Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Would You Define a Satoshian?  (Read 184 times)
TechBullion (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:05 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:50:52 PM by TechBullion

Satoshian : A Person who uses Bitcoin and a follower of the techniques of Satoshi Nakamoto.

A Satoshian ( /səˈtəʊʃi/ ( listen) ) is a person who uses Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency built on Blockchain Technology Cryptograph through the techniques and propositions of  Satoshi Nakamoto. It also means a person who follows the techniques of Satoshi.
"Satoshian" derives from the Japanese word Satoshi (サトシ).

Eg:
I am a Satoshian Huh
Satoshi Nakamoto is a Satoshian Cool
Are you a Satoshian?

Satoshian 2 - Any physical items containing the brands of Bitcoin or trace of Satoshi Nakamoto techniques with the aim of  educating or entertaining the Satoshians or promoting the Bitcoin industry.

Eg:
Satoshian Dress Cool,
Satoshian Watch,
Satoshian hand bang Kiss,
Satoshian Wallet,
Satoshian emoji  Smiley,
Satoshian Studies etc

Satoshian 3 - A school of thought who believe that Bitcoin will change and rule the financial world.

whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

A Satoshian is a person who uses Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency built on Blockchain Technology Cryptograph through the techniques
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

This is an interesting topic and i would like to explain my point of view with a bit of irony Smiley
There are many different definition of satoshian, the first one that came in my mind is the funniest one:

• Evangelist: This guy is like the Pope for the christian: he's an evangelist, a vey expert and educated type of guy who no matter what believe in this ectoplasmic entity called BTC! Be very careful! In order to talk with him you need to have a very deep knowledge of BTC, you have to pray the BTC god on a daily basis and you must fight whoever is against your God, the one and the only!
    P.S. never ever dare to write BTC in lowercase or you will face the BTC God rage!
  • The pro satoshian: this guy is an expert lurking, he loves to read every possible news about BTC and love to comment in this forum, he's always ready to fight trolls, FUD-spreaders and of course, he predict that BTC will reach 10 millions dollars in the next 4 hours!
  • The satoshian daily trader: This guy invested (or he would like to invest) money into BTC to gain, gain and gain more every minute; he's aware of the BTC price for each existing exchanger and he's not scared to move from one to another in order to gain!
  • The alternative satoshian: this guy believe in the technology behind BTC but he prefer to pray a different God: the altcoin multifaced God! Beware of this guy! He's very expert and educated about any altcoin, he's ready to explain you why his God is better than your BTC God, no matter what! Altcoin God is the best,
     period; Extreme caution while talking with him.

and some more with less interesting story behind Smiley
P.S: Any resemblance to real events and/or to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental
Please don't beat me, there's a lot of irony in this post, feel free to add some more mythological BTC users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: