Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New educational game about cryptocurrency exchange market is coming!  (Read 378 times)
educd (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

Hi guys!
I highly recommend you a new educational game - edu.CoinDeal.com - that simulates a real cryptocurrency exchange market. This platform will let you play with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum entirely for free. No financial risk game is a great way to practice your skills as an investor and make even the most dangerous transactions. If you are an investor, you can practice how to be a better one. Or if you are just a beginner, this platform is a good start to learn how to play on a real exchange market. The game starts 30th of October, and for a start, you get 10.000 virtual dollars, then you play however you want. The best players are rewarded with the Bitcoin prizes! I think it's a great opportunity to test your skills and prepare for a real investment in a cryptocurrency exchange market Smiley
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:21:22 PM

Lol! It seems to me that instead of spending time on the game better to spend that time usefully. All the necessary information you can find on the forum. If you have the ability you can even earn the starting capital to try their hand at the stock exchange. How about this?
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:40:41 AM

Hi guys!
I highly recommend you a new educational game - edu.CoinDeal.com - that simulates a real cryptocurrency exchange market. This platform will let you play with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum entirely for free. No financial risk game is a great way to practice your skills as an investor and make even the most dangerous transactions. If you are an investor, you can practice how to be a better one. Or if you are just a beginner, this platform is a good start to learn how to play on a real exchange market. The game starts 30th of October, and for a start, you get 10.000 virtual dollars, then you play however you want. The best players are rewarded with the Bitcoin prizes! I think it's a great opportunity to test your skills and prepare for a real investment in a cryptocurrency exchange market Smiley

This would be a good way to learn the market because you get to have a demo account and then have a prize then if you are one of the top earners. There are demo accounts in forex trading as well so that traders can trade real time without losing real money and its good to see a site that have demo account in cryptocurrency trading as well. This is good especially to the newbies who want to get a feel of the market and because of the market volatility, traders would be able to experience how volatile it is and will know how fast to lost and have profit from it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:30:34 AM

So is this basically like those Stock Market simulations? That is intriguing. I will check it out if ever I get into trading in the future. Honestly though, I am not sure why I haven't thought of this idea before.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

Lol! It seems to me that instead of spending time on the game better to spend that time usefully. All the necessary information you can find on the forum. If you have the ability you can even earn the starting capital to try their hand at the stock exchange. How about this?
Lol too! I think even if you have a short amount of time for leisure I think this is a good app to go to since we can learn some concepts to it too. Because I know we don't have the monopoly of knowledge so it's better that we can learn something from other aspects so that we can grow more to this industry. This would really be good to newbie in the blockchain world and I hope many more features would be added on the platform of this app so that many would be interested of it even those pro to cryptocurrencies and other relevant to it.
educd (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

Thank you guys for sharing your opinion. And also thank you for some new idea about adding more features to the platform, our team will be considering this. Meanwhile, enjoy your game and good luck Smiley
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

The site for me is slow and i think you need to increase the speed of your site or try to host your domain in other hosting that can give us satisfaction when loading your site.
Such a great opportunity to us or those newbie don't have any money to invest in trading this time we can play and trade free but with rewards.
As i can seen the rewards is really high 1 btc for first place and 2nd place is 0.5 its really high reward.
Let me ask when honestly you plan to end the game to win those rewards?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
educd (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

The site for me is slow and i think you need to increase the speed of your site or try to host your domain in other hosting that can give us satisfaction when loading your site.
Such a great opportunity to us or those newbie don't have any money to invest in trading this time we can play and trade free but with rewards.
As i can seen the rewards is really high 1 btc for first place and 2nd place is 0.5 its really high reward.
Let me ask when honestly you plan to end the game to win those rewards?

Thanks for your reply about speed on the site, we will try to increase the speed as soon as we can. Our game will end after a month, that is - 27th of November - and with this date, we close our competition and choose the winners. The prizes will be awarded shortly after the end of the game.
If you want to find out about any other information, here's the link to our regulations: https://edu.coindeal.com/regulations
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:02:02 PM

Exchange market to practice for free with daily, weekly, & monthly contest is a great idea. Where are you getting the funds for the prizes by the way (2.15 BTC per month in total)? I've read your regulations, I saw the info quoted below and those are all needed. Still prefer providing email, username and pass only.

§5. The Rules of Using the Service

4. While ordering the Service, the User shall provide genuine personal data for which it shall be liable. The User shall declare that all the information provided, such as first and last name, address, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, is correct and owned by the User.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Okay, i signed up. i'm gonna give it a try! so i get $10k USD to start with? whoever ends up with the highest USD balance will win prizes? will there be leaderboard or something to check who's on the lead or how do we know you're running a fair competition?
educd (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:07:24 AM

Our company - Verified Solutions is all about cryptocurrency software solutions. Our projects among others are BuyCoinNow.com, BitcoinAPI, Blockchain24. Our company is well established in the market, and our newest project is edu.CoinDeal. We want to encourage everyone to try their hands in this cryptocurrency world that we are working in Smiley

We welcome everyone to visit our site verifiedsolutions.co to see our full offer and familiarize with our activity.

And yes, for a start you get exactly 10k USD, and the person with the best score daily, weekly and monthly will win a prize. Participants will see how the competition runs because of the ranking. There will be a possibility to check who is in the lead Smiley
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

I think instead of going online  you should also introduced as a computer toy game for children . This will help them to make them understand about the different cypto currencies and its uses. Many parents would love this because they will be able to educate their children in terms of the game so that children will have interest and also it will be fun for them.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

So balance will only reset at every month or it will reset at end of each day? If it will reset at every month how you gonna choose daily winners or weekly winners, does site will record % gain on each day rather than calculating total % gain made by players in end of the each round ?

Prizes looks really huge, I will surely gonna give a try. Will look forward for the one who will win that massive 1BTC by just trading for free  Wink
educd (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:45:58 AM

So balance will only reset at every month or it will reset at end of each day? If it will reset at every month how you gonna choose daily winners or weekly winners, does site will record % gain on each day rather than calculating total % gain made by players in end of the each round ?

Prizes looks really huge, I will surely gonna give a try. Will look forward for the one who will win that massive 1BTC by just trading for free  Wink

As we said, our competition will last for a month. By the end of the November we will close our game, and then, we will count the winners.
They will be chosen daily - it means that the best player by the end of the day will get the prize, the same as it comes to weekly competition, and the biggest prize - 1 BTC - will go to the best player in a whole month Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: