Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4166 times)
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?
Op do you mean is it the best time to buy Bitcoin? If yes, then I believe every time is the best time to buy, for all depends on what you buying it for. There are people who buy Bitcoin as a store of value, others buy it because they want to use it for investment in ICO, so all depends on the purpose for which you want to buy Bitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

Op do you mean is it the best time to buy Bitcoin? If yes, then I believe every time is the best time to buy, for all depends on what you buying it for. There are people who buy Bitcoin as a store of value, others buy it because they want to use it for investment in ICO, so all depends on the purpose for which you want to buy Bitcoin.
Yeah right, you can buy bitcoin whenever you want, because bitcoin prices will continue to increase, if you keep waiting for low prices, then you will always lose the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:30:58 PM

In my opinion, now isn't the best time to buy Bitcoin,  you should sit tight for fall a bit I think very soon  Bitcoin fall a bit.I believe Bitcoin turns into a high value in the comings years. A great deal of speculation and news about bitcoin and individuals are presently interested to contribute on Bitcoin
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

What answer do you  want?asking about when to buy bitcoin?if you are really interested to buy bitcoin u dont need to ask such thing coz bitcoin proved her self to success for how many years.its price continue to progress go high although sometimes drops but still making way to go higher and higher

jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

This is the most common question that everyone has, "is this the time to buy"
If you had this question 9 months ago you missed the opportunity of gaining 650% profit.
If you had this question 2 months ago you should've gained 250% profit on your investment
So is this a best time to buy today? try to check the price few months from today to know if it
was a best time.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

I think now is not the best time to buy.....wait for it to fall a bit
Bitcoin is expected to fall before hard fork of November and there is no doubt in the prediction because it is a fact that bitcoin falls down before every hard pump. If you are not having bitcoin at the moment, it is indeed right time of jumping into the pool of bitcoin and grab your to enjoy the pool party soon given by bitcoin. Don’t miss the chance of getting tremendous profit with bitcoin.
ljtronics

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:58:58 PM

It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.
Anyway, wait 1 more week from now to see the price drop then buy Smiley
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

I would say yes,just wait for price correction for a few days.
The BitcoinGold fork is over and the price remained relatively undisturbed.
Now we're expecting much larger segwit2x hard fork in November.
My guess is people will probably want to collect some profits on new coins again so price will just pump from now on.
Shuffle2017

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:05:38 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin as its always reaching new highs imo and if you wait and wait till there's a correction then some good news may come along that doubles or triples the value of bitcoin overnight and then where do you stand?
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:07:46 AM

Anytime is a best time to buy bitcoin, it really depends on the amount that you can invest on it.
If you will check the graph bitcoin's price keeps on going up. and after those statements from
known people against and for bitcoin more people are now aware of it and demand will go higher.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:31 AM

It's up to you if you buy bitcoin or not . Because as of now the price of bitcoin is 6000 dollars and I believe it will increase more. So if you want really invest to bitcoin I sugges invest only the extra money you have  and if you see the price is good you can add more so you can make more profit. Dont put all your money in one investment its better if you have support to make sure you will not cry in the end.
pcguy

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:04:21 AM

Historically, there has never been a bad time to buy bitcoin.

Agreed. Bershire Stock is $208K per share. I'm sure many said at $100k per share it was a bad time to buy.

BTC is designed to bring countries together under 1 currency and there is a limited amount to be created.

When it breaks $100k per coin people will kick themself for not buying now.

Time will tell.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:33:36 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 07:18:05 PM by Bagaji

Op, I see every time as an opportunities to buy Bitcoin because its value appreciate on a daily basis. On a daily basis because the demand for its kept on increasing day after day and night after night. As many people who don't know about it are getting more awareness about Bitcoin so is the investment in Bitcoin increasing. If you don't buy now you may regret in future.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:40:46 AM

all the time will be a good time to buy bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and become more famous.

chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

Once you have the cash,the best time to buy bitcoin is now.everything depent on personal plan for the future and l dont look at the price golng up or coming down it is now.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:12 AM

Yes, If you would like to buy Bitcoin for longterm investment, because Bitcoin price is only trend up for longterm because the fundamental and popularitas of Bitcoin is strong.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Yeah. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap and I know that the price of the bitcoin will become double in the following years.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:32:31 AM

I think you are already late look at bitcoin price today it's too and too expensive to buy even 1 only bitcoin but if you have enough money and you can afford it, why not?
Mabelle16

Activity: 54
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

Actually there is a lot of uncertainity around this November hard fork....SegWit2x is highly controversial. Most of Bitcoin’s development community, a number of other companies, some mining pools and — if public polls and futures markets are representative — a majority of users and the market are not on board with this hard fork. Some of them are even engaged in a sort of protest movement, under the banner “NO2X.”...
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/2x-or-no2x-why-some-want-hard-fork-bitcoin-november-and-why-others-dont/

It is said that Btc price might fall down quite a lot and even go to value=0

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

Every time every day everywhere you can buy bitcoin the thing is if you want to buy. If you want to invest in good currency you should buy this currency now and wait for the future it will return you the outcome of this investment. If your purpose is other than profit then you should think about that.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: