Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was ripped off by a member of Bitcoin Forum and am being ignored by admin.  (Read 4104 times)
Branzig (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 08:36:51 AM

I thought my Mt. Gox account was comprimised, it wasn't, I traced it back to a "Hero" member her on Bitcoin Forum, I still have not heard a word back from this Forum admin regarding the theft. I just received a free Yubikey coupon from Mt. Gox, even though it wasn't their fault.

The member who stole my BTC is still here and getting more and more BTC everyday, and even posts here that nobody will help anyone who gets their bitcoin taken in the USA. My BTC is in Germany now. Like I said Bitcoin Forum admin are ignoring me, as is bitcoinwallet.in. I am not going to mention who it is that has taken it, as I am pretty sure it is a group of people, dealing in the XRP (Ripple) Forum. Get free XRP, people want to 'buy' your XRP with BTC, then they get access to your account and empty out your wallet. I have reported this to the proper people and it is up to them if they want to allow crypto to continue to allow criminals to plunder at will, as for me, I am done with crypto currency due to this. Life is too short to constantly worry about getting ripped off, and that is how it will be as long as there is no recourse for being the victim of crime. If anyone can help me get my BTC back, I would appreciate it. My email is gbrandyngarcia@gmail.com , if you can return my 4.02 BTC, please deposit into my Mt. Gox Account: M87178081X
 Here is the Bitcoin Wallet address from where it was stolen, 1Vkaz6jgQkbLuGT72ewkwhYkf5nsmcSMJ it is not hard to find figure out, 4.02 deposit, 4.02 sent(Not by me).

https://blockchain.info/tx/489ec924a4162259a940946f4fa1001abe77f7f5430e38bb500d1c358654605d

I am a nice person, and nice people finish last, time is on my side and I know I will finish.

Bummed out in Paradise,
-Branzig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branzig (OP)

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 08:52:43 AM

I aint got no troubles, there is $0.00 in that account, and that email is only for Bitcoin and I am done with all of the Bull Sheep, if anyone wants to bring trouble, bring it!!!! How about doing something about it Mr. Senior Member instead of telling me I am asking for trouble!?! The perp should be worrying about that, and it appears you are on the side of the perp. Don't respond if you can't do anything, I don't need any advice from Bitcoin Forum members, I would like my money back, and until that happens, I will continue to spread the word of the corruption, to higher levels each and every day. I know who did it and where they are at...

Don't try and censor me. And don't say you care about me, if you did you would be working on a solution.

You're asking for more trouble... Don't post your Gox account and email.

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:59:09 AM

You really need to name and shame.

Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:00:29 AM

Give us his name and proof
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:00:58 AM

I would like my money back, and until that happens, I will continue to spread the word of the corruption, to higher levels each and every day.

The last time you visited a police station demanding the police help you reclaim your stolen funds, did you refuse to tell them who did it while demanding they do something about it as well?

Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:01:53 AM

Is someone deleting posts?
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:04:19 AM

Yes, I deleted my own post. I didn't want to "censor" the douche..

Branzig (OP)

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:07:21 AM

I really want to, but if I want any chance of getting my little bit of money back, along with saving other people 'real' pain, and most importantly helping to save the reputation of Crypto Currency, outing them will alert them and they will switch it up, right now, they are still operating and I am hoping one of the wizards that are on here, could help us out. I find it very suspicious that Bitcoin Forum Admin has not responded or has done anything about it, this is not my Forum, it is theirs, I am just alerting everyone to the insane situation that is ongoing. Be careful, I was fine until I came to Bitcoin Forum.

Branzig (OP)

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:09:25 AM

Yes, I deleted my own post. I didn't want to "censor" the douche..

Thanks for the help, it is people like you that make this Forum SUCK ASS!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:10:20 AM

I really want to, but if I want any chance of getting my little bit of money back, along with saving other people 'real' pain, and most importantly helping to save the reputation of Crypto Currency, outing them will alert them and they will switch it up, right now, they are still operating and I am hoping one of the wizards that are on here, could help us out. I find it very suspicious that Bitcoin Forum Admin has not responded or has done anything about it, this is not my Forum, it is theirs, I am just alerting everyone to the insane situation that is ongoing. Be careful, I was fine until I came to Bitcoin Forum.

Why not PM me privately with the person and I can tell you what I know about them, perhaps help you in reclaiming your funds? Or maybe even tell you why you have no chance of reclaiming them, etc.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:10:34 AM

PM me who is the hero member that is doing this.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:13:42 AM

Please be explicit in your scam accusations:
1 - name the forum member who stole from you
2 - clarify where you held the funds (local wallet, online wallet, mtgox account, ...) and how the thief could have gotten the info needed to access it.
I won't blame you if you somehow gave your account info to him, it's still theft if he took BTC without your permission, but just claiming that he stole from you explains exactly nothing.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but without any usable info your accusation just sounds like you're spreading FUD.

Onkel Paul

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:16:19 AM

The forum is not the police, the only thing they can do is give them a scammer tag, ban them, or release their IP. They're not going to arrest this guy or fine him or anything.

So reveal it, if you don't want to for some reason PM me.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:17:33 AM

The forum is not the police...

..much less his nanny.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:21:58 AM

The forum is not the police, the only thing they can do is give them a scammer tag, ban them, or release their IP. They're not going to arrest this guy or fine him or anything.

So reveal it, if you don't want to for some reason PM me.

As TF told, give him name and proof's that he's the one who stole money or send it to one moderator (John k.)

and dude if you don't tell his name,he will might scam more peoples.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 12:18:17 PM

I pm'ed Branzig, to see what exactly he was wanting us to do, because as people have stated this is just a forum, we aren't the cops and can't really do anything, but I figured I'd see what he wanted.

What is it exactly you'd like us to do?

How about killing yourself now? That would be a good start.

Gee, I wonder why you're getting ignored  Roll Eyes. Also not very nice for a self proclaimed nice guy.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:23:03 PM

I pm'ed Branzig, to see what exactly he was wanting us to do, because as people have stated this is just a forum, we aren't the cops and can't really do anything, but I figured I'd see what he wanted.

Gee, I wonder why you're getting ignored  Roll Eyes. Also not very nice for a self proclaimed nice guy.

That's what you get for sticking your nose onto someone elses' business!
Branzig (OP)

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 12:24:19 PM

After a week and no response from any moderators? Yeah, I have done the research and have seen many others who are getting robbed by numerous members and nothing is said or done about it, you can police your own forum.

I am tired of being treated like an idiot, I was just wanting to be involved in helping growing Bitcoin, that has passed.

Thanks anyways,
it isn't personal.

-Branzig.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:24:59 PM

The procedure is to post everything here.
Branzig (OP)

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 12:28:44 PM

Onionwallet (Onion wallet) is a SCAM.  Prior to using the Onionwallet site, I could not find any reviews on the site.  Well, I was just robbed for about $165 from that site.  Here is how it went down...beware and don't make the same mistake I did.

1.  I deposited <1 BTC into 2 different accounts
2.  I received a message that my BTC transfer was being processed (correct amount shown)
3.  After 45 minutes, the BTC was simultaneously taken out of both accounts
4.  The BTC, according to blockchain, was placed into 1NRMGqPYXwPoAGHiPAMzBgkqCcmgms3hjH       
        reference:  http://blockchain.info/address/1NRMGqPYXwPoAGHiPAMzBgkqCcmgms3hjH
5.  I am no longer able to log in to either account, as the site is a scam itself.

What is the tell tale sign is that the OnionWallet site will allow me to create a new account and log into that account; however, I cannot log into the accounts that I deposited in.  After feeling something was fishy, I used blockchain.info to figure out exactly where the BTC went and that my accounts in OnionWallet are empty.  My password is abstract, and I take good care to maintain its confidentiality.

Are there many scam wallet sites out there like Onionwallet?  I researched OnionWallet before I deposited, but there was no one saying that it was a scam.  One look at the blockchain 1NRMGqPYXwPoAGHiPAMzBgkqCcmgms3hjH let's me know that this guy has been scamming quite a bit.

Sad for sure....Anyone have any suggestions on a trustworthy, anonymous wallet site out there?

I am not the only one, it is not my job to police Bitcoin Forum.

-Branzig.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: