Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:18:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀  (Read 28749 times)
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:35:54 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:18:45 AM by sunsetblues

Hi Dev, when is the swap taking place?

we must delay payou until yobit list us because more member are dump EthCash on exchange. hope you understand our effort

Why don't you pay people for holding coins using airdrops? For example lets say you airdrop me 100 coins Nov 1st and call it round 1.

If I want eligible for round 2 airdrop I must send those coins to a wallet address you specify for holding for x number of days. When x number of days has passed you send me back the 100 coins from round 1 plus the additional coins from the second airdrop round 2. Say another hundred coins...

You keep repeating this month after month creating a supply and demand problem forcing the coin price up. People that take the airdrop in round one and dump simply will not have the coins to participate in the next airdrop eliminating the dumpers and keeping the real coin supporters in the project.

You could do a two year airdrop spread over 24 months. If you want in the next airdrop you have to keep putting up all your coins from previous airdrops. This way dumpers are eliminated early in the airdrops while people that want to hold the coins are rewarded with month to month coin growth.

For the last airdrop you could make it large like 5k coins. This might keep people in the airdrop program for the full 24 months and for the final pay out you could control how fast the final airdrop was paid out so not to flood the market all at once.

Just a thought...

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
AntCoin_dev (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

Hi Dev, when is the swap taking place?

we must delay payou until yobit list us because more member are dump EthCash on exchange. hope you understand our effort

Why don't you pay people for holding coins using airdrops? For example lets say you airdrop me 100 coins Nov 1st and call it round 1.

If I want eligible for round 2 airdrop I must send those coins to a wallet address you specify for holding for x number of days. When x number of days has passed you send me back the 100 coins from round 1 plus the additional coins from the second airdrop round 2. Say another hundred coins...

You keep repeating this month after month creating a supply and demand problem forcing the coin price up. People that take the airdrop in round one and dump simply will not have the coins to participate in the next airdrop eliminating the dumpers and keeping the real coin supporters in the project.

You could do a two year airdrop spread over 24 months. If you want in the next airdrop you have to keep putting up all your coins from previous airdrops. This way dumpers are eliminated early in the airdrops while people that want to hold the coins are rewarded with month to month coin growth.

For the last airdrop you could make it large like 5k coins. This might keep people in the airdrop program for the full 24 months and for the final pay out you could control how fast the final airdrop was paid out so not to flood the market all at once.

Just a thought...

We have investbox, is the same idea. When you send coin to investbox, you will receive btc profit. Will release on 12 DEC. maybe we change pay BTC profit to ETHCA profit. Thanks for your idea
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:09 AM

We have investbox, is the same idea. When you send coin to investbox, you will receive btc profit. Will release on 12 DEC. maybe we change pay BTC profit to ETHCA profit. Thanks for your idea

That sounds like a good idea. Although BTC profit will maybe attract newcomers (including a lot of bounty hunters), I thinks stimulating ETHCA directly (PoS-style) works best in the end.
CyberdineSystems

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

Today my antivirus deleted the wallet! so my advice to put wallet an exception in your antivirus and firewall!
AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:34 AM

That sounds like a good idea. Although BTC profit will maybe attract newcomers (including a lot of bounty hunters), I thinks stimulating ETHCA directly (PoS-style) works best in the end.

Yeah, EthCash have PoS 10 coins per reward and Masternode 60% PoS. I think it's ok. Thanks you

Today my antivirus deleted the wallet! so my advice to put wallet an exception in your antivirus and firewall!

Thanks for your help
CyberdineSystems

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

so any Yobit news?)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

I got 1000 ETHC tokens in my MyEtherWallet. How do I swap it into a ETHCASH Coin? Is it 1:1 token swap? Dev please shed some light.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

I got 1000 ETHC tokens in my MyEtherWallet. How do I swap it into a ETHCASH Coin? Is it 1:1 token swap? Dev please shed some light.

The token and this coin are completely different projects.
wiredideas

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:29 PM

They have the same developers as I read in OP. In the OP i read that they are swapping ETHC to ETHCASH.

AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

so any Yobit news?)

May be in next days, last listed submit from 20 OCT, we submit from 25 OCT.

They have the same developers as I read in OP. In the OP i read that they are swapping ETHC to ETHCASH.

We delay payout because more members are dumping EthCash. Please wait.
degel_x

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

Hi, I'm confused, i have some ETHC what should i do with those??, are dead??, also i got some ETHCA, i assume that is the correct chain right?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:03:53 AM

Hi, I'm confused, i have some ETHC what should i do with those??, are dead??, also i got some ETHCA, i assume that is the correct chain right?

ETHC is swaped to ETHCA. ETHCA is right chain, please wait to list on Yobit and coinmarketcap
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:28:26 AM

Let's garner up more EHTC via PoS while dev sorts things out
ckuknono

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

the airdrop is finished?
AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

the airdrop is finished?

yeah. it finished.

Staked coins is not swaped. We just payout ETHC sent before.
yemiforu

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

the airdrop is finished?

yeah. it finished.

i will like to know how i can mine using the desktop wallet
wiredideas

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

so any Yobit news?)

May be in next days, last listed submit from 20 OCT, we submit from 25 OCT.

We delay payout because more members are dumping EthCash. Please wait.

Thanks. I now understand it fully.

AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:52:26 AM

the airdrop is finished?

yeah. it finished.

just hold coin on wallet and open it connect with internet , you will get reward. But you must have more coin.
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

the airdrop is finished?

yeah. it finished.

just hold coin on wallet and open it connect with internet , you will get reward. But you must have more coin.

Well, its hard to stake when the majority of coins I'm holding are ethc. I only hold 110 ethca and it took me several days to mine just 10 coins. I'm only interested in staking this coin NOT SELLING so maybe the swap will happen soon...

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
AntCoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

the airdrop is finished?

yeah. it finished.

Well, its hard to stake when the majority of coins I'm holding are ethc. I only hold 110 ethca and it took me several days to mine just 10 coins. I'm only interested in staking this coin NOT SELLING so maybe the swap will happen soon...

Thanks for your support, we will release InvestBox soon. We will payout as Yobit list us. InvestBox release to test then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: