Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:47:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JamieDemonCoin - Completely free - Let's spread this token!  (Read 338 times)
Cryptotally (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

After Jamie's comments such as "People who purchase Bitcoin are stupid", I decided to make JamieDemonCoin (actually a token on Waves).

Well if Bitcoin is stupid, then maybe this new token might take his fancy?

In Jamie's own words, "I don't understand the value of something without value". So let's get the whole community in on this. I will give a load of coins for free to anyone willing to spread it. If the coins ever make it to 1 cent, then they'll still be worth a lot more than him!  Wouldn't that be nice?

Who's with me?
Let's make an army of us.
zumzumro

Activity: 195
Merit: 11

Learning more every day

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

So do you have any other info about this? How will you distribute it? For what will it be used?

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Cryptotally (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

This is NOT an investment opportunity.

Perhaps the use of it can be to rate criticisms of Bitcoin? There is no use per se apart from as a laugh for the crypto community. I'm happy to hear any suggestions.

As for distribution, given to anyone who wants it until I run out.

C
eltradestor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:49:30 PM

After Jamie's comments such as "People who purchase Bitcoin are stupid", I decided to make JamieDemonCoin (actually a token on Waves).

In Jamie's own words, "I don't understand the value of something without value". So let's get the whole community in on this. I will give a load of coins for free to anyone willing to spread it. If the coins ever make it to 1 cent, then they'll still be worth a lot more than him!  Wouldn't that be nice?

Who's with me?
Hahaha
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

Who's with me?

I'm up for some fun and some JPMorgan bashing, not sure how we can go about it. Any ideas welcome.
jdlr

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

it's Jamie secretly behind this coin spreading FUD again

thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

Isnt there already the fudd token/ dimoncoin? Though this one is waves. Interested however.
Bookmarked.
Cryptotally (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

Isnt there already the fudd token/ dimoncoin? Though this one is waves. Interested however.
Bookmarked.

Get a Waves lite client account (super easy, basically a chrome extension), post your public key here and I'll send you some your way. I must say I wasn't aware of the others, thanks for bringing them to attention Wink

I chose Waves because the fees are crazy low. I could do a thousand transactions for $4. I don't know why Waves isn't more popular, even if it can be buggy at times.
helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:23:51 AM

This is NOT an investment opportunity.

Perhaps the use of it can be to rate criticisms of Bitcoin? There is no use per se apart from as a laugh for the crypto community. I'm happy to hear any suggestions.

As for distribution, given to anyone who wants it until I run out.

C

Kinda innovative idea Smiley But why to criticise Bitcoin only? Maybe it can be applied to cryptocurrency in general?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: