Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4166 times)
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:06 AM

I think the time to buy Bitcoin isn't now because it's on the top price . Wait till the bottom price , sure it will be 11k$ and you can all it Bitcoin.
Time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, but if you wait you are lossing your time because the price of bitcoin is going high and high each day. If you have the opportunity now grab it i  know you will gain more profit and it is also good for the investors.

HappyDevil

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:09:12 AM

The current value of bitcoin today on coinmarketcap is $ 15000. I think this is not the time for you to buy bitcoin. You may consider buying some other altcoin that are priced low by the impact of bitcoin.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:39 AM

I think the time to buy Bitcoin isn't now because it's on the top price . Wait till the bottom price , sure it will be 11k$ and you can all it Bitcoin.
Time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, but if you wait you are lossing your time because the price of bitcoin is going high and high each day. If you have the opportunity now grab it i  know you will gain more profit and it is also good for the investors.
Bitcoin value now are increasing again, I think it was strongly raising up for the following days so it's better if we buy now a lot of stocks of bitcoin. Because  I'm sure that if you buy now and holding it for long period of time I believe that you will gain a lot of profit.

In addition value of bitcoin now are ranging to $14K to $14.5K now and in my expectation it was raising up into $20K before year end, probably bitcoin price in 2018 will reach up to $50K so I suggest to all users to buy and hold bitcoin for several years.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:57:36 AM

The current value of bitcoin today on coinmarketcap is $ 15000. I think this is not the time for you to buy bitcoin. You may consider buying some other altcoin that are priced low by the impact of bitcoin.

And you will say the same tomorrow when the bitcoin will be at 20000 ...
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

ofcourse this will be the right time to buy bitcoin, will be better if you have bought it yesterday, because the price will always rise everyday, it will be the best choice to invest on bitcoin. dont be late and miss the train. when btc hits $20k, you'll regret if you dont buy it now.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?
Yes, now the time to buy bitcoin but it does not mean you can put order buy directly.
Pit limit order near to lowest low in one day. So you can get better price.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:42:42 AM

Obviously, the bitcoin value keeps on increasing this past few days and that means, it is the time to buy bitcoin and stock it in our wallet because it's value now is $15,998 and for sure it will reach $20,000 this coming 2018 or maybe before the end of the year. And maybe, if you buy bitcoin now then you can invest it because it will double your money too.

19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

lot of speculation goin on with bitcoin... lot of people are asking the same question  a year ago. and now they are left with high value  of the coin... for me you can do our own diligence and take the risk if really want to..  im sure it will still go high.. the price now still best time to buy..

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

You can buy bitcoin in the present market for long term investment although its price is high in the market but it will go up further in the future and will not discourage its investor. If you have the planning of long term investment then bitcoin is the best choice for you. Those who are interested in the short term investment can also get benefit from bitcoin investment. Bitcoin value will rise in the market once again as it has gained confidence of the people.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:02:31 PM

Yes,this is the time to buy bitcoin due what happened last because was around $900-$1200 last December before the saxo bank predicted that bitcoin will reached $2100.  However, it seems like the same massive increase in price of bitcoin will happen next either. So, this is the time to get some bitcoin before it next year.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

I think you are little too late for buying bitcoin because bitcoin value is getting higher. If I were you you should buy now a bitcoin if it is not too late. Bitcoin’s value is pumping and pumping everyday but you should know the risk because in investing sometimes the value pump but sometime dump. For now, many people have confidence to but bitcoin because it is a great cryptocurrency.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:21 AM

For me no because bitcoins are already on the top of their career and a lot of people who are experts in this business are saying that the bitcoins might fall any moment so if you ever buy bitcoins then it suddenly fall you might think that tou have been scammed so that eill just ruined the image of the bitcoins because of course you will complain but that is your fault i already warned you. So my advice this is the time when you will sell your bitcoins in a much higher price.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

For me no because bitcoins are already on the top of their career and a lot of people who are experts in this business are saying that the bitcoins might fall any moment so if you ever buy bitcoins then it suddenly fall you might think that tou have been scammed so that eill just ruined the image of the bitcoins because of course you will complain but that is your fault i already warned you. So my advice this is the time when you will sell your bitcoins in a much higher price.

It defend of you every day is a perfect to buy bitcoin because in a coming years we know bitcoin will be high value.now is  the right time to buy because the pricing of bitcoin is coming up and invest that for your future.dont be risk because bitcoin is a good investing because of value of bitcoin.

bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:58:31 AM

It is best to buy bitcoin when the price is low, but the bitcoin price goes up everyday, so i suggest to buy now because its i believe it will never goes back to its previous price.
The problem anyway is still subjected to the fact that we do not know the low point yet as bitcoin has a way of ultimately surprising everyone. Like you said, buying now is still pretty perfect, whether it goes back to the previous price or not. I missed buying at $5700 because I was hoping for dip and then I missed buying at $6000 again cause I was still waiting and here I am now still waiting Grin and that is what happens when you miss the right moment and end up buying higher eventually.
There is no time to buy Bitcoin, if you buy Bitcoin while the price is still low, you are lucky. If you buy Bitcoin while there is a price drop, you are lucky. But we never know and can never predict when the price of Bitcoin will go down, rather than wait for an uncertain time we better buy and collect Bitcoin as much as we can. If you keep waiting, Bitcoin prices will continue to rise as time passes. Do not ever wait to buy or have a Bitcoin, you'll just lose it. The sooner you have Bitcoin, the sooner you get a profit from Bitcoin.
Yes, it's good to buy when the price is found to be low. This will let us get profited when the price increases in a short or later. Bitcoin is all about the trust, because each and everything takes place in a virtual manner without any form of physical appearance. User who has sold high around the price of $17500 could now make it an opportunity and can buy once again expecting profit at the earliest through increase in price.
It is not a wise choice to buy bitcoin at this time being, the price of bitcoin is historically high, and may crash at any time, so it risk too much to buy bitcoin now.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:50 AM

Based on the Blockfolio, the value of bitcoin reached $16,957.91 which increased of 4.56 % since yesterday and for me it is not the right time to buy bitcoin because of it's big amount today. Probably, I will wait for the dump and if ever it happened then I will grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin. Because for sure, there will be times that bitcoin will experience pump and dump again.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

Every time someone asks me whether or not they should continue to buy Bitcoins despite the high prices, I would always answer a big yes! The prices are always high as compared to the past. Of course that is the way. In the first place, that is the reason why we invest in Bitcoin because we have already seen how its growth in the past 9 years was fast and consistent. How about changing our way of looking at it? Like into a forward one. Obviously, Bitcoin's price would turn cheap. 
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:55:26 AM

I did not think it was the right time to buy Bitcoin.
Due to the huge amount of Bitcoin now it is good to buy altcoin.
superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:02:11 AM

It would not be better to buy bitcoin as price is rising. However, you should consider other Alt-coins which might rise soon. This will reduce your risk for investments.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:07:46 AM

Right now btc is $17, 625. I think it is not the right time yo buy btc. Wait for its price ti stabilize.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:16:02 AM

Its the right time to buy the bitcoin as the price value is increasing on a rapid speed and will earn a high return in future dates.If feel comfortable than buy as much as you can as it will earn you a huge profit no doubt..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: