Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value  (Read 4943 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:51:18 PM

No way ! Btc remains dominant because it is the fundamental cryptocurrency ever made, And without btc, i don't know if there are sprouting alt-coins in the market, The success of btc are the basis of evolving other currency in the market, All alt - coins rely's on BTC. Smiley
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

No way ! Btc remains dominant because it is the fundamental cryptocurrency ever made, And without btc, i don't know if there are sprouting alt-coins in the market, The success of btc are the basis of evolving other currency in the market, All alt - coins rely's on BTC. Smiley

I think no, bitcoin gold value can not surpass the first ever made bitcoin because bitcoin gold is another forms of cryptocurrency or alternating coin. This is usally made by any investor just to accept in forms of gold coin in a market with the bitcoin in as low exchange value. This alt-coin is being formed during the segwit2x fork.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

Bitcoin gold value never can do it. This is a fork base on bitcoin. And seem as many another altcoins, no one can cross over bitcoin value. Bitcoin is standard for whole crytopcurrency now. So this case happend when only if bitcoin die  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Absolutely such things like bitcoin gold or another, they can compete bitcoin in the success. Bitcoin have done tremendous job in last years and it has showed the world that how to make big jumps in international market.

Bitcoin is being accepted by malls, grocery stores, restaurants and many other. Bitcoin gold have to do a long and hard effort to be in race with bitcoins.
That alone is enough to allow it stand a chance. Bitcoin has gone wider than any altcoin would have and if any altcoin ends up growing as wide as that, then it is just going to tag along. Asides from the fact that it has shown us the light, that first movers advantage is always still going to be there for it and then will make it more valuable as time goes on.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

We dont know and let see what happen of the bitcoin gold.
I think it so hard to reach the bitcoin gold the value of bitcoin, need some years to reach the value.

Maybe never. As I see it any fork is an altcoin and people will not trust it to give their money.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value

Well I guess I doubt that bitcoin gold will rise to bitcoin value, look at the value now of bitcoin it is 6400$ something.
Maybe in Bitcoin gold dream it will happen but in reality we knew what is the real truth happening now.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

We dont know and let see what happen of the bitcoin gold.
I think it so hard to reach the bitcoin gold the value of bitcoin, need some years to reach the value.
Whether the price of Bitcoin Gold will rise or fall, that’s none of my business. One thing that pisses me out is that I’m not always lucky in getting these coins, I’m never lucky. During the time of Bitcoin Cash, the wallet I was using never accepted Bitcoin Cash, and by the time I found out it was too late, cause people were advised not to make any transaction as of then, so that’s how I ended up with not getting a Bitcoin Cash. Well, I didn’t bother much about that one.

Now is time for Bitcoin Gold, same thing happened but in a different way. I was thinking that Bitcoin Gold will be the hard fork on 16th November, I was surprised when I woke up one morning and news about Bitcoin Gold was everywhere and I never got Bitcoin Gold. Those that should be worried about this is those has it, not me, sadly.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

i want to ask this question . when will bitcoin gold's price can better then  bitcoin cash?

Cheesy  first step but looks like a little hard.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:17 AM

maybe the price will be the same as bitcoincash (bch) but I do not know for sure because bitcoingold could be priced equal to the current bitcoin price, all can happen in this world of digital currency.
We cannot say yet can we ? BCH is still really thriving and has still been trying to stay relevant in the market for a while. Thanks to the rich dudes who forked it.
At least they have all the resources to make it stay afloat. I cannot say the same for Bitcoin gold at least for now, and moreover, bitcoin gold just sounds to me like a coin with nothing really worth the show.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:32:25 AM

maybe the price will be the same as bitcoincash (bch) but I do not know for sure because bitcoingold could be priced equal to the current bitcoin price, all can happen in this world of digital currency.
We cannot say yet can we ? BCH is still really thriving and has still been trying to stay relevant in the market for a while. Thanks to the rich dudes who forked it.
At least they have all the resources to make it stay afloat. I cannot say the same for Bitcoin gold at least for now, and moreover, bitcoin gold just sounds to me like a coin with nothing really worth the show.
Just because it has a large volume doesn't mean it's thriving. It's very easy to manipulate data after all.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:15:17 PM

Bitcoin gold is still new but btc is 9 years old and those who are saying that bitcoin gold will cross the value of btc they are bit overconfident because it has taken a lot of time to bitcoin to reach at this stage people are now totally relaying on bitcoin and the reason is this coin has given them a lot whereas who earned from bitcoin gold how many are going for it may come near to bitcoin value but will never surpass bitcoin.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

No, never. It is so impossible that Bitcoin Gold value will arise as a bitcoin value, because bitcoin gold is just an altcoin that cannot arise up to bitcoin rate level. I am not discriminating it but it is the reality. But if ever altcoins can overcome the value of the bitcoin, then that would be great to all of us. That means we can be richer.  Grin

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

It doesn't matter but for me no it won't.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:05 PM

I have no reason to believe that the Bitcoins just beat a Altcoins with no profer copy of White paper and a replica of an original. I am sure that this will be sold immediately when there is an exchanger of those who receive free BTG. There is nothing to lose on Bitcoins because bitcoins are known and very large in volume. Another reason why we consider the king bitcoins is that it connects altcoins so if bitcoins are still increasing I'm sure altcoins will fall even higher
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:47:32 AM

Bitcoin gold is still new but btc is 9 years old and those who are saying that bitcoin gold will cross the value of btc they are bit overconfident because it has taken a lot of time to bitcoin to reach at this stage people are now totally relaying on bitcoin and the reason is this coin has given them a lot whereas who earned from bitcoin gold how many are going for it may come near to bitcoin value but will never surpass bitcoin.
Yes, I also think the same way. Bitcoin gold has not taken up to the market yet and as it is not being supported among the richest users of digital currency today, therefore it is still in the stage of thrive.

As far as the real Btc coin is considered, it is getting higher and higher with the value reaching more than 7k dollar now which is being expected to increase up to 10 k at the end of this annual. So, there is no use of comparing both of them and a marked difference would always lie in the prices.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:33:25 AM

I think no. The value of bitcoin now is very high. But we don't know what will happen in the future if it can surfast the value of bitcoin.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

There is no altcoin that can surpass bitcoin. The bitcoin gold isan altcoin so it means that bitcoin gold can't achieve the value like bitcoin. I believe that the bitcoin will stay no.1 forever
You will see in the market, there will be more altcoins coming ahead. When bitcoin are increasing so fantastically then it is a sure thing altcoins are dropping like anything. So how can you say that there is one bitcoin gold that is actually an altcoin can cross bitcoin. They actually don’t and neither have they had any capability to do it. It will take a long time for them to even think.

In fact there was indeed any altcoin are popping up even though it came from the body of the bitcoin then surely all is still very low for pursuing growth bitcoin. Because since the beginning of the bitcoin grow sufficient preparation has already matured and certainly they are very consistent even though we don't know for sure who set it all. Now this is just an already considered by bitcoin several companies that already know and understand technology (innovation). Just be patient and keep fighting is the main capital in making everything come true, I think it is indeed a altcoin just as a fugitive in order to get the bitcoin with way more quickly.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

To be realistic not a single alt can be matched bitcoin in price, only one option can be done for alt to be more popular then bitcoin. But this is also hard to be accomplished if we look in long term. For bitcoin gold think it will be less valued then bitcoin cash and also it will be less popular then bitcoin cash. Maybe for long term can be consider good option but there are some better coin for that purpose.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

asakurayoh26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

There is a possibilities that the value of gold will be the same as value of bitcoin. I can see that there are lots of people doing bitcoin because it is easy to do and we make a lots of money in it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

To be realistic not a single alt can be matched bitcoin in price, only one option can be done for alt to be more popular then bitcoin. But this is also hard to be accomplished if we look in long term. For bitcoin gold think it will be less valued then bitcoin cash and also it will be less popular then bitcoin cash. Maybe for long term can be consider good option but there are some better coin for that purpose.

That's not really true. It will take some time but unless Bitcoin stabilizes around trillions of dollars, there will eventually be an altcoin that will be worth more than Bitcoin. It's just a matter of time before the first altcoin reaches a value in the $100 to $500 billion range and beyond. A portfolio of alts (similar to an ETF) could even be worth trillions. Granted this will take 5-10 years or longer, but it will most likely happen.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

Gold is nowhere when compared to bitcoin. Come on people understand the reality bitcoin has huge potentials for the future trust me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: