Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4164 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

i think for me its a little late because the price is high then its almost affordable and its not easy to earn it.
You can buy bitcoin although its price is very high but there are predictions that its value may increase further in the coming days as you can buy and hold for longer term in order to get profit. Bitcoin has established itself as strong currency of the market and more people are attracting to it with the passage of time so there in no any obvious risk in buying bitcoin in the recent market.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

if you have a lot of capital this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will hold a fork that will give free coin fork results for those who have bitcoin balances. so do not miss this golden opportunity by buying as much bitcoin as possible.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:39 AM

I think not for now, because now Bitcoin is up again, if we buy it now that the risk is very big, because if we buy now for the future bitcoin price should be more up from now if we want to get profit, but it is very unpredictable.

charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Time is very essential in bitcoin, A day can cause you a lot of money. Btw, timing is also important, it is much better to buy when price have gone down a bit.

Yes it is the time to buy Bitcoin especially if you have all the means to buy to. Also if you have an extra income buying bitcoin could means having an invetment. Investment that could make your future a lot better.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:39:26 PM

The risk will be big if you buy now because the bitcoin is increasing again, but you can buy now if you are going to hold it for a longer investment. If you are just planning to hold it for a short investment then now is not the right time.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

This days you should buy bitcoins, the price is around 13k and it was around 19k just some days ago. Some of these days the price will go up a lot, so i would buy right now in order to buy more bitcoins cheaper.Probably bitcoin will be near 40k by the end of 2018 so its a good oportunity to buy right now. good luck.

carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

Although bitcon price is trading a little high and specially for short term investors, I think that they should wait tell the correction over. Because during correction we can expect that the price of bitcoin will come down a little and therefore we can get an opportunity trade bitcoin in a low price.

I think every time, especially right now, is a good time to buy bitcoin. Right now, bitcoin has experience a price drop from the value of 17k it reached last month, going round and about between 13k to 14k, would be a good chance to buy some bitcoin asset for holding purposes because in the current trend of bitcoin right now, you can say and foresee that there is no other way to go but up. Bitcoin has commanded good marketability and value, especially in the last few months which would equal to more attention from consumers, and the more investments made the better value it would add under its belt.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Time is very essential in bitcoin, A day can cause you a lot of money. Btw, timing is also important, it is much better to buy when price have gone down a bit.
This is the most beautiful feature of bitcoin that anybody can buy it and work with it. It is not restricted to any particular class at all. You are lucky that you bought bitcoin at cheap rates and now bitcoin is giving you profit of 9,000 dollars almost. Indeed by next year, it will be at 25,000 dollars by the mid of the year and is going to rise beyond 30,000 dollars by the end of 2018. In short, buy it whenever you get chance.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Nope this is the right time to buy usdt.  Or simply hold your bitcoins regardless of the btc price. Wait for 8k,  and rebuy that bloody btc using your USDT.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

One mistake that many people made, is to think it's too late when it's still quite early.

When Bitcoin crossed $2000, people said ‘let’s wait till it get back to $1000′. When it crossed $4000 they said ‘let’s wait till it get to $2000′, now it has crossed $18000 with no big dip in the process and those people lost a ton of free money.

Bitcoin still has a great potential to rise ahead in upcoming year.

Why? Because with more exposure to Bitcoin and its return, demand of Bitcoin is increasing but it’s production is limited. High demand, low supply leads to price rise!

If you can make $5000 -$6000 in profit even after buying it at $15000, what’s wrong ?

I would say, Buy and Hold. Keep calm and trust Bitcoin, it won’t disappoint you!

Act now or lose free money like many people did and regret now.
I consider it is appropriate time to buy bitcoin as I think its golden days to come in 2018. As there are predictions of high value of bitcoin in the coming future so it seems logical that still it is time to buy the coins although its prices have gone up to 15000$, The investors should concentrate on buying as there are good offers on its buying in the market , It is the currency of the future sa it has the potential in the market to sustain.
Dmitriy999

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

I think that now is the time to not only purchase Bitcoin, but to think about portfolio investment. Bitcoin will Likely be higher, and perhaps fall even lower and having in your portfolio of different altcoins you can always diversify risks.
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

It's the good time to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies Wink
Remember about the beginning of 2017 !
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

It's the good time to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies Wink
Remember about the beginning of 2017 !

For me every day its nice to buy a bitcoin because of trusting and bitcoin will rise again theres no time to buy every time is can be bought a bitcoin because we know bitcoin will increase again.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
shinchan123

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

As long as bitcoin is not regulated in your country, I think every day is a good day to invest in bitcoin. Nowadays, the value is still high at 13K USD, but as long as you think you’ll profit from it, then why not? People never expected the ATH at 20K in 2017 ; hence the same thing could happen in 2018, what if reaches 50K; who knows. Just make sure to only invest what you can afford to lose.
ngacengan

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

yes now is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is having a very stable point so do not miss this opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible. do not just stop buying bitcoin alone but multiply also bitcoin you have by playing altcoin.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Anytime is a good time to buy bitcoin especially at this early bitcoin days. Bitcoin has become something popular and indeed only few people all around the world are still into it. So go buy your bitcoin and make yourself richer in future.
CheckMyCoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Hello everybody,

the tool which can help you finding answers to questions like that is https://CheckMyCoin.com, which currently says to BUY Bitcoin with a trend of almost 40%.

You can register for a free trial on https://CheckMyCoin.com and check current trend forecasts of all popular crypto-coins yourself.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Regards,
CheckMyCoin
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

if you have the capital to buy bitcoin then now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is stable and I recommend to buy bitcoin at least 1 bitcoin. in order to get maximum profit.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Bitcoin have fallen as compare to December 2017,Now can invest because it already gave signal of rising its price. Invest now and near future will gain handsome profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

Bitcoin's price decreased recently, so I think it is the opportunity to buy more BTC nowadays, before the price go up again highly. It is predicted that the price will increase again after a while and it will reach higher levels soon; so BTC will be more expensive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: