Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to CryptoCurrency - Starting on Neblio, what do you think?  (Read 196 times)
Luismvm (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:33:32 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 03:47:20 AM by Luismvm

-
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:45:23 PM

Hi guys,

I'm new to cryptocurrency, and was wondering what you guys think about Neblio?

From what i've seen and read looks like it's going to hit big on the 1st quarter of 2018, but i'm new to this so what do i know.

What got me look into Neblio:

• Good Roadmap, with the rest api coming soon
  • Support for a lot of languages
  • It's still fairly unknown
  • In the short time it's been out has kept a steady growth rate, when the overall cryptocurrencys, are oscillating like crazy
  • It has dominated a smaller market, i'm anticipating it will climb a lot once it reaches the bigger exchanges

I'm not much of a technical guy or experienced at investing, so this was what i managed to scrap from researching around the web,

It's gone on a bit of a run lately so hard to know if there will be much of a retrace but long term it looks like there is good potential.

If you haven't seen DataDash's videos on YouTube there worth a look to find out more information on the coin, his picks have been performing well recently.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: