appsolutely's Apps have good rating. There are millions of users of our Apps, you can be sure as i stated yesterdya, that if there is any bug, developers will solve it as soon as possible, either for Android or iOS.. it doesn't matter, as we wont leave anyone unattended. Just keep in mind for example the big community in telegram.. take a look.. so many users.. how many do you think have an Iphone?  a lot of them, you can bet! so dont worry for that Wink

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

a great project and very promising

Thanks Righbobb.. you are right and can bet this Wink
ALready a lot of tokens sold.. only 750.000 avaliable from the initial 5.000.000. ICO will close before deadline on february because all tokens will be sold before reaching this date.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: