Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red TAG Threatening to Create a Newbie account so that User will be get Bad rep.  (Read 551 times)
Scam Exposey (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

wala naman talagang safe way sa ganyan, etong thread na to lalo nyo lang nilagay sa risk yung mga account nyo sa airdrop, promise yan. Smiley

hindi mo gets yung point e, kapag ginamit ng ibang tao ang address mo for example yung naka stake dito, matatag ka as abuse kasi 2 user gusto mag claim papunta sa isang address, so hindi ka na makakakuha at baka magkaroon ka pa ng red trust. gets mo yung point? hindi nyo kasi alam kung paano gumagalaw trust system dito e, kaya simpleng ganitong bagay akala nyo "the best" na

hindi nyo kasi nakikita yung cons, puro pros lang

kung hindi nyo magets yung sinasabi ko, don't worry gagawa ako ng newbie at ipopost ko ETH address nyo sa airdrops para madisqualify kayo at matag kayo as abuser Smiley

Translation of the bolded words Don't worry I will create a newbie account and I will post each your ETH address on the airdrops so that all of you will be disqualify and will be tag as abuser..

We Should stop this kind of Act since it can harm people who's doing a good did in this furom and that guy threatening the users that he will create a newbie account and use the other ETH address so that they will be tag as Abuser and that is so worst.

I or shall we say we shouldn't condone this behavior and it's better to red flag this USER for future safety purposes.

Abuser profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1028982

Red trust is the best for this so that other people will not follow his future doings.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

wala naman talagang safe way sa ganyan, etong thread na to lalo nyo lang nilagay sa risk yung mga account nyo sa airdrop, promise yan. Smiley

hindi mo gets yung point e, kapag ginamit ng ibang tao ang address mo for example yung naka stake dito, matatag ka as abuse kasi 2 user gusto mag claim papunta sa isang address, so hindi ka na makakakuha at baka magkaroon ka pa ng red trust. gets mo yung point? hindi nyo kasi alam kung paano gumagalaw trust system dito e, kaya simpleng ganitong bagay akala nyo "the best" na

hindi nyo kasi nakikita yung cons, puro pros lang

kung hindi nyo magets yung sinasabi ko, don't worry gagawa ako ng newbie at ipopost ko ETH address nyo sa airdrops para madisqualify kayo at matag kayo as abuser Smiley

Translation of the bolded words Don't worry I will create a newbie account and I will post each your ETH address on the airdrops so that all of you will be disqualify and will be tag as abuser..

We Should stop this kind of Act since it can harm people who's doing a good did in this furom and that guy threatening the users that he will create a newbie account and use the other ETH address so that they will be tag as Abuser and that is so worst.

I or shall we say we shouldn't condone this behavior and it's better to red flag this USER for future safety purposes.

Abuser profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1028982

Red trust is the best for this so that other people will not follow his future doings.
I understand quite completely what that person is trying to say, I can understand tagalog language as well, the thing is, how can we prevent this kind of thing? if for example, an asshole try's to create a newbie account so that they can manage to put a red tag on others. I think we should have rules for this kind of thing. Can any moderator help us out with this kind of problem?
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:35:38 AM

Another Peenoise. This is already alarming because anyone can use MY ADDRESS or ANYONE OF Our address and tagged as creating another ALTS. How can we stop this kind of behavior on the forum? Anyone can be a victim of false accusation of having alt. This is alarming.
Scam Exposey (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:23:33 AM

Another Peenoise. This is already alarming because anyone can use MY ADDRESS or ANYONE OF Our address and tagged as creating another ALTS. How can we stop this kind of behavior on the forum? Anyone can be a victim of false accusation of having alt. This is alarming.

His act is unacceptable and cannot be condone by anyone, that user deserves a red trust since by looking at his profile that account is bought and maybe he could troll up for more in the future if DT members doesn't act and put some red warnings on his account.

So I'm calling lauda's attention to step up on this since this is a serious issue that needed to care off.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

His act is unacceptable and cannot be condone by anyone, that user deserves a red trust since by looking at his profile that account is bought and maybe he could troll up for more in the future if DT members doesn't act and put some red warnings on his account.

So I'm calling lauda's attention to step up on this since this is a serious issue that needed to care off.
How can you identify that account is bought?. He is just trying to show that anyone could use another's address to join signature , twitter , facebook and other campaigns and abusively use the address to make someone's account to be banned and to be tagged as a spammer and has many alts that abuses campaigns. However, his way of saying it is really alarming but doesn't mean that guy deserves a red trust but rather a fair warning on his actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: