Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [depreciated]  (Read 3025 times)
csilla

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

please update the table

Hey Leopard11, due to Xmas Holidays we were unable to do the update before but right now we are processing it. We ask for you patience, this afternoon it will be updated properly. Thank you!  Smiley

/Csilla @ABT&Addap's
csilla

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/abt-decentralised-web-services-ico-15969 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hey George! Thank you, that's great news!  Smiley

/Csilla @ ABT&Addap's
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Since many of you have asked for the minimum requirements in order to use our browser efficiently, here they are!

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
landersson

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Smiley Grin IT IS FOR FREE  Tongue Wink Cheesy

Receive 100 ABT (=0.03 ETH) just for downloading Addap's & joining.
There is a limited number of spots in the program, secure your free token today!
You can find full information in our Telegram Channel ( https://t.me/abt_addaps ).

If you have any questions I am more than happy to help Smiley

/ Louise @ ABT & Addap's

www.addaps.com
csilla

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:13:54 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 05:38:19 PM by csilla

*** Important Business Announcement ***

ABT Technologies Limited signed an agreement with a major strategic global blockchain partner.

ABT Technologies Limited, Addap’s is a revolutionary blockchain based web browser that allows users to navigate the online world in a smarter and safer environment, including ABT decentralized browsing web services, multi tasking and multi screening web interfaces and the ability to create and share multiple web environments.

ABT Technologies Limited is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with a major strategic alliance partnership with one of the fastest growing players in the Blockchain space. This agreement will enable ABT to accelerate the adoption browser as the major blockchain browsing solution in the market, enlarging substantially its eco-system and user reach.  

Based on these recent and valuable developments, ABT Technologies Limited has set an ICO launch date to March 30th, 2018. The additionally time will allow ABT to incorporate the developments with the new partnership prior to launching the crowd sale ensuring a higher level of success.

More updates and news worthy press release will follow shortly.  

Best regards,  

Adi Sossover
Co-founder and CEO
lanax

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

Hello any news when will ICO starts! And how do you raised at the pre-sale? Why social pages so quit?
Regards.
landersson

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Hello any news when will ICO starts! And how do you raised at the pre-sale? Why social pages so quit?
Regards.

Hi, the new ICO will start March 30th.
For pre-sale please contact me privately.
Hmm.. I am not sure what you mean with our social pages being quiet. We have had a christmas holiday like everyone else, but apart from that we are back to normal speed  Smiley

All the best,
Louise @ ABT & Addap's

www.addaps.com
Negativve

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Good day,
Has Russian translation already been taken? If not - I could do it.
csilla

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Good day,

Hi! I will get back to you as soon as we have made the press release about our business announcement.
landersson

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

Good day,

Given that our Bounty program now is closed, we will not need your service at this time.
We will keep you in our records in case we would need it for the future

Have a good day,
Louise @ ABT & Addap's

www.addaps.com
landersson

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Guys,
Do not miss to download the newest version of Addap's!  Smiley

ADDAP'S 0.5.0

https://medium.com/abt-addaps/desktop-release-addaps-0-5-0-86ef00285a1b

www.addaps.com
findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/advanced-browsing-token   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: