Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy  (Read 6097 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Within our hectic schedule ... we are lucky to have another conference in Filipinas ; CEBU!... if you are around January 31 and you want to meet the team in person ... do not hesitate,.. let us know!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Loyalists, we are almost there!
There are three ways a TGE ends. First, lf it doesnt reach the soft cap, it means the project will not push thru and all contributions shall be returned. Second, if the end date is reached and there are still coins remaining. Sorne ICOs push thru despite not reaching softcap but they burn unsold coins. The third way is if the total coins available are fully subscribed. As we are nearing the end of the TGE/ICO, you may notice coin supply Auctuating up and down. This is normal as we are doing final audits to make sure
.everyone gets the right amount in terms of contributions, bonuses and bounty. As early as now we can announce our TGE has been a success and we are getting ready for the next few phases in our roadmap. Thank you all for your passionate support for your LoyalCoin.
To the moon!
LoyalCoin Management

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:07 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:50:54 PM by ChiNgadOr

By the way, there are about 663,000,000 LYL still pending to be placed .. you are still on time.
If your problem is that you still do not know how to buy because you are not familiar with the world of cryptocurrencies, here is a link that will be very useful. You must be careful, because most ICOs use compatible ERC20 tokens, while Loyalcoin has been developed on NEM blockchain!
For more questions, send us an email to tge@loyalcoin.io and join us at Telegram at t.me/LoyalCoin.

https://www.facebook.com/LYLcoin/videos/854561034712338/

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

Hey Everyone!

Few more days till the end of the TGE and the next phase will be to apply for listing in the various exchanges. Part of their requirements is a very active and sizable community on social media meaning Telegram, Facebook and Twitter. We really need to beef up our numbers and we need your help to do this.

Advisory to all Loyalists:
* ALL TRANSACTIONS WILL BE DONE ONLY THROUGH THE OFFICIAL SITE AT http://loyalcoin.io AND THE OFFICIAL EMAIL tge@loyalcoin.io. ALL REAL ADMINS DO NOT DIRECT MESSAGE YOU. IF YOU SEE POSERS ON ANY OF OUR GROUPS, REPORT IMMEDIATELY.
* Your LoyalCoin will be reflected on your account within 24 to 48 hours. If it doesn't arrive after that, email us at tge@loyalcoin.io.
* For other account-related questions, please email us at tge@loyalcoin.io.

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Appsolutely is entering the Japanese market to boost the regional adoption of its proprietary digital currency in its bid to become a global company.

In a statement, the company announced that it is opening an office in Tokyo before the end of the month, with an expansion in Osaka also in the pipeline.
The company has already established LoyalCoin’s presence in the United States and Thailand.
“Appsolutely sees Japan as an important market for LoyalCoin and its loyalty solution LoyalPlatform due to the country’s high-level acceptance and enthusiasm for blockchain and digital currencies,” the company said.
The Japanese government has led efforts to make these new technologies acceptable after pioneering the legalization of smart contracts, blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Appsolutely is behind the blockchain-backed “loyalty economy,” allowing consumers to use a single currency to redeem, exchange and purchase products and services across partner brands. Its suite of offerings also include LoyalWallet apart from LoyalCoin and LoyalPlatform.
Appsolutely tapped Koji Kawato as its country head, having helped the company develop its marketing strategy and media outreach program across multiple countries. He also serves as an advisory board member and will remain in the role while leading the foray into Japan.
Following his experience at Fujitsu Philippines, Inc., he headed Nexus R Asia, Inc., a promotion company for the Filipino and Japanese market. He currently manages a group of shareholders interested in blockchain solutions as head of P&P Global, Inc. and has been planning blockchain-related events.

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

LoyalCoin is holding a crypto-education session in Makati! Learn more about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, trading, and ICOs from our speakers.

This is a free event. Limited slots available. Stay tuned for sign-up sheet, to be revealed January 30.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

Nice to see more crypto related events. I recently been to one and it is really nice to meet like minded people. Unfortunately Makati is too far for me

adandarmawan

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

when the launching comes how do we transfer the tokens to the public exchanges? Do we need to have a xem token balance in my nem wallet for the transaction fee?
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

when the launching comes how do we transfer the tokens to the public exchanges? Do we need to have a xem token balance in my nem wallet for the transaction fee?
Since there’s no harvesting for LYL, no harvesting fees are involved. LYL to LYL transactions have no fees, while LYL to other cryptos may have minimal fees, which will be one of the revenue sources for LoyalCoin
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Are US residents able to participate in this ICO?  How about specific states?  New YORK?
jhairrobernas

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Are US residents able to participate in this ICO?  How about specific states?  New YORK?
We are obligated to say that US citizens are not allowed to participate in ICOs
MinLum

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

Any other countries/citizens not allowed to participate?  Why not US citizens?  How about dual US/Filipino or other dual citizenship individuals?
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

yes, sadly, there are many countriess which goverments dont allow their citizens to invest in ICO's.. alleged "security" purposes.. honestly, it is just fear regarding devaluation of their fiat and looosing power, as many people would sell US$, CND,.. to buy cryptos .

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

Are US residents able to participate in this ICO?  How about specific states?  New YORK?

Are US residents able to participate in this ICO?  How about specific states?  New YORK?
Any other countries/citizens not allowed to participate?  Why not US citizens?  How about dual US/Filipino or other dual citizenship individuals?
Interested article regarding this in... https://themerkle.com/why-cant-us-citizens-participate-in-cryptocurrency-icos/

To put this into perspective, the United States is quite strict when it comes to investment regulations. Only accredited investors can partake in private placements of securities. While some people would urge all cryptocurrency ICOs are tokens and not securities, regulators will have a very different opinion regarding this matter. A  lot of the ICOs we have seen can be labeled as traditional sales of equity.

As is to be expected, the team organizing a cryptocurrency ICO cannot guarantee only accredited US investors will partake. They can take the necessary steps to prevent most US citizens from investing, although these measures can be bypassed. Right now, the ICOs tend to ask if you are a US citizen, but there is no verification of whether or not one speaks the truth. Some projects use geolocation to block US citizens, but those can be bypassed with a proxy or VPN. It is impossible to prevent US citizens from participating, but these measures have to be taken regardless.

Some of the bigger cryptocurrency ICOs will ensure they hire lawyers who can create a more “workable” environment for interested parties. If they would not take these steps, their entire token sale would be liable to criminal charges in the US. That is, assuming the SEC would ever decide to investigate a particular crowdsale for those specific reasons. It is highly unlikely that will happen, even though the SEC is looking to regulate ICOs moving forward.

Once the SEC will effectively intervene in cryptocurrency ICOs – which is only a matter of time – things will get very interesting, to say the least. A lot of previous ICOs didn’t take the necessary steps to “deny” US citizens from investing. All of those projects and their teams are at the mercy of the SEC for the time being. Violating US securities laws is not something anyone wants to deal with. Additionally, these laws can also be enforced upon non-US companies, which makes it even more important to take countermeasures.

It is evident this unregulated space will be of keen interest to financial watchdogs all over the world in the coming years. The bigger question is how many companies will get burnt for not doing their due diligence. It is bad enough to know most of these projects may ultimately fail. Worrying about future criminal charges will certainly have a big impact on all of these crowdsales moving forward.

I have seen ICOs that restricted sales to many  different countries.... US China SIngapore... so you must ask directly to the team always to be 100% sure! In this case.. as far as i know the restriction applies to all USA.... but you know there is a lot of people that find a way to invest hahaha this is cryptoworld! where dreams come true!

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:20:26 AM

Nice to see more crypto related events. I recently been to one and it is really nice to meet like minded people. Unfortunately Makati is too far for me

much more far away from me... around 10.000km away... it is sad to missing so many opportunities living here.. in these meetings it is possibel to know a lot of people and learn a lot.. I would also like to know the Loyalcoin Team in person.. seem nice people appart from very serious professionals!

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

good question.. i will look for the answer... maybe the fee could be also discounted as LYL so you woundt need to have XEM in your walllet!
Regarding when and which exchange, the team is negotiating it also.. but they are much more focused on development rather than on being listed in exchange.. we want a solid project..there will be a time when LYL will raise X50.. but firstly we must leave the team do his work. hope you understand

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:08:36 PM by ChiNgadOr

HURRY UP.. only 12 days until ICO ends and around 10% of the tokens left.. 538.000.000 from the initial 4.800.000.000!
and remember to protect yourself form scammers..  We will only post the TGE address on loyalcoin.io!

by the way, regarding Bounty campaign, guys, the spreadsheet with the results of the bounty campaign will be updated soon
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sXmQ2ho4S0CZ0qo5BGfZUUpkycnz5z00AXXHAEju1DM/edit#gid=2111714971

Please keep in mind, that any campaign with less than 250 participants, may suffer a reduction of 25% of the initial amount assigned (except translation campaign), as established in the rules at the beginning of the campaign.

james00112244

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

I purchased yesterday using BTC as currency payment. Untill now it is not reflecting on my account. Do I need to wait for 24-48 hrs before it will reflect on my account?
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

How To Get A NEM Address Via Nano Wallet?

As LoyalCoin’s token generation event (TGE) nears its end, we want to remind everyone that all TGE participants should have a NEM wallet address on their account on the LoyalCoin website. And we urge everyone to create that address through the Nano Wallet.

https://medium.com/loyalcoin/how-to-get-a-nem-address-via-nano-wallet-83496dd7ea33
kriser

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

I purchased yesterday using BTC as currency payment. Untill now it is not reflecting on my account. Do I need to wait for 24-48 hrs before it will reflect on my account?

email them here at tge@loyalcoin.io  just email your token btc address and the proof of your btc payment. wait for them to reply. and they will process ur loyalcoin to be send on your dashboard. thats what i do when it was 24 hours and my loyalcoins are not still appear in my dashboard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: