Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value  (Read 4945 times)
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

Unable to predict. It will have a good growth like bitcoin. Even when bitcoin was introduced in the market, none believed in it that it will reach so high on its value. Likewise, we have other altcoins as well. When they were newly started, the value was very less. Slowly everyone became popular in the market. Ex: ETH, Bitcoin cash, Dash and extra. Hope to have BTG attains good value down the line.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

There is so much competition on proving which of the bitcoins will live longer and will remain valuable in the long run but I see the value remaining chronological in the way we got to know them and as far as i can tell bitcoin gold will never catch to bitcoin btc's level.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

I think it will not have a majority in the future, people are interested in the upcoming hard fork more than BTG, it might go up after the fork, but it will not have a future.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

There is so much competition on proving which of the bitcoins will live longer and will remain valuable in the long run but I see the value remaining chronological in the way we got to know them and as far as i can tell bitcoin gold will never catch to bitcoin btc's level.
Even though, having a competition in that market is giving chances to other coin(btg) to compete bitcoin but I feel it can't do it. Because as I've obsered, all coins created after bitcoin didn't have a chance to be equally the same of price to bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin is first created and trust of the people are stick only to bitcoin.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value
Not even a whole week has passed after it came out and has already died. Its website had crashed several times during the fork, there are no supporting wallets (Or were at least, not sure if any came out yet), poor development, do I need to say more? Bitcoin Cash fork was way more successful than this one.
You're correct Ultegra134 and they claim that they was hit with a distributed denial of service attack(DDoS) which forced their website down for four hours and the bitcoin gold team are yet to provide a replay protection. With all this, I don't see BTG value rise to BTC value.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:26:07 AM

Unable to predict. It will have a good growth like bitcoin. Even when bitcoin was introduced in the market, none believed in it that it will reach so high on its value. Likewise, we have other altcoins as well. When they were newly started, the value was very less. Slowly everyone became popular in the market. Ex: ETH, Bitcoin cash, Dash and extra. Hope to have BTG attains good value down the line.
yes it is true, it all takes a process because in the market it is not possible new coins will be instantly popular and high value. surely all need consideration and people will judge, if indeed the coins are good for the long term, will surely be selling in the market and its value will automatically rise.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

No BCG will not go more than or equal to bitcoin.
If the bitcoins are restricted by any countries the value might get down and it turns investors to but bitcoin gold and other alts.
Anyway banning is not possible since there was not much restrictions from governments across the world. Also if the cryptocurrency is implemented by respective countries means. It may leads to the value negative.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

I thinks that bitcoin gold value cannot rise and turn the value equal like bitcoin because BCG is only comparable to altcoins and its value  is cannot be competiitve to bitcoins in terms of popularity and usefulness  in the  block chain market.another things that advantage of bitcoin to altcoins is that all altcoins can depend  in bitcoins in terms of changing to fiat money,while bitcoin is not depends in altcoins in terms of changing into fiat.

okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:26:42 AM

I thinks that bitcoin gold value cannot rise and turn the value equal like bitcoin because BCG is only comparable to altcoins and its value  is cannot be competiitve to bitcoins in terms of popularity and usefulness  in the  block chain market.another things that advantage of bitcoin to altcoins is that all altcoins can depend  in bitcoins in terms of changing to fiat money,while bitcoin is not depends in altcoins in terms of changing into fiat.

Yes this is so true and I agree with you on your point of view, an altcoin like Bitcoin Gold can't or should I will not ever be equal to Bitcoin. It will serve as another pump and dump coin just like those other altcoins. And Bitcoin has been here long before these altcoins were created so it'll be hard to equalize thrir value with an altcoin that was just created.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

Possible factors that bitcoin Gold value be equivalent to Bitcoin:
 ~ if bitcoin will decrease its value below (500$)
 ~ if all bitcoin investors will invest to bitcoin Gold
 ~ if bitcoin popularity started to shrink because of banning around the globe
 ~ if bitcoin Gold will be endorsed by the government and declare bitcoin illegal
The last and maybe the possible factor:
 •when bitcoin Gold development team is dreaming while sleeping. Because it’s more of impossible 99.9% than a possibility of .1%. This is the truth.

You have made very valid points here. These are exactly what the case could be for btg to do the magic.

Personally, I have not felt the impact of the Gold prior to its hype in the media before its emergence. I was actually expecting that it release would give btc a dive but we have not seen that happen, at least not at the moment. Bitcoin is rather looking for another break for bullish.

I don't see BTG doing any magic to defeat bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

These forkcoins of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin SegWit 2X, will never rise to BTC's value because of the community behind them which is non-existent.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:01:34 PM

People're very excited about Bitcoin Gold but value won't rise to bitcoin value. I do not know what is the difference between BTG and BCH. If there isn't a clear difference, BTG will probably increase to the value of BCH.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin is very different coin compare to the other alts. I think
Bitcoin gold price will rise but not what the price of btc now.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

It will be impossible for BTG to overcome BTC price, BTG is just a product of BTC just like a footprint. And besides there are less people who want this coin.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:28:39 PM

I don't really think so. There are no coins that are profuced from segwit2x that matched bitcoin for a long period of time. One good example is Bitcoin cash which became popular early, but eventually, became a normal altcoin that didn't defeat Bitcoin. And now that Bitcoin is more successful than before and continuously growing, i think it became more impossible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:11:03 PM

I don't really think so. There are no coins that are profuced from segwit2x that matched bitcoin for a long period of time. One good example is Bitcoin cash which became popular early, but eventually, became a normal altcoin that didn't defeat Bitcoin. And now that Bitcoin is more successful than before and continuously growing, i think it became more impossible.

It will actually be a difficult thing for the value of btg to overtake. The margin is high and the coin has not done well after release, otherwise it would have started showing signs to go all out.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

It will be impossible for BTG to overcome BTC price, BTG is just a product of BTC just like a footprint. And besides there are less people who want this coin.
I've been watching the markets and it looks like BTG is going to die. People started putting money in BCC because it's the best forked coin right now. When markets open for BTG deposits there will be a huge sale. It will go below 0.01BTC for sure. None of these forked coins will come close to the price of BTC you can be sure of it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

I've been watching the markets and it looks like BTG is going to die. People started putting money in BCC because it's the best forked coin right now. When markets open for BTG deposits there will be a huge sale. It will go below 0.01BTC for sure. None of these forked coins will come close to the price of BTC you can be sure of it.
One day one might, but that day is not now. Cash was "big" because it was shilled on bitcoin.com, but Gold isn't getting that kind of spotlight so it'll fizzle out even faster than Cash did.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

One day one might, but that day is not now. Cash was "big" because it was shilled on bitcoin.com, but Gold isn't getting that kind of spotlight so it'll fizzle out even faster than Cash did.

Shitcoins will always be shitcoins and will continue to walk in the shadows of bitcoin and so i'm not surprised it didn't stand the test of time and has already fizzled out fast. Whether cash or gold they were all meant to fal from the beginning but their supporters were just loud mouths.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

It will be hard for bitcoin gold. Bitcoin's market value is not reached in just a short period of time. It took years and if Bitcoin gold will ever reach its market value now, surely, by that time, Bitcoin's value will be more expensive and due to the fact that no coin from segwit2x have matched with Bitcoin in all aspects, namely Bitcoin cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: