Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin again down?  (Read 1793 times)
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:04:11 PM

Bitcoin is down again and its time to buy again at this time as it will rebound again in the next few days for another hardfork on November.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

Bitcoin is the currency it can be down sometime it can be up sometime it is the routine of these crypto currencies and this up and down makes the profits for traders. It is also a chance that for now if we purchase bitcoin we can sell it in the future for high price.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

Bitcoin again down now its price 5495$.now its time buy bitcoin and hold tight.So donot miss this chance
please calm , its just correction not big dumper.
slow , enjoy the moments price BTC , dont panic sell , to many people just hold BTC for get Free BTG.
so , enjoy this

grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

Just some further input for you.
Tone Vays has been pretty spot on thus far re: BTC price.
What he is saying now is at these levels it's the time to sell, not buy.
Sure we could go up a bit more but the risk/reward is not in your favor.
I tend to agree with him.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

I already bought some and I'm still waiting for another drop to buy some more. Smiley
Wish I had enough funds so I can buy bitcoin. Now is the time to buy bitcoins. Maybe it will drop until next week. But I'm pretty sure it will recover its price by next month so there's nothing to worry about.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

After reading all the posts in this thread, I don't really agree with the opinion that bitcoin will keep keep dropping and that will test the $4.8K or $4.9K levels. Bitcoin is now at the same price as it was before the fork. It went up because of it, and now it corrected itself since all the bgold has been collected, and can now be sold for profit.

I think bitcoin will continue "stable" at the current levels, and it will probably rise again because of the next hard fork, this time for segwit2x. From the position of the majority of the community (miners, exchanges, users, wallets) B2x will not succeed with their intentions of overtaking the legacy chain, so users will claim it and sell it for sure. So we will probably see the same thing all over again. Price will rise, and then will be corrected.

From this point, if everything continues well, I do think that more investors will come, and BTC will soon reach $8k. Probably until the end of the year.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

Grin Grin ;its down?Huh?
 its just for holding btc and i also hold.
its time to buy for bitcoin its true. already buy some bitcoin for long term hold.
thanks for information  

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

Bitcoin again down now its price 5495$.now its time buy bitcoin and hold tight.So donot miss this chance
Yes, bitcoin is down again, I think it's because some of the alt user withdraw there fund to buy some alt's again due to, some believe that BTG is a scam, but others still believe they will get BTG. BTG is an airdrop of Bitcoin. They say that they will give it to those people who has BTC. So I think it's really wise to buy BTC today before Oct. 28

I did not really think about that, but it makes sense. People are hesitating while Bitcoin Gold is getting released. I think the same thing is going to happen as with Bitcoin Cash though. Eventually people will sell it off and it will go back into Bitcoin and boost the price back up over $6,000... and then it will crash after.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:44 PM

Oh, I saw that also in the market. We didn't know exactly on what is the reason on dumping of price of bitcoin but I think it will recover quickly because there is a huge pump in every dump as the traders said because that is their time to buy and that was proven. So bitcoins' price next goal is $10000 before this year end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

Thats normal wait for the time to buy and then wait it to increase just hold some of your hitcoin and wait for it to increase again everybody is waiting for the time that bitcoin fall and everybody was going crazy and selling their coins lmao
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

Yes bitcoin goesdown but it mabe continue to go down or it will rise up .. so it is really imnportant to unde4rstand and somehow study the trading for you to predict the price.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

It is nothing unusual, i see it as correction.
I expect to see even lower price before bitcoin starts to raise again.
Can you move this topic to speculations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0 i think it should be there.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

Yes ,It is good time to buy  and hold then aim to release around $6100 and make some cool cash.The time for this to happen is not far but very close. Watch out.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

It is nothing unusual, i see it as correction.
I expect to see even lower price before bitcoin starts to raise again.

This is expected, because of Bitcoin Gold the price went up now everything set so the investors are started to sell their bitcoins so the price is coming down. I think it will still come down maybe we can see one more time the bitcoin price will be under $4k let's wait and see.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

I don't think bitcoin down again, cause I see when china banned bitcoin from his country bitcoin gone little down but after few days bitcoin roar and still going For 10000$

So bitcoin agin down its not possible.

anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

Bitcoin prices are hard to guess, but I believe this is an opportunity for us to invest, Bitcoin prices are down and you should invest now because I think its price will rise again. The BTG coin was released on October 28th and they promised to give BTG to anyone who owns the BTC, I believe that there are a lot of people buying BTC at this time, that the price will increase.

nareshrohra

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Bitcoin gold faced DDoS attack and I think investors sold bitcoin out of FUD. Besides, bitcoin was expected to fall after BTC gold being activated

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin is down again, I think it's because some of the alt user withdraw there fund to buy some alt's again due to, some believe that BTG is a scam, but others still believe they will get BTG. BTG is an airdrop of Bitcoin. They say that they will give it to those people who has BTC. So I think it's really wise to buy BTC today before Oct. 28

Agreed. It may be the last chance to buy Bitcoin that cheap before it surges well over 6000$. Although I personally don't particularly believe in the story of people buying bitcoins to get free "gold" coins if I can call them so, in a week or so, when things clear up a bit with the coming hard forks, Bitcoin may be set to jump in price just like it went from 3000$ to nearly 5000$ within literally a few days. I mean to say that today's 5500$ per coin is like 3000$ in the second half of July, when Bitcoin first went down and then rose greatly. The history seems to repeat itself with minor deviations.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

That’s expected since the fork has passed and most bitcoin investors are now withdrawing they’re bitcoin and BTG the same time to be used. Only those with much wealth will have the guts and patience to hold they’re investments for a long term but those who depend on it on daily basis or for financial matters for the entire family needs have no choice but to take the profit out of it and restart to zero eventually.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

bitcoin has failed a test on 5650 support line, the next lower level test is 5156 support line. If you want to buy a BTC dip, don't go all in, let's say 10% of your money and if BTC keeps coming down, then buy another 10% BTC to average down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: