Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:44:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoingold  (Read 312 times)
various (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

Hello everyone
Where can i track Bitcoingold ? Does not appear in the Coinmarketcap list yet. Is there someone to help?

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:41 PM

Nobody really cares about bitcoin gold, can the devs themselves not even provide these answers?
Maybe they are busy dumping premine  Huh Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:30:13 PM

Hello everyone
Where can i track Bitcoingold ? Does not appear in the Coinmarketcap list yet. Is there someone to help?

It is on CMC, you need to search for it or go to 'recently added' and you'll see it.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
skripsup

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Hello everyone

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btg/overview here.
Here you can track almost all coins. It is a great resourse, I always track coins, currency rates, even info about ICO's of these coins, which markets they are traded etc.

If it did not appear in coinmarketcap list yet, just wait. As you know many people thought (and still think) that BTC is a scam. And because of that many resources did not support, list and make any actions with it.
And there is a lot of mystery, misunderstanding around this coin. So, I suggest you to track it on cryptocompare at this stage and I think you will be able to track it in other places too, soon.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

I hold my bitcoin on my Trezor. I read that Trezor holders will get Bitcoin Gold, but I haven't read how this will happen. Pretty much worthless I know, but still worth something so I would like to get it.

rgill420

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

you can also track it here on YOBIT

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTG/BTC

Pesmand

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Hello everyone

It is not out yet. The developer is still developing it, for example the replay attack protection.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

Yeah I can't wait to get some BTG so that i can dump it and get some more BTC Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/ it was under pre launch yesterday but now seems to be almost ready for a proper listing. no surprises that the pre miners dumped though lol situation overall

Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

It is to early to see Bitcoin Gold on coinmarketcap. They need to be listed on exchangers, that provide api to coinmarketcap.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

It is to early to see Bitcoin Gold on coinmarketcap. They need to be listed on exchangers, that provide api to coinmarketcap.

Sometimes you don't even need the coin to be released, exchanges can list futures, which can provide api data to coinmarketcap.

Segwit2x is already on coinmarketcap and it's not even a real token in a real blockcain yet:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

This coin always seemed like a clown train to me. Premining until mid November? this is not a serious project.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:09:59 AM

It's on coinmarketcap, but it doesn't have a rank yet because there is no reported circulating supply.  Once that is known, it will probably be in the top 30 or so.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:30 AM

Hello everyone
Bitcoin gold was initially listed on yobit and you can now track its market price or buy and sell from yobit.net
Yesterday when i moved my bitcoun gold to yobit, it didn't work well on on placing sell order but is now okay.
Yobit is the trusted ever exchange with millions of users.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

Hello everyone

You can check back on coinmarketcap.com. They already included Bitcoin Gold in their list. Right now, the price of Bitcoin Gold is at $140.26 in USD and 0.02439850 in Bitcoin. It has already grown some 6.19% in USD. The volume as of the moment is a little beyond $15 M. Not bad at all. The largest volume is being traded in Bitfinex. There you go with your Bitcoin Gold.  Wink

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:53:22 AM

More patience ,no need to rush on news about BTG,it will be published whenever its available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: