Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy  (Read 6100 times)
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

To clarify this, please take a look at the date on the email. Feb 12, new site is not up on this time.. And the convo we had in the pic was last night. His question was, if he will be away like for two months before he do kyc in the website, will it still be ok? Since he got his coins  already, then he can do it anytime. But those who still wait to receive it, you must do update your dashboard anytime sooner so you will be verified.
hunsook

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

So, just do nothing and keep waiting for LYL every day wit ha huge chance of having to do KYC in the near future anyway. OR Do KYC now and get a chance of getting LYL early (because others are waiting to do KYC).
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

Can someone please help me with uploading files in KYC in the new website... everytime i click the UPLOAD FILE i get to select the picture that i wabt to upload. Then how do i upload that??
andiagung

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

I wanted to add the detail re transactions which was not requested on KYC but seemed to be what they wanted so I hope this helps
maardhayrule

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

I have done KYC and still have not received my tokens. What's going on?
kevinantonio

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

When did you finished your account profile update? wait for 24 to 48 hrs for our tech team to review your profile, if your LYL hasn't credited to your NEM wallet within 24 to 48 hrs please follow up at tge@loyalcoin.io
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

When did you finished your account profile update? wait for 24 to 48 hrs for our tech team to review your profile, if your LYL hasn't credited to your NEM wallet within 24 to 48 hrs please follow up at tge@loyalcoin.io
I was in the same situation (ie completed ass KYC on updated site) and I emailed support today. They responded quickly but asked for transaction ID's or txhash for contributions
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

I was in the same situation (ie completed ass KYC on updated site) and I emailed support today. They responded quickly but asked for transaction ID's or txhash for contributions
You need to be patient, and maybe someone else is in this situation, and it's okay to check it, and developers need to fix these problems.
andiagung

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

Seems like you just want to argue for arguments sake. Why don’t you just have a nice drink and wait for your ticket to be addressed? I’m sure they’ll help you soon.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Oh deflection you definitely tried to make a swipe at the guy as far as picking fights with admin it is called voicing concern and it needs to be said.
eduardocastellano

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Seems like you just want to argue for arguments sake. Why don’t you just have a nice drink and wait for your ticket to be addressed? I’m sure they’ll help you soon.
I think he simply took offense to you making a my friends is bigger than yours reference while telling him how to handle his investment.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

I think he simply took offense to you making a my friends is bigger than yours reference while telling him how to handle his investment.
I’m not telling him how to handle his investment at all, just that picking fights with admin doesn’t really bode well for a relationship with the company you are investing in.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Well im not picking fights, i just want answers to my questions for a long time now. Got copy paste answers on my tickets. I wanted to participate on the bounty from pre-sale period, got no answer to that either(only got an answer when it was to late) so im pretty frustrated.
andiagung

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

We are 67% now. We can not give speculate time until when we can finished the distribution. Remember we do it manually including KYC verification
collins3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Hi admin, me and my brother already updated our kyc few days ago but still not received our loyalcoin in our nem wallet. I also noticed on my brother’s kyc that her nem address is lacking of last 4 digits compared to her snapshot of nem address, what shall he do now?
Sucess

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

All contributors should completed the KYC. If the certain person chanhed their NEM wallet to their email address it means that the system detected a multiple use of that wallet therefore contributor should send an email to tech team change the address.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Do you think this coin has any plans of making it something like simiilar to real currency, you know like being able to buy something at a local coffee shop using this coin? Maybe that is possible no? You can start in Asia if you want..

This is not about making transactions only. It is about strengthening customer relationships through incentivizing loyalty.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

i wish something more than your project is, something big and revolutionary and i see a brilliant future for your project, keep evolving for a big win and success Wink
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

Hi admins, BTC/LYL doesn’t have BSP jurisdictions right? But will PHP/LYL be covered by BSP?
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

How can I work with this bounty,
Enlighten me please, I did review ur roadmap and whitepaper and I hooked up.

Can you please consider me ask bounty/campaign worker?
This bounty campaign ended , so You should follow bounty campaign of CyberMiles . now it is hot .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: