Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4164 times)
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

Yes, this is the best moment to invest in Bitcoin. the investors have just taken a short rest in Christmas day. they will come back in New year

Jrein23

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:02:15 AM

Be wary though bitcoins movement is uncertain, it could go up high anytime. Or go down big. Yesterday was the best time to buy and not now.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

Those that bought yesterday have made some nice profits but I think it is too early to say that the di is over. This could be a temporary jump up before the final wave down. I am certainly not adding to my positions yet, until I get more clear signals that we are turning up again.
As you can see that currently bitcoin prices are experiencing the movement of rising and falling prices. All this will indeed be very difficult to predict, but I also believe that there will be a rise in bitcoin prices again. There is still momentum that can happen and we should be able to use it as well as possible. This is a strategy and when we can do well then we can get what we want. Never give up and keep an eye on the conditions that exist and do not forget to make decisions appropriately and also quickly.
konam123

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:57:43 AM

yes of coarse this is the time buy and hold bitcoin,,be patient and wait until january 2018...i think nxt year is time to sell.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

I am hoping many people will go home during the holdays and talk about BitCOin to the families and maybe teach some of them how to set up a CoinBase account (or similar) the more people we get in the more we will rush in Januari is my opinion. But for right now I am wary and will keep my buy orders that I set before the drop. I won't sell but I wouldnät mind picking up some cheap BitCOin if it does a sudden drop again Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

i have to say this is not a good time to buy bitcoin anymore, you should have bought it in yesterday when its pricce was nearly 11000$ but now is 14600%, also i affraid the closer we get to the end of the year, bitcoin may drop suddenly so i suggest you should wait for a little longer to see whether bitcoin will drop or not.

nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

Buying bitcoin is always a perfect time for as long as you have the capability to buy and if you are aiming for a long term investment. It would only depends on the investor of he has the guts to invest and the will to hold and also if he is ready to face the challenges of the risk.

Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Yes, this is the best moment to invest in Bitcoin. the investors have just taken a short rest in Christmas day. they will come back in New year

Oh, thanks for the information, ilI just regret now because i didn't notice that the price decrease , i do not know that the price will dump lately. But for now i am always update the price so i can buy.
teinblek

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:13:45 PM

I think actually the time to buy the bitcoin is not now but i yesterday when the price is 10k if the price is already setabil approximately 14k and you may take a long time to get profit
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

it seems not good at the moment to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is still expensive we still have to wait bitcoin price back to normal price $ 7-9k, or we can buy altcoin for temporarily or can also participate in ICO so that our asset can multiply.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

i think and in my own expectation, this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hodl for a while atleast one week and see the price on it. we all known that we have an upcoming fork on bitcoin and this is the way for bitcoin to raise high again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Yes, now is the time, oh no, I mean faster then better. Do not wait too much, if you want to buy bitcoin then buy it immediately before the price goes up. The price may go down in the future, but what if it goes up?
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

It's a good idea to buy a bit of Bitcoin this year and keep Bitcoin for a few months and you'll be amazed at your investment. I think Bitcoin is increasing every day and will soon reach $ 500,000 in five years

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Yousint0r

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:07:27 PM

yes today bitcoin is dipping high and is back to 15,000$ range.

best time to buy more bitcoin and hold it.

fee also high but earning will be more than loss

negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

yes today bitcoin is dipping high and is back to 15,000$ range.
best time to buy more bitcoin and hold it.
fee also high but earning will be more than loss

Bitcoin dipping by today? You are probably missing the information, bitcoin dipped yesterday, not today.. came on, are you even paying attention to the price and what is happening to bitcoin before posting?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin because the (ATH) all time high is coming in the end of the year. Which is the price of bitcoin will never be get down to its current price so if we buy some bitcoin and then hold it for a long time for sure our capital will mutiply by itself. Bitcoin is different among the other currencies, we can trust bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
habibsir
Copper Member

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

i think it is suitable for network business.we can see that the bitcoin value is increasing day by day
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin because the (ATH) all time high is coming in the end of the year. Which is the price of bitcoin will never be get down to its current price so if we buy some bitcoin and then hold it for a long time for sure our capital will mutiply by itself. Bitcoin is different among the other currencies, we can trust bitcoin.
Price will be high in a very short time and there will be a huge profit and in my opinion chances like this are once in a life time opportunity. There are many people who were talking about the bubble and other stuff but now when the price has started rising back again, they are quite and the confidence of the investors is restored again. Those who are bad mouthing about the bitcoin at this time, will be in loss and guilt for a very long time.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:46:49 PM

if you are new in this kind of business this gonna be the time to buy bitcoin, i believe that every time is the best time to buy bitcoin or even when the price was too low ,it is a once in a lifetime business that everybody has the oppurtunity to go through it and its gonna be a good blessing for those who are in it.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

You can expect a 10 - 15 % roi if everything continues the current trend

Maybe it is not yet time to buy bitcoin especially if it is very expensive nowadays.  But we also don't know if when will be the rollback of the bitcoin price and if we will just keep on waiting for it, we might lose the chance of having a good profit because time is gold and it should notbe wasted for noting.
I think when you have money and dare to invest in cryptocurrency business every time is suitable and there is no specific time for investment. Those who have invested in 2009 in bitcoin when the reliability and scams are hidden but they took chance and invested in bitcoin and know they have made millions of dollars. You say that bitcoin is expensive but I say that in the future the bitcoin price may very high than that of today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: