Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waves vs Neo  (Read 1099 times)
maxwell1 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.
BlomBaster

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

I think in this case, national factors matter Neo this is basically a Chinese coin, Waves the coin is distributed in Japan. I think.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.
I think, if you want to invest you should invest in both NEO and WAVES as both of these projects can show really good amount of growth in the future.
WAVES is regarded as the ethereum killer by many and believe that it will replace ethereum in future and will host most of the ICOs in future.
The idea of decentralized exchange is also very unique and it makes waves a very promising project to invest your money in.
NEO on the other hand is also a very good project to invest your money. Many regard it as the Chinese ethereum. It is without any doubt one of the most promising projects to invest your money in. It can really show good amount of growth in future.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

I also think the reason why NEO is so successful compared to Waves is the huge user base in China, that hype the NEO.
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

As someone else mentioned, NEO seems to be working closely with the Chinese government which means they have a great chance of being very successful in China.  NEO also generates GAS at a pretty good rate.  I know you can lease WAVES, but not sure of the process and how much you get from it.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

prediction of a site on the last month

NEO has just passed a massive surge that will cause a correction in September because euphoria has been exhausted.

The wave has decreased relative to the Bitcoin price and is on the way down as well.
And whether the month of October prediction same ...

I also do not know yet

BlomBaster

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:45:42 PM

I think business in regional features. Both coins are popular on the flow of China to Korea and Japan, there may be many details about which we do not know
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

I think, if you want to invest you should invest in both NEO and WAVES as both of these projects can show really good amount of growth in the future.
WAVES is regarded as the ethereum killer by many and believe that it will replace ethereum in future and will host most of the ICOs in future.
The idea of decentralized exchange is also very unique and it makes waves a very promising project to invest your money in.
NEO on the other hand is also a very good project to invest your money. Many regard it as the Chinese ethereum. It is without any doubt one of the most promising projects to invest your money in. It can really show good amount of growth in future.

I do not know about being an Eth killer, but Waves is a bit low compared to Neo because it did not have the same hype, to my knowledge. I hear everytime they say that Neo is the Chinese Ethereum, Red Pulse ICO also created such a strong hype (and then flopped for the time being). I support WAVES, I will not say others are bad or worse,,, but WAVES is quiet and moving along. To me, that is a strong and stable coin. And of all the DEX out there, they have the nicest GUI!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

Instead choose one, i propose invest in both coin. Neo and waves can give you profit so the best option will be buy all
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

Waves is one of the most innovative cryptocurrency platforms ever to be launched. A great deal of waves potential has yet to be realized but that should not be seen as a disqualification – in fact it should be seen as quite the opposite. The fact of the matter is that waves is a very strong platform undergoing massive development with a wide range of functionality. Waves is attempting to provide a solution to one of the most significant issues preventing mainstream cryptocurrency adoption: transferring fiat into crypto. The waves team is not limiting themselves to one single function though. In fact, the scope of the waves platform is much larger.
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:22:50 PM

I do not know about being an Eth killer, but Waves is a bit low compared to Neo because it did not have the same hype, to my knowledge. I hear everytime they say that Neo is the Chinese Ethereum, Red Pulse ICO also created such a strong hype (and then flopped for the time being). I support WAVES, I will not say others are bad or worse,,, but WAVES is quiet and moving along. To me, that is a strong and stable coin. And of all the DEX out there, they have the nicest GUI!

I don't think RPX tanked. They had a weird launch with the timing/communication issue, but the sale ran smoothly and they're getting listed on exchanges soon.

NEO has huge potential because of the built in compliance tools. When governments start wanting to regulate token sales, there is already a platform ready for them.
blockchainvault

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

Neo all the way  Grin
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

Neo all the way  Grin

Same here.  More than half my holding is in NEO...no WAVES.

I've read about WAVES a while back (not that thorough) but stopped when I found things I didn't like.  Not "bad" things, just something I didn't believe in.  Maybe I need to revisit.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Waves is like a cover on a book while NEO is a completely different press.
Waves can easily be copied and achieved while NEO is a long term development work with a huge team behind it.
Quicksilver88

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

I think that they are both sound investments. With Neo stored in a official wallet, or on Binance I quess, you are able to generate GAS. A sort of digital interest/dividend. And Waves offers this to, with their leasing program.

Im holding both, and I'm earning a nice amont every month.  Grin
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

I think what really helped NEO is the rebranding and the marketing, it was rebranded and called Chinese Ethereum. I don't like waves but they   are better than NEO in every sense. I need to get into NEO because of the crowd sentiment

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:09:08 PM

I think comparing waves to neo is not totally apropriate. waves and ethereum comparison would be fine for example. waves' focus is more on the platform side.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

I think comparing waves to neo is not totally apropriate. waves and ethereum comparison would be fine for example. waves' focus is more on the platform side.

Huh?Huh   Huh
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

Got Neo and I'm gonna hodl it either to the moon or to it's grave Smiley As for Waves I think I will buy some ... just need to get my paychek first Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kardon-Finsh

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

To me the neo inferface looks horrible compared to waves; can`t take it seriously.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: