Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waves vs Neo  (Read 1103 times)
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.

well both are good but NEO is getting so much more attention. Because you can create smart contracts on it and also run ICOs. I don't think that waves is capable to do those things and that is why it is worse than NEO. Red pulse already did ICO and Neo and it went very well, there are some things that should be fixed but they are nothing compared to ethereum smart contracts which have been hacked multiple times. The poblem for Redpulse ico is that neo  dont have a decentralized exchange like etherdelta.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.

well both are good but NEO is getting so much more attention. Because you can create smart contracts on it and also run ICOs. I don't think that waves is capable to do those things and that is why it is worse than NEO. Red pulse already did ICO and Neo and it went very well, there are some things that should be fixed but they are nothing compared to ethereum smart contracts which have been hacked multiple times. The poblem for Redpulse ico is that neo  dont have a decentralized exchange like etherdelta.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/75yye3/neon_meta_exchange_nex/
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

I own both but think NEO with the huge Chinese market would do better than WAVES.

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

NEO is the chinese ethereum and powered by china!

i think government will regulates ICO and forces all future projects to build their ico on top of NEO!
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:31:35 PM

I invested some money in NEO, about 6-7 USD, they say that NEO is the ANTShares (China) with a different name. Some people say that NEO has good future that it will compete in 1-2 years with the ETH. I trust what they say and this is why I invested this money in NEO. NEO is a very good alt-coin when compared to the other alt-coins.  If you have 10 USD, NEO could be a wise investment for the next years.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

In my opinion, the main reason that neo costs more than waves is that neo is a Chinese coin and a Waves - Russian coin

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

In my opinion, the main reason that neo costs more than waves is that neo is a Chinese coin and a Waves - Russian coin

But I think the Waves are more likely to have better growth and odds. At the current state I would definitely recommend Waves and Ethereum. I invested a lot in it and count on it to earn a lot of it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Waves has no good development as of yet... Have you actually used their wallet? It's nothing special and the DEX is unusable.
CrypticSatu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

Waves will rise instantly when they update their DEX wallets. Its suppose to have android and iOS versions soonish.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:10:50 PM

Waves will rise instantly when they update their DEX wallets. Its suppose to have android and iOS versions soonish.
How soonish? I've been reading about "soon" for so long that I'm having a hard time telling if it's even still alive. If I didn't see Sasha tweeting I'd be convinced that Waves was dead already.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

They are both fantastic and we cannot really say which one would be more successful later on. However, looking at geographical influence and connections, NEO was quickly able to derive its success faster than wave and there is still much more possibilities of deriving more once the whole china regulation is out of the show which I even heard a rumour NEO's connection was involved. Time will tell anyway and wave devs are doing some pretty good job too, so we might just have to find out and see.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

I think waves also become one of the successful coins, if you read the website. a country with the name of Indonesia being one of the very big countries selling waves, with which they estimate up to 7 billion. waves are very unique, not even owned by bitcoin. waves can be used to transmit messages, and waves also have a decentralized exchanger.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

They are both fantastic and we cannot really say which one would be more successful later on. However, looking at geographical influence and connections, NEO was quickly able to derive its success faster than wave and there is still much more possibilities of deriving more once the whole china regulation is out of the show which I even heard a rumour NEO's connection was involved. Time will tell anyway and wave devs are doing some pretty good job too, so we might just have to find out and see.
NEO already has tremendous momentum, unlike Waves which has been stagnant for a while now.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

The price is not the only factor when we decide which coin we like more, NEO has received a lot of hype especially withing China, but out of the two to me the one that has a greater future is waves, waves is something different a decentralized exchange and it is one of the most pressing needs we have right now.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

I'm interested in waves than neo, waves have dex and some decent developers. in roadmap waves have long-term development, thus affecting the price in the future. If waves compared to XRP then much different, waves better than xrp and neo.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

I invested some money in NEO, about 6-7 USD, they say that NEO is the ANTShares (China) with a different name. Some people say that NEO has good future that it will compete in 1-2 years with the ETH. I trust what they say and this is why I invested this money in NEO. NEO is a very good alt-coin when compared to the other alt-coins.  If you have 10 USD, NEO could be a wise investment for the next years.
You cannot do a thing with ten dollars even if NEO went up 100 times its current price, something impossible to happen, you will only have 1000 dollars that is not a lot, people need to understand that if they want to make money they need to invest money as well.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:52:53 PM

In my opinion, WAVES is way, way better. You can create your own token in a matter of just minutes. It is really, really cool. Smiley
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:17:31 PM

You cannot do a thing with ten dollars even if NEO went up 100 times its current price, something impossible to happen, you will only have 1000 dollars that is not a lot, people need to understand that if they want to make money they need to invest money as well.
This^

With $10, or even $100, I would just find an altcoin with a very low market cap and a product that is easy to create, has low competition, and lots of potential.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:22:24 PM

Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.
It is really a mistery why neo are more successful in terms of worth. The only reason I see is that waves has an equal buy and sell demand, which makes it stay on a certain price right now whereas neo have more buy demand than sell, which made it pump and go up in price. Another reason I see is that the value we are seeing on neo ain't real, it is only a value derived from constant speculation of investors. Also, the fact that it is china made might have had caused the difference between the two.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:24:55 PM

It is really a mistery why neo are more successful in terms of worth.
Because of crypto "investors" (= gamblers) blindly hyping everything as soon as they get an excuse to. In NEO's case "OMG CHINA OMFG".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: