Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pending Withdrawal on Cryptopia  (Read 2339 times)
Arsenal49 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:45:34 PM

Hi! I tried to do a BTC withdrawal form Cryptopia to bittrex but it says it's pending. Has anybody tried this before and how long can it be before they arrive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:11:10 PM

For how long has it been pending? Have you approved the transaction in your email?

My previous withdrawal took less than an hour to reach my wallet. If the withdrawal is taking too long, better contact support to check on it.
Arsenal49 (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

For how long has it been pending? Have you approved the transaction in your email?

My previous withdrawal took less than an hour to reach my wallet. If the withdrawal is taking too long, better contact support to check on it.

I'm an idiot. Just checked my mail, and there it was.

Thank you! Smiley
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

you must wait until max 1x24 hours, if not paid you can contact CS

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

Thank you! Smiley

Ok thats good, Because they only take like 1 business day to complete the transaction. Cryptopia is comparatively good and do process withdrawals fast.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

Thank you! Smiley

Ok thats good, Because they only take like 1 business day to complete the transaction. Cryptopia is comparatively good and do process withdrawals fast.

I was quite shocked when I read the topic title.  I have used Cryptopia for exchanging many times and I never had any problem to it. Actually,  it was the best exchanges I have used.  The design is just right for the eyes and the interface is user-friendly.  The page loads faster and it also has lower transaction fees than the other exchanges.  The authentication and the verification email before withdrawing makes it more secure in preventing other people to use my account in there as well as to withdraw money from it.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:27:34 AM

Thank you! Smiley

I was quite shocked when I read the topic title.  I have used Cryptopia for exchanging many times and I never had any problem to it. Actually,  it was the best exchanges I have used.  The design is just right for the eyes and the interface is user-friendly.  The page loads faster and it also has lower transaction fees than the other exchanges.  The authentication and the verification email before withdrawing makes it more secure in preventing other people to use my account in there as well as to withdraw money from it.

yeah, me too. Was so glad to see the third post above  Kiss
PlayHunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:12:36 AM

How much it takes until the confirmation email reaches my email account ?!? In the past, it used to be just minutes.
But on 27th November evening I tried to withdraw BTC from Cryptopia to another BTC address and their email hit my AOL mail box only today 29th November in the morning.

Obviously that withdrawal failed. -- OK, now I try again and already passed 15 minutes and no confirmation email arrived in my email ?? I just hit the "Resend Email" button !
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

How much it takes until the confirmation email reaches my email account ?!? In the past, it used to be just minutes.
But on 27th November evening I tried to withdraw BTC from Cryptopia to another BTC address and their email hit my AOL mail box only today 29th November in the morning.

Obviously that withdrawal failed. -- OK, now I try again and already passed 15 minutes and no confirmation email arrived in my email ?? I just hit the "Resend Email" button !
Hmm, tried it out and took a few minutes on outlook. Usually it works instant. But 15 minutes or more is to long. Maybe an AOL problem? Read somewhere on the forum, that AOL doesn't provide emails from certain services but can't remember anymore, where it was posted. Sometimes emails from same service land to inbox or to spam folder on outlook and googlemail. Maybe look also to spam folder.
skdsw

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

I just hit the "Resend Email" button !
Where you found this f..ng button
I checked all site - no any button
I can not confirm withdraw and has no resend button
psilos

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

Hi guys,

I withdrew some ETH coins from cryptopia to another ETH address. After 30 hours I havent received anything
I confirmed the withdrawal email immediately and the status in my cryptopia account is "completed".
I submitted a ticket today and waiting for their response.
TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:36 PM

Hi guys,

I withdrew some ETH coins from cryptopia to another ETH address. After 30 hours I havent received anything
I confirmed the withdrawal email immediately and the status in my cryptopia account is "completed".

withdrew bitcoin 4 entire hours ago and nothing!!!

still processing!!
progmax

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

any news?
psilos

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

Hi guys,

Guys, eventually I received the ETH in my wallet. Should have been around 20 hours. Dont know if it was due to ETH network congestion or some glitch on Cryptopia side. Either ways, I think that was way too long.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

Hi guys,

Guys, eventually I received the ETH in my wallet. Should have been around 20 hours. Dont know if it was due to ETH network congestion or some glitch on Cryptopia side. Either ways, I think that was way too long.

Yea, there was a big backlog on ETH transactions due to the network being jammed. I withdrew some ETH 20 hours ago and it's still processing.

I contacted CS and requested a cancelation, but no response for over 12 hours. Did they ever reply to your ticket?
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

I am also having a problem with it, but it didnt pass 24 hours yet. Hope it will arive soon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Csnguyen88

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:01 PM

It's been over 24 hours and I'm still waiting for my verge to send over to my wallet, It shows "Complete" but when I check the transaction ID it's not found. Anyone else having this issue? or have gotten their coins? If so how long did it take?
student20151617

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Hi guys,

Yea, there was a big backlog on ETH transactions due to the network being jammed. I withdrew some ETH 20 hours ago and it's still processing.

I contacted CS and requested a cancelation, but no response for over 12 hours. Did they ever reply to your ticket?

it seems something similar just happened to me.
I try to withdrawl some ETH, but it took over 3 hours and it still says 'processing'
I submitted a ticket but I guess I should not expect an immediate reply.
Does anything know what could cause the network jam? It seems to me the ETH kitties game has cooled down now..

twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

Did you check your registered email. They will send a withdrawal confirmation email to the address you have on the exchange. Just click on the link. Then only it will stat processing. I have withdrawn some coins before. It was fast. Within 15 min i got my coins in other wallet that i sent.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
novusX

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

have same issue.. I have made withdrawal of VIVO from Cryptopia to my wallet and it seems stuck at "prosessing". I have done test withdrawal a 2 days before and everything went great and take few minutes. any tips, answers?
and yes I have confirmed email.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: