Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀  (Read 28747 times)
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Hi dev, check your PMs please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntCoin_dev (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Hi dev, check your PMs please

You can join next airdrop. Please follow slack and twitter. Thanks
spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

So the normal airdrop is daily, but twitter and slack are just once per person, right?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:18:37 PM

Nothing is clear with this airdrop. I submitted all three forms, maked post, connected to slack, etc. But did not get any coins.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:02:03 AM

the day of the announcement, download the wallet and fill the form of airdrop and twitter bounty and I still do not have the tokens in my wallet.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

I do not really understand yet what happens if honestly, but I hope Dev that will bring clarity to this project, unfortunately so far, too, has not received a coin for bounty and airdrop.
AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:21:16 AM

So the normal airdrop is daily, but twitter and slack are just once per person, right?
you can submit it when campaign open. only one per campaign.

Hi devs,
The form for airdrop has been closed. Is it re-opened again? I would like to join your airdrops. Thanks.

please follow slack and twwiter so you can know when it re open.

I do not really understand yet what happens if honestly, but I hope Dev that will bring clarity to this project, unfortunately so far, too, has not received a coin for bounty and airdrop.

process still running, we will publish address which received reward per campaign.

the day of the announcement, download the wallet and fill the form of airdrop and twitter bounty and I still do not have the tokens in my wallet.

this is coin not token, please check it

Hi dev..What the difference of Ethc and ethca? Which of two are go in the market???

only ETHCA on market, we must rebrand because Ecash used ethereumcash before us

Nothing is clear with this airdrop. I submitted all three forms, maked post, connected to slack, etc. But did not get any coins.

please wait

jarong

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

i come in today,Is it effective?
Rickychau

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:00:00 AM

i come in today,Is it effective?

I think you must to wait. They will open the Airdrop round 2 in today maybe  Cool
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:56:27 AM

Hi devs,
The form for airdrop has been closed. Is it re-opened again? I would like to join your airdrops. Thanks.

process still running, we will publish address which received reward per campaign.

Hi dev..What the difference of Ethc and ethca? Which of two are go in the market???

please wait

I'm really confused over this because I have a wallet for ETHCA & ETHC and both look exactly the same. And please don't misunderstand me because I have no dog in this fight. I just don't understand how both coins can come out with the same wallet at the same time doing airdrops. Just seems odd... Was you guys all part of a project that split?

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
KiDduco023

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

NOTE:
1. We dont make any Masternode. Masternode just for big holder with 50k coin. We dont want to have more masternode because more coin mined, price of ETHCA will drop. This is coin of my company, more coin of us with more potential will posted soon. Now more work to do. Thanks

2. BIG EVENT will coming at 1 NOV when more potential coins of us end ICO and list on exchange.
We will update information about our coins after 1 NOV. Very potential coins. One of our coins will be listed on Bittrex and other famous exchange after 1 NOV.

3. Just only 4 mil ETHCA on exchange, no more coin. We hold 73% premine to get profit from our project. Then, we will decease our coins and incease percent payout profit

NEWS:
* Today, our team will discuss about how to use money when ETHCA sale on exchange, 50% want to share 50% profit to holders to make great project. But we must have more agree, hope we have good news soon.

Finally, Our team decide share 50% profit from sale ETHCA on exchange for holders, hope all investors will hold ETHCA to get BTC. Thanks.
ETHCA will be listed on exchange as we have large community. We are a big holder of this exchange.

EthCash on steemit https://steemit.com/ethcash/@ganeshramk/ethereumcash-becomes-ethcash-newly-born

DID YOU HAVE ETHC COIN ? HOW TO GET ETHCA ?:

If you have under 100 #ETHC please fill out this form to receive 100 #ETHCA @ethcash coin.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z235ZajwhLqnZIrQPtBf16APLI6YraYAgzV32bjHQSg

If you have more than 100 #ETHC please fill out this form to receive your #ETHCA+10 % bonus https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g95uhRJutJZVzCVyRmeyHC-a94cZTzOjYkC0OIWMsg0

Thank for your support

ETHCASH PROJECT

What is EthCash ?

EthCash is an experimental new digital currency that enables anonymous, instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. EtheCash uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
EthCash is a PoS-based cryptocurrency, and depend upon libsecp256k1 by sipa, the sources for which can be found here: https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1

EthCash is a project which was created in January 2017, launched by a group of Masters graduated in Technology Institutes of Hardware, Web Programming and CryptoCurrency. Currently, the project has 60 Antminer L3 + devices. EthCash was released to fund the development of the project, and using funds was a way to purchase new Antminer devices. The special issue is that we will pay EthCash holders 50% of the profits from the mining of us every 45 days since EthCash is listed on the exchange. On the other hand, our project is also interested in partners and is ready to collaborate by buying 30% EthCash and allowing us to use their existing Antminer devices with low fee. Our mining plan at the beginning of the project was to mine the coins to be issued or newly listed, with low difficult and then we waited and sold out at high prices beyond expectations. Besides, when we find the coin that we see has the potential for growth or high price expectations we will also bring all our equipment to mine those coin. We are young with a dynamic creativity, willing to devote as much to the success and development of the company.

EthCash Details

Coin Name :                    EthCash
Coin abbreviation :           ETHCA
Coin Type :                      Full POS
Algorith :                         SHA256
Premine :                        15 Million (15%)
Masternode Rewards :      60%
Stake :                           10 ETHCA
Minimum Stake Age :       8 hours
Number of confirmation : 10
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the EthCash Core software, see https://ethcash.io

Premine Distribution

Our Company :                 50%
Dev Team :                      23%
( 73% not allow to sale, just hold and get profit)
Sale on Exchange :           20%
Bounty & Airdrop :            7% (1.050.000 Coins)
We will decease our coin and increase percent payout profit soon. We will update roadmap about it as our project on Coinmarketcap.

How to mine ?

You can buy some coins and stake them to get rewards. More coins more rewards. Masternode require 50k coins. It just for big holders, we dont want to make more masternode because more reward, easy to get reward, price of coin will drop more. But with payout 50% profit from our mining, we hope ETHCA will rise up for along term.

How to pay profit to holders ?

A web wallet will be enabled on 12 Dec, all investors will create their own wallet and send coins to wallets and then wait 30 days. In 30days, your web wallet cannot do anything. We will distribution BTC profit from BTC address will be publiced before 12 Dec. 50% profit will be paid out to holders.

Download wallet ?

Download your EthCash wallet for free. This wallet protects your EthCash and stores it securely. You can use this wallet for all kind of EthCash transactions.

Windows wallet: (we check our wallet on virustotal,it 's negative alert. Dont worried. thanks)
https://github.com/ethcash/ethcash/files/1409784/ethcash-qt-windows.zip

Linux wallet: (please install libdb5.1++ before run linux wallet by command apt-get install libdb5.1++)
https://github.com/ethcash/ethcash/files/1411825/ethcash-qt-Linux.zip

MacOSX wallet:
https://github.com/ethcash/ethcash/files/1413196/ethcash-qt-MacOSX.zip

Our Website

https://ethcash.io

Block Explorer

https://ethcash.info

Exchange

Coming soon

Our coins

★ EOTCoin: (more than 750k coin) see about EOTCoin at this https://swissbankinyourpocket.com/product/bitvault/

Some EOTCoin on wallet, some on exchange. Check EOT Token on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eot-token/  , a gateway will publish on 1 NOV for EOT Token and EOT Coin.

★ BridgeCoin: (more than 400k coin) see about BridgeCoin at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949

BridgeCoin on Exchange

One of Our Coins will be list on Bittrex and other famous exchange. But i dont show here, must wait 1 NOV.

We will update later... Early investor will get more profit when we public our coins.

How to config masternode

Code:
Step 1: getnewaddress 0

Save: E7udTdWf49RkPfbiQuVgEvK1U96pqETH7i

Step 2: Send 50000 ETHCA coin to your masternode address (E7udTdWf49RkPfbiQuVgEvK1U96pqETH7i)
wait transaction confirm

Step 3: masternode genkey

Save: 12a54351ffd564ccbcac47a1571e1fbd52d7dba855680b5f5ca28d0e6741df4c

Step 4: masternode outputs

txid as: 0b1527236a3601ae3ddbc28a447312c01104d1781bc7138066a7d9d345871d05-001

step 5: go to linux vps ( Buy 1$ linux VPS at https://www.arubacloud.com/)

add this to linux wallet config file
nano /root/.ethcash/ethcash.conf
port=8888 (any port)
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=185.44.145.34:8888 (185.44.145.34 : Ip of VPS)
masternodeprivkey=12a54351ffd564ccbcac47a1571e1fbd52d7dba855680b5f5ca28d0e6741df4c (step 3)

step 6: (see step 5)
add this to windows wallet config file in roaming folder
-------
masternode =1
connect=185.44.145.34
port=8888
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=185.44.145.34:8888
masternodeprivkey=12a54351ffd564ccbcac47a1571e1fbd52d7dba855680b5f5ca28d0e6741df4c
-------
add this to masternode config file in roaming folder:
name_masternode ip_vps:port private_key tx_id num_txid(see step 4)
example: MN1 185.44.145.34:8888 12a54351ffd564ccbcac47a1571e1fbd52d7dba855680b5f5ca28d0e6741df4c 0b1527236a3601ae3ddbc28a447312c01104d1781bc7138066a7d9d345871d05 1

------check windows wallet
Click Update on tab My Master Nodes and Wait. Your masternode will show on EthCash Network Tab

AIRDROP & BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ROUND 2 START NOW

CAMPAIGN WILL STOP IN 8HOURS. THANKS !

NOTICE:
We have our business so we will payout airdrop & bounty at weekend. If we are not busy, we will payout one next day. Please patient and you will receive all airdrop & bounty. Thanks for your understanding.

Airdrop Campaign
Rules:

1- Every people only get 1 airdrop per day.
2- How many ETHCA per airdrop?
    10 ETHCA per airdrop.
3- Fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16j65eW4KXHJHgMozxcK7mPW9NzBgmjBw4lj6DK06a9c

Twitter bounty Campaign
Rules:
1- Each member make a positive post about the EthCash project with these tags #ethcash #ETHCA @ethcash1
2- Each member should follow official EthCash twitter page https://twitter.com/ethcash1
3- How many ETHCA per post ?
    20 ETHCA per post.
4- Fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ST7_RFOcQgmv14tTjvDi8UfPrMqpBJGi063iPsvOLk

Slack bounty Campaign

1- Register your slack account at this link https://ethcash.herokuapp.com and make a positive comment on slack.
2- Fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Tyaj13gHDjl0FqYUprVtKU-8ueYiiz5KA66d6P1v2Ec
3. Wait to receive 20 ETHCA

ALL IN
AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:15:27 AM

Hi devs,

please wait

I'm really confused over this because I have a wallet for ETHCA & ETHC and both look exactly the same. And please don't misunderstand me because I have no dog in this fight. I just don't understand how both coins can come out with the same wallet at the same time doing airdrops. Just seems odd... Was you guys all part of a project that split?

We must rebrand EthereumCash ETHC to EthCash ETHCA becaus ECash used EthereumCash before us some days
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

Hi devs,

please wait

We must rebrand EthereumCash ETHC to EthCash ETHCA becaus ECash used EthereumCash before us some days

Okay, filled out the form to get the right coins.  Grin

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

The ethcash project is great even the airdrop and the bounty is amazing, will the ethcash will be the fastest compared to other platforms right now, even the airdrop and the bounty is awesome, thanks!
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

surprised when opening wallet dit not receive reward .. but after I read again there is addition node and finally done.. thank's dev  Grin
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

thanks dev for your instand reward on bounty project.. hope go to the moon  Grin
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 10:45:03 AM by yanoaziz

i received my ETHC thanks dev. you need to see this project in top. so keep your hard work  Grin

Good luck
coinsdash

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:36:50 AM

This is a great project, Pls stick with this and make it count. Dont dump it.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
jellybase

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:39:01 AM

Hope this airdrop is still open, When is it actually closing dev. I want my friend to apply. He is not in a network zone now.
CyberdineSystems

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

Hope this airdrop is still open, When is it actually closing dev. I want my friend to apply. He is not in a network zone now.

today is new airdrop! )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: