Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brace yourself, Bitcoin Silver is coming!  (Read 1385 times)
nerijoyfy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

We have Bitcoin Gold, B2X and now Bitcoin Silver! Money-grab or a bright future for bitcoin  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:29:00 PM

Maybe they should make Forking a little stricter, like getting 30+% community support before forking, losing all or part of their Bitcoin when they move over to other fork or simply put a limit on the number of allowed fork in a given period. Stuff like this can't be possible in the real world : you can't reject something and still have stake in it.
Thank Goodness I am not taking part in the free coin madness, God forbid.  I do not like them and they do not have too many values.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:54 PM

Maybe they should make Forking a little stricter, like getting 30+% community support before forking, losing all or part of their Bitcoin when they move over to other fork or simply put a limit on the number of allowed fork in a given period. Stuff like this can't be possible in the real world : you can't reject something and still have stake in it.
Thank Goodness I am not taking part in the free coin madness, God forbid.  I do not like them and they do not have too many values.

There's Bitcoin Platinum coming soon too:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316571.msg23524756

Hell, we got even Bitcoin Shit coming through too!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316573.0

And like I said, this is a good sign. Once there is a massive proliferation of forks, the relevancy of Bitcoin forks will be 0. Let these people create the announcement threads and make a mockery of forks, it is a public service for Bitcoin. The more the general public learns forks are a scam unless they have unanimous support, the better.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

Too many scammy bitcoin coins, this will make the bitcoin gold airdrop even more devalued. Soon we will have bitcoin bronze as well
nerijoyfy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

And like I said, this is a good sign. Once there is a massive proliferation of forks, the relevancy of Bitcoin forks will be 0. Let these people create the announcement threads and make a mockery of forks, it is a public service for Bitcoin. The more the general public learns forks are a scam unless they have unanimous support, the better.

Agree, hope that people will learn something after BTG fork!
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

At first I thought this to be a joke until I saw it on contelegraph. This is just pure bullshit honestly and the earlier the better when people start realising that these forks are just attempts to make bitcoin less immutable and they should be discarded like cockroach fart.
Bitcoin Silver will provide an opportunity for countless new people around the world to participate in the mining process with widely-available consumer hardware that is manufactured and distributed by reputable mainstream corporations.”
Really? Jokers of the year!

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

I agree with you but practically we can't stop the forkers.Infact anyone with a little knowledge of programming can create new bitcoin fork these days.The only way we can stop these people and their forks is to have exchanges not support these forks.Bcash and B2x forks are somewhat community supported forks and all the other madness forks are just developers looking to dump their premine coins and it also damages the image of bitcoin not to mention the risk(of exposing private key/seed) one has to go to claim these shitcoins.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

It is just me or forking is the new trend after ICO's are getting more and more strict? It's a way to earn money, duplicating it and probably selling the new coins to earn more money! I believe if forking gets a trend, countries will start thinking BTC is a joke, and a manipulative coin, were you can create something for your benefit in the short run!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

I ask myself if these developers are really earning money with these HardForks, because for holders it's free money coming just by holding Bitcoins, I think this is the only case of Free Money that really exists.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

Agree! With this new trend or hype, upcoming forks will not be a big deal anymore.
So, let them create such a "trash" altcoin extracted from bitcoin's name.
And people later on will wake up to the reality that, they don't have to worry anymore with this upcoming forks and let just sit their BTCs' wherever they are supposed to be.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

We have Bitcoin Gold, B2X and now Bitcoin Silver! Money-grab or a bright future for bitcoin  Huh

Its really funny on the amount of things we will see in this crypto current and I just wished the developers behind all these confusions can launch their project, promote it and make it better in what they are trying to correct without relying on bitcoin and leverage on the popularity bitcoin has been able to garner.

But on a serious note, I doubt if we are going to be seeing bitcoin silver anytime soon because the bitcoin core developers are now acting based on what I read on notifications on livecoin.net on the reason why they won't be supporting the fork that bitcoin core developers will be blacklisting those that do.
mayadin

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

The world lost its mind. Bitcoin purple is the next one.
Total insanity.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:37:48 PM

Guys if we will keep accepting this forks whole crypto world will collapse. We should stop endorse more forks, bitcoin has been forked 2 times already... I hope the 2x fork in November will be the last one. The 2x fork might be very bad for crypto overall, if the miners decide to turn off the power from the main bitcoin and decide to mine 2x with the majority, we may see 80% correction in bitcoin...

Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

I'm currently waiting for bitcoin bronze...

Oh, and bitcoin metal would also be great!
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1522

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:40:52 PM

I totally agree with you, as I already commented on a couple of posts on this subject. It seems that after bitcoin cash some people are trying to fill up their pockets making forks but what they are going to do is to kill the goose that laid the golden eggs.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

Very soon,Bitcoin diamond and Bitcoin copper may also come.Now,it has become a trend to create clones of bitcoin by hard forking and then dumping them for some quick cash.

Let them create how much clones they want.People would start realizing that they are nothing else than shitcoins.They would start avoiding it.

Nowadays,it seems that instead of creating an altcoin,it would be much easier to just hard fork and create another shitcoin naming it with bitcoin.

Also,big whales nowadays get very much interested in these shit coins as it is very easy for them to pump and dump these coins.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

I believe that too many forks, are bad for Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just one, the others are altcoins. I respect, the new ones, but dont like!
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

heh who owns that trademark now?

Bitcoin should buy it and start making them rebrand.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

Is there any official information for the bitcoin silver dude. Since bitcoin gold forking is taken part today we all are making more with the bitcoin gold rewards. If you are confirming with the proper link I will be hold the bitcoins for the more time.
Henceforth, I will be able to make money by holding it in my wallet itself without no effort.
YayProto

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

another useless coin with zero effectiveness.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: