Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCE  (Read 8570 times)
imrobo2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

This seems to be a nice project to join, I am following the airdrop and send an email to the address given. thanks
cryptobaboon

Activity: 1498
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

I saw some time on the ebtc thread someone was talking about swap happening and changing to btce, now I'm wondering if this is it?
Nope, according to eBTC page the token name will remain the same, so this is another project Wink
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

I've Done sent mail and share my post eth adress .
Looking forward.
daviddesti

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

Excited Smiley I've sent an email with all the information and shared pages on my twitter.
Queen27

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

Done joining the airdrop..hope it will b consider Smiley
Avugara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:09:35 PM

joined airdrop
L1544

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:38:40 AM

Followed instructions for airdrop. Sent email to you with my email elfrans_***@gmail.com
and Ive included my link for sharing our website in twitter and Facebook.
Also posted my MEW address thanks Dev!
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:09:05 AM

Hi! I would like to know if there is a telegram group. I want to join telegram and support this community. Anyways, is it correct that this is the rebirth of eBTC failed project and there is a new team that will handle the project?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY - BITCOIN ON ETHEREUM!
EthereumBitcoin
Symbol: BTCE
Supply: 21,000,000
Decimals: 8
Contract Address:
0x0886949c1b8C412860c4264Ceb8083d1365e86CF

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTCE_Token?lang=en

Now listed on EtherDelta (Symbol: BTCE). Will be listed on more exchanges soon!

To join the free airdrop of BTCE Tokens: please follow us on Twitter and post our website (www.btcetoken.com) on your Twitter or Facebook. Then, email us (btcetoken@gmail.com) giving your Twitter/Facebook page showing you posted our website there. Also, give your wallet address (to send you the BTCE Tokens) and WHAT COUNTRY you live in (all are required for our records, or you won't get any BTCE Tokens).

Note: all duplicate wallet addresses sent will be voided and NO BTCE tokens will be sent to them.

Due to overwhelming demand, it will take some time to send all the airdrops. So, please have patience, as we will wait until the full list is completed and send all the airdrops at once over a few days, so everyone gets their tokens at the same time, for fairness. We'll update everyone on this board when the airdrop list is complete and the BTCE Tokens are being sent out.

Once the BTCE tokens are sent to your wallet, they will be there, but you may have to manually add the BTCE symbol as a custom token in your wallet in order to see them. See instructions below.

What is EthereumBitcoin (BTCE)?

EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is a Tokenized Version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum Blockchain and a Global Cryptocurrency (digital money) of the Internet; not a security.

In a nutshell, the New (ERC20) EthereumBitcoin (BTCE Token) is Bitcoin on Ethereum - and it's a faster, cheaper, better, more secure, more advanced, more technological and smarter Bitcoin!

The total circulation of EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is low and will forever remain at 21,000,000 Tokens. No more, no less.

How is EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) better than Bitcoin?

EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) on the Ethereum Blockchain will scale to Visa-like capacity; unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin's Block Time is 8 minutes; but Ethereum's Block Time is only 24 seconds!

Bitcoin can take 60 minutes to confirm a transaction; but EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is only 3 minutes!

EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) also has the ability to work with Smart Contracts; unlike Bitcoin.
Why is EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) better than Bitcoin?

Most missed out on buying Bitcoin when it was under $1 each. Yes, EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is representative of Bitcoin by having the SAME medium of exchange and measure of value and store of wealth as Bitcoin; but you don't have to pay $6,000 for EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) - yet!

We believe EthereumBitcoin (BTCE), with adoption, is the widespread Global Cryptocurrency of the future that will eventually be accepted everywhere - given it's faster, cheaper, more advanced, more secure, and overall better and smarter!

Who is EthereumBitcoin (BTCE)?

EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is NOT a Company; but a community of people around the world that want to own and trade and use a faster, cheaper, better, more advanced and smarter Global Cryptocurrency in their everyday life.

For the record: EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is NOT affiliated or connected with ANY other Token (beware of all the "copy-cat" Tokens created by questionable people that flood the market with their Tokens in a week or so. Then, they leave, and their Tokens are left to die - and you never hear from them again!).

With that, EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is NOT a quick pump-to-dump; and then, left to die! But EthereumBitcoin's focus is LONG-TERM, wanting to see BTCE used as the vastly accepted and widespread Global Cryptocurrency of the future, given it's overall better and faster and cheaper and smarter - and the market will decide its true value.
Where can you buy EthereumBitcoin (BTCE)?

EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) is currently listed on EtherDelta. Announcements of more exchanges to follow, as we want to see BTCE listed on many exchanges around the world for widespread future usage in the vast Global Economy.

Compatible wallets: Ethereum, Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Parity and others.

To add the BTCE Token in your wallet: click "Add Custom Token" and insert the Contract Address:  0x0886949c1b8C412860c4264Ceb8083d1365e86CF and the Symbol: BTCE and Decimals: 8.

If you buy BTCE, they may not automatically show up in your wallet. Don't worry, as they are there. But you have to manually add the BTCE symbol in your wallet to see them, per the instructions above.

EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) to the moon!

Don't let anyone's FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) cause you to avoid buying EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) or panic-sell at a loss. For, like Bitcoin, there will be sharp corrections in the price going ahead; but those that panic-sell always regret it when the price rebounds up higher.

Disclaimer: the BTCE team does not give investment advice to anyone. Don't make any trade based on any information on this website. First seek professional help to determine if you want to absorb the risk of buying BTCE or ANY Cryptocurrency, as ALL of them are prone to skyrocket up and/or crash down quickly on any given day.

Yes, many investors use lies and FUD on different online message boards hoping people panic-sell to them at a lower price. Beware of such tactics that want to scare you to sell your BTCE tokens cheap to them! Also, there's only one official BTCE_Token Twitter account here: https://twitter.com/BTCE_Token?lang=en

Many that owned Bitcoin regret selling it for under $100 each. For many of them, it was people's FUD that caused them to panic-sell Bitcoin at a low price - and they missed out on the greater profit.

Given EthereumBitcoin is better and cheaper and faster and smarter - we believe BTCE has great LONG-TERM potential in seeing its price SKYROCKET UP in value!   

https://btcetoken.com/

ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

I was sent you email.
I hope for success and prosperity of your project. Success and good luck to you guys.
punqpunq

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:31:20 AM

I hope u will get a good position. I sent u an email already.
vcdragon

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:34:57 AM

what exchange will you be list ?

hi all
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

Joined airdrop.

Trust idea with nice project.

Thanks Dev!

I hope, i will success with it!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
NicosUK
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

god, the website and everything. LOL. reminds me of the guy who did uselessethereumtoken LOL!. did you really have to copy the real eBTC? couldnt you have just come up with something original instead?.

Crypto-Billy

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

Another airdrop. Well, what can I say..seems to be the new way to go about making a couple of dollars. Good luck,tho.
Blazarius120

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Thanks good luck!

yndra04

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

i was sent email and joined airdrop.  Smiley thank you
Ripexo

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

I like idea of project and have sent email for participate airdrop, hope to be success! Good luck
nekspsy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

Email sended.
Say please, when will be distribution?
GeneChe

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:55:12 AM

REPOST FROM DEV:

http:// -----The Airdrop Registration is over. The final list is being compiled and BTCE Tokens will be sent to those that followed the registration instructions, which included, giving their Country. People in just a few Countries, like China (that banned ICO’s), didn’t get any BTCE Tokens, insuring they were not breaking any law, if any, by receiving them, which is WHY knowing your Country was needed for the Airdrops. This reason was not given during the Airdrop registration time, as some would lie about what Country they are from. But they or anyone can buy EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) from other people on exchange(s) in the future, if they desire. Also, some tried to send multiple Eth. addresses and/or didn't give a proper ERC20 compatible wallet address, which voided their Airdrop, as they didn't follow the rules. So, they can only be upset with themselves, not us, if they didn't read and follow all the rules.

BTCTHANK YOUBTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: