Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4166 times)
Nguoibian55106

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:48 PM

I do not think I should buy Bitcoin now. Please wait for the bitcoin price to fall down then buy.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

I made an accurate estimate of the decline in Bitcoin prices after the split on October 25th, but again Bitcoin prices have risen despite Bitcoin prices dropping again.
Bitcoin prices are unpredictable. You can assure yourself according to the past movement of prices but that doesn’t mean this is genuine. Yes there may be some predictions that come of a recognizing and matching the patterns of high and low showed by bitcoin in the past years. Still you have to be so observant that you don’t need to decide according to your own view, wait for the right time.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:19:01 PM

I do not think I should buy Bitcoin now. Please wait for the bitcoin price to fall down then buy.

Yes, keep waiting longer so you'll eventually end up paying a significant premium over current levels. Smiley That's exactly what happened with people that were even waiting for the price to fall down at the time we just broke through the $1000 level again -- look where we stand in today's time. At this point the only thing you can hope for, is that the SegWit2x hard fork will cause so much panic in the market, that it will trigger people to sell. But then again, if we look at another likely possibility, then we have to keep in mind that people might end up buying more BTC to end up with more S2X. In other words, even the SegWit2x fork might not result in the market to tank initially.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:00:40 AM

Right now, BTC are crazy movement. It will crashes, you have more to buy the dip ! Simply, there's still quite some time until the fork. Definitely, there's waiting dump after the fork so wait, you can get it for a better price.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

At the very present moment, the market price of bitcoin is indeed very much high and it is not the best time to go for buying of bitcoins. The fact is you never know what will happen in the coming days. The market price of bitcoin can increase in the coming days as well instead of falling down. So you have to be very much careful while making the decision. If you don’t have any bitcoin, then go for buying.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:52:39 AM

I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
All those people who are thinking about buyingbitcoin at the present moment must go for it without thinking a lot because even if the prices will fall after bitcoin fork which is very much expected but that is basically a simple push to bitcoin for further progress. This is what BCC had also done in the past. Keeping the future value of bitcoin, we all can claim to be early birds and have a great chance of multiplying our capitals.
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
All those people who are thinking about buyingbitcoin at the present moment must go for it without thinking a lot because even if the prices will fall after bitcoin fork which is very much expected but that is basically a simple push to bitcoin for further progress. This is what BCC had also done in the past. Keeping the future value of bitcoin, we all can claim to be early birds and have a great chance of multiplying our capitals.

Dude, You touched the Spot
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:55:35 AM

Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

Absolutely, For Segwit 2x is coming soon
Be prepared
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

We only buy when the price going down, but you must have the right time. If you decides to buy now, I suggest you to buy it next month. From my analyze, this month still stable ( stagnan ) and next month we will see the true price. Just wait and see for now and keep watch price action with long time period ( week - month ). Last thing, your money your call you decide. Good luck.
I will not suggest him buying bitcoin next month because at that time, it will be most probably at its peak price. At present bitcoin is just getting ready for a big leap, so buying bitcoin at present is going to give you profit in very short time because last two months of 2017 are considered to be green months for bitcoin and bitcoin holders. In my opinion, this is the perfect time for buying bitcoin.
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:24:34 AM

well, you should buy Bitcoin right now. I heard that there will be a new hard fork called Bitcoin Silver after a few next months. Therefore, investing now is a smart option.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:34:25 AM

Every waking moment and every time you fill your lungs with air and you are alive is a unique opportunity for you to buy bitcoin! Bitcoin has come to stay and there is no argument about that. The only thing unknown is how much bitcoin is going to worth in 5years to 10. And as it is right now, you can make an intelligent guess for yourself!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:55:44 AM

Buying the bitcoins at the time when the prices are falling down is the best thing to do and it can actually help you in making more amount of money. As far as buying of bitcoins at the very present moment is concerned, I think it all depends on you. If you have this much of money in your pocket that you can afford buying of bitcoins at such a high rates, then you should go for it.
It is the right time to buy as much bitcoins as you can because the price is once again growing up and in the near future it will be more than 5000 US dollars. The investors today will be the millionaires tomorrow as the old investors have made as much money as they never thought about.

Therefore I suggest every member in this forum if they have money they should not waste the time and buy as soon as possible.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

Every waking moment and every time you fill your lungs with air and you are alive is a unique opportunity for you to buy bitcoin! Bitcoin has come to stay and there is no argument about that. The only thing unknown is how much bitcoin is going to worth in 5years to 10. And as it is right now, you can make an intelligent guess for yourself!
yes off course its the rule of trading that start buying whenever the rate is low and start selling whenever the rate is high. so the rate of bitcoin is still very low and its increasing with time and in future the rate of bitcoin will be reach at least 15-20k$ very quickly so if you can buy more and more coins now then you can earn enough money in future.
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:20:46 AM

If you are looking for mid to long term,
Bitcoin is still good for you.

I ll HODL more and I ll look for new trend to start to buy altcoin
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

Buying the bitcoins at the time when the prices are falling down is the best thing to do and it can actually help you in making more amount of money. As far as buying of bitcoins at the very present moment is concerned, I think it all depends on you. If you have this much of money in your pocket that you can afford buying of bitcoins at such a high rates, then you should go for it.
The good time to buy it is when the price of bitcoin is decrease and when this happen you can had more bought bitcoin, but if the price is increase even more you should buy now, because the value of it is increase everytime.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

well, you should buy Bitcoin right now. I heard that there will be a new hard fork called Bitcoin Silver after a few next months. Therefore, investing now is a smart option.
Well thats a good news for bitcoin holders but if i were the buyer i would wait for the price to fall down, $6400 is really high for me can't take a risk for it.

credo_14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

It is best to buy bitcoin when the price is low, but the bitcoin price goes up everyday, so i suggest to buy now because its i believe it will never goes back to its previous price.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

bitcoin prices are currently rising high actually this is not a good time to buy but wait for the price to go down a bit or if you want to buy now it's okay as the price keeps going up
PalahniuKC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

This question have been anwsered a thousand time. The best time to buy Bitcoin was in january 2009, the second best time is now ahah Seriously, if you wonder if it is a good time to buy, it is not for you because you know little about bitcoin and investing.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:01:29 PM

People keep asking if it is the best time to buy bitcoin. Apparently, trend shows bitcoin is likely to increase its value in time. So if you have enough money to invest (and willing to lose), investing earlier would be the better option to earn more in the future.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: