Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4164 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

Now a days many people start his business with bitcoin and I’m already buy and sell bitcoin and never stop buying when Market pump and when market dump . If someone want to buy bitcoin they can buy in a no doubt because bitcoin is a World best coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dominikas18

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:30:11 PM

The best time to buy BTC in my opinion is right before the CME launch on 18th December.
There is obviously an example of CBOE futures launch on 10th December, when Bitcoin made one of the largest growth in % in 5 minutes time, I think the same will happen upon CME launch. I have a quick video proving my point, would be glad to hear your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsR9N-TDBWM
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:43:34 PM

Right now btc is $17, 625. I think it is not the right time yo buy btc. Wait for its price ti stabilize.
The prices of bitcoin are on the higher side but still it has the potential to sustain in the market. On the basis of its performance it cannot be rule out that its prices will not go up in the market once again in the market. Those investors who are investing for long term should not hesitate to buy bitcoin as it is the currency of the future which will defiantly give profit to its investors so you can buy bitcoin any time.

If you're a believer of bitcoin to see $25,000 this year, you can buy it without doubts in your mind. If this happens, you be satisfied as a result.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:55:33 PM

Right now btc is $17, 625. I think it is not the right time yo buy btc. Wait for its price ti stabilize.
The prices of bitcoin are on the higher side but still it has the potential to sustain in the market. On the basis of its performance it cannot be rule out that its prices will not go up in the market once again in the market. Those investors who are investing for long term should not hesitate to buy bitcoin as it is the currency of the future which will defiantly give profit to its investors so you can buy bitcoin any time.

If you're a believer of bitcoin to see $25,000 this year, you can buy it without doubts in your mind. If this happens, you be satisfied as a result.
I think buying should be done during the price will dump and it is really advisable to make or do buying on that price status because buying bitcoin in a high price is really lije putting your capital at risk because anytime price may change without a prior notice to the public and it is getting harder for you to gain profit because you put up a  big capital if you do buying during high price and we  really need to have patience and make a long time of waiting.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:18:53 PM

I think buying should be done during the price will dump and it is really advisable to make or do buying on that price status because buying bitcoin in a high price is really lije putting your capital at risk

Yes. The majority of the people however don't have the balls to buy at times when the market is being dumped down. People gain confidence during an increase, which will then give them more incentive to start buying, even if that means they end up buying at peak levels, which mostly they don't even realize. In current market circumstances where the price only seems to go up, they might actually be rewarded for their noobish investment behavior, but that is only the case if they don't sell in panic during the wild fluctuations we see happen nowadays. I think, that, for basically all newbies is the most important reason they lose out. At some point those with enough brain capacity will learn from their mistakes, and those who don't, well, will keep making the same mistake.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:26:58 PM

Everyday is another day to buy bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin you buy today will not be the same value tommorow. Bitcoin in the next medium to long term is projected to be on upward trajectory in price.
Yes that is a correct point for the investors who are curious about their investment in bitcoin in current time. I also often prefer everytime as a good time for the investors to buy bitcoin with as many capital as they can because I know that in the coming time the price will increase and the investor will earn the profit.
kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

You can expect a 10 - 15 % roi if everything continues the current trend
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:31:24 AM

It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

There are so many people againts segwit and many people too support segwit. I dont know why.
In this case, i will say this is good time to buy since the bitcoin price more stable now but always notice that we have to buy at lowest possible.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:08:23 AM

You can expect a 10 - 15 % roi if everything continues the current trend

Maybe it is not yet time to buy bitcoin especially if it is very expensive nowadays.  But we also don't know if when will be the rollback of the bitcoin price and if we will just keep on waiting for it, we might lose the chance of having a good profit because time is gold and it should notbe wasted for noting.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

This time now is also a best time to HODL
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:38:01 AM

I think now is the best time to buy because the price of the bitcoin now is only the begining many big investors invest their money so that the way that the bitcoin will rise into unexpected price so what are you waiting for? Just buy bitcoins now and hold until the end

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

if you would ask me with that kind of question then i would say and answer you no! why? its easy because bitcoin is pretty expensive right now. rather i would recomend you to buy and invest your cash on to some profiable and promising coins specifically altcoins like etherium and bitcoincash because these two were the most stable and can guaranteed you a descent profit when the time comes.  their values isnt expensive as bitcoin right now therfor you can still have a chance to buy and avail them.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:06:23 AM

Actually the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.  If you wanna start today investing in bitcoin then better to buy bitcoin now because a lot of speculations that price will rise up. But just remember to invest only what you have.  Just like any other investment, the value increases thru time.  Though it can be true that it can be unpredictable, I believe bitcoin will give you good profit in return.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

Talking about the $ 1,900 level, there is constant sales. Bitcoin failed to pass the $ 19500 level for 24 hours, and Bitcoin can be see the level of $ 20,000 today, or this may happen this week.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
davidmike04

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

Well it depends on how much you are earning and how good your income stream is if not ill suggest focusing on upcoming cryptocurrencies that are showing potentials ill suggest investments on ethereum, litecoin , monero , dash and so many others , this are  coins that i believe with time (might) dominate bitcoin
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:54:22 PM

It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

There are so many people againts segwit and many people too support segwit. I dont know why.
In this case, i will say this is good time to buy since the bitcoin price more stable now but always notice that we have to buy at lowest possible.
very unreasonable when you say that bitcoin price is very expensive. do you know when the first appearance of bitcoin? the price is very cheap. and continues to increase every year. and this will continue along with the depletion of bitcoin supplies that can be mine
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

NO one can tell for sure , but at the moment bitcoin is really mooning.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

i think wait for bitcoin to drop its price but not now because it is too costly now , wait for it until it dip a little then i think it is the right time to buy it, the right time to buy it is when the price of it is still in a 5digits before. but it is up to you can decide it.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:39:40 PM

Yes you may buy Bitcoins now if you have the means to, considering its value at present. But you know, buying now is tantamount to putting yourself with too much risk because of its remarkable growth in 2017 alone. No one can ever tell when it will stabilize. But as I see it now, it is going mainstream at $18,000+. If this is the case, you would have to spend a lot of money to join the bandwagon.
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

In my opinion  it is always to good time to buy Bitcoin because this technology is revolutionary and we're still at the very beginning. So if you buy now you may still be considered as an early adopter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: