Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value  (Read 4943 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value
No, of course not and to be honest I do not think bitcoin gold is going to survive a year, the project is simply terrible many people have not even taken the time to claim their coins that are rightfully theirs since they consider it a waste of time and they do not want to risk losing their coins just to get a few dollars, besides bitcoin does not stop growing so it is not going to give bitcoin gold the chance to narrow the distance in price.

I will second on you that bitcoin gold wont survive long, not many even wanted this to placed on exchange so dont think that value will be better or that somehow he will be better even from bitcoin cash.

Think that this bitcoin gold was more attempt to be something like bitcoin cash but ended up very poorly.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:05:33 AM

No, of course not and to be honest I do not think bitcoin gold is going to survive a year, the project is simply terrible many people have not even taken the time to claim their coins that are rightfully theirs since they consider it a waste of time and they do not want to risk losing their coins just to get a few dollars, besides bitcoin does not stop growing so it is not going to give bitcoin gold the chance to narrow the distance in price.

I will second on you that bitcoin gold wont survive long, not many even wanted this to placed on exchange so dont think that value will be better or that somehow he will be better even from bitcoin cash.

Think that this bitcoin gold was more attempt to be something like bitcoin cash but ended up very poorly.
I don't share the last sentiment. BCash was an intricate ploy of WuVer to take control of Bitcoin and not an actual coin.

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a different idea, but it doesn't seem very interesting given that other altcoins already do those things better.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

I don't think so , cause bitcoin gold is not famous at all .
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:32 AM

Hard to predict. That will really depend on how good their development and technology becomes in the future. Everyone of these crypto have the chance to succeed and go mainstream soon as blockchain will be adopted by different kind of institutions.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:12:21 AM

To be honest, I don't see any kind of potential in the forked coins as compared to the growth of Bitcoin. Any forked coin should be considered as an altcoin and has nothing to do with the growth of Bitcoin. I am not against fork or don't even support fork but to be honest, I am more interested in the developments taking place in order to increase the efficiency and utility value of the Bitcoin. Many altcoins have their own purpose of surviving and hence they might rise multiple times but I do see rare chances of the same with forked BTC xyz coins.
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:15:49 AM

I think there is no chance that Gold could rise the value to Bitcoin, i think the value of Bitcoin is rising day by day cause of the limit in amount of Bitcoin but it's not with Golds. There are more and more golds aren't exploited yet. So there is absolutely no limit amount on golds.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

No, I don't think it will ever go even close, maybe if it pumps it could reach 0.1 or even 0.2 BTC but unless BTC value crashes hard due to some major problems I don't see it happening.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:26:48 AM

it will definitely not reach to the value f bitcoin because bitcoin is mainly used as a currency and is used widely by different categories of people and businesses while bitcoin gold is mainly used for the trade by traders only which will not guarantee for a high price value.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:01:56 AM

No coin came from fork would able to increase its value even on the half price of bitcoin.Going back in previous months on where Bitcoin cash did go out. We did able to see the sudden increase on its price but it do only managed to hit the ath of $1k usd and then suddenly dip its price and now it stabilizes and now talking on the bitcoin gold situation it is almost striving to live out.Just like what being mentioned above  Grin
Today bitcoin cash is standing around 1664 USD. Considering the rally was started two months ago, it has already surpassed it ATH. Majority of this rally is effect from the korean market though. Nonetheless people who are under impression that bitcoin is a missed train for them are now focusing on bitcoin cash. When bitcoin cash will touch 2000 to 4000 dollars(I dont know whether that will ever happen or not) people will start to look at bitcoin gold as next big thing. It is plausible from that way.
So even if bitcoin gold might not be able to scale the bitcoin value, you could store few dollars/cents at this stage in it. May be in future those dollars and cents will worth better.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:09:11 AM

I think the amount of gold in the world is not known. and I think that there is still a lot of gold stored in the ground and never touched humans. well, so I think that the amount of gold is more than the amount of bitcoin.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:42:54 AM

No, never. It is so impossible that Bitcoin Gold value will arise as a bitcoin value, because bitcoin gold is just an altcoin that cannot arise up to bitcoin rate level. I am not discriminating it but it is the reality. But if ever altcoins can overcome the value of the bitcoin, then that would be great to all of us. That means we can be richer.  Grin
Although bitcoin and bitcoin gold are creation of the same forum but I don’t think so that bitcoin gold will overcome bitcoin in respect of price because we have seen bitcoin cash in past which has not gotten much popularity in the market as well as we are seeing bitcoin with much growing price.

Bitcoin is a potential power for bitcoin stakeholders. I think eventually bitcoin gold will be just bitcoin cash which has not gotten popularity in the market till to date.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

I don't think so. bitcoin gold is struggling not to die. bitcoin gold didn't go even half of bitcoin price now what more for the following months or years. Bitcoin gold will never rise in bitcoin price unless bitcoin disappeared and bitcoin gold take place.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

If you consider that even bitcoin cash at the moment is manipulated in price my biggest estimate for bitcoin gold is to reach max 1000 if also be manipulated in price. If stays as it is don't think it will break over 500 in any longer time or will be stable on that price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

A big no. Bitcoin gold will never reach what bitcoin has reached. There is one reason if you want bitcoin gold will reach the price of bitcoin at this moment and that is if all bitcoin holders will sell it and buy bitcoin gold instead.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

A big no. Bitcoin gold will never reach what bitcoin has reached. There is one reason if you want bitcoin gold will reach the price of bitcoin at this moment and that is if all bitcoin holders will sell it and buy bitcoin gold instead.

Right. There probably won't be any alts that can emulate what btc has achieved even etherium. Bitcoin gold is basically going to be another btc ripoff alt that may sometime gain significance but not btc level

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

This is a new coin which is even struggling not to die now. there has been reported DDOs attack targetd at BTG and from what i had there is no wallet available now for BTG. BTG will struggle although the value will rise but i dont think technically its value will rise above the BTC in the nearest future remember BTC value is also fluntuating and not stable so i dont think BTG value will rise above the BTC in the nearest future except BTC is dump and not being used again which holistically it is not possible
Bitcoin gold being a new crypto-market on the market could definitely have technical problems in terms of transactions, trading or in the matter of its value and price out of the market. But just like bitcoin , it just need the time for it to develop and experience much more changes and growth for it to have a better form of currency on the crypto-currency world.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

This is a new coin which is even struggling not to die now. there has been reported DDOs attack targetd at BTG and from what i had there is no wallet available now for BTG. BTG will struggle although the value will rise but i dont think technically its value will rise above the BTC in the nearest future remember BTC value is also fluntuating and not stable so i dont think BTG value will rise above the BTC in the nearest future except BTC is dump and not being used again which holistically it is not possible
Bitcoin gold being a new crypto-market on the market could definitely have technical problems in terms of transactions, trading or in the matter of its value and price out of the market. But just like bitcoin , it just need the time for it to develop and experience much more changes and growth for it to have a better form of currency on the crypto-currency world.
Well, I guess we have to just wait where the changes will lead it to. I am not against any coin, but trust me mate, I am not in support of any fork either, most especially if they were unnecessary in the first place. No one absolutely knows where BTG will be in future or if the value is going to be in par with bitcoin's value at the moment, but one thing I am sure of is that, any coin that was birthed from greed and sham does not last.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

Certainly yes, the value  of bitcoin gold will be a great importance for the price of bitcoin.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

Certainly yes, the value  of bitcoin gold will be a great importance for the price of bitcoin.
Actually, the gold value to bitcoin value have nothing to do nor any relation neither, the value of gold of whether it's increasing or decreasing will give zero effect to bitcoin unless the gold bagholders moving their capital to bitcoin and then the demand will increase, there's no exact correlation between these two.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

I don't think so. Even though bitcoin was very less when is was launched i doubt than bitcoin gold will reach bitcoin price now.  Bitcoin gold struggling to survive and bitcoin gold don't have proper coding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: