Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: He really loves you..do You know that?
He wants to save you
He cares for you

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Salvation  (Read 823 times)
melissame (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:13:04 PM

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Acts 16:31

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:47:14 AM

Are there any other way to claim my own salvation? Any methods or rituals that can save me from the sins I have. I know that my sins will bring me death and seperate me from heaven, can I recieve salvation by doing good deeds ang sacrifices to claim back my salvation, It is written in the book of the israels the things God has told us to do. Can I relay to that?
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:44:31 AM

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

As long as it is belongs in the Bible, I had no comment on this things. Due to it is the gospel of the Lord, Especially in John 3:16 we can find out how God loved his creation especially the mankind. Smiley
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

1. We are the creation of God he loves us.
2. If you are doing good, god is always in your favor, you needn't do anything.
3. If you did sins, god will be angry with you but you'll always get another chance to redeem your sins.
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:16:55 AM

I support you and also i’m proud to share the word of God and that the society needs to accept the Lord as their savior. Because everyone needs salvation and the Lord is the only one that can give us that.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

I do not understand the salvation part. Regardon religion it is good to have one and belibe in it,  nuy regardong salvation.... i consoder that the fearest and hardest to fight eey is yourself. You are the one who knows at best yoir thots and intentions, your mistakes and desires so the question is how to save your self from your self?? And why aspect salvation?? We all have to do somethong, not just wait amd hopeing for the best. Plant
Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

Christ's salvation is the only way to have our sins forgiven or removed.For me salvation should be important to every human being.the bible declares that we are all sinners by nature and the penalty for unforgiven sin is an eternal separation from God after death in a place called the lake of fire.without salvation we shall perish in hell for eternity, that alone should be a good enough reason to desire salvation.
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

I do not want to get into the politics of spirituality. However, I strive to respect each person's belief. And faith and belief are an unbelievably important tool in all areas of life. Any system of thinking tries to make use of this.
melissame (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

Are there any other way to claim my own salvation? Any methods or rituals that can save me from the sins I have. I know that my sins will bring me death and seperate me from heaven, can I recieve salvation by doing good deeds ang sacrifices to claim back my salvation, It is written in the book of the israels the things God has told us to do. Can I relay to that?

There is no other way.. Jesus is the only way..

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Just accept and believe to Jesus that He is the Saviour..INDEED. God the Father gave His only Son just for us...we are truly a sinner..our Father in heaven is Holy..we cant come to Him..but He really loves us.He allowed to die on the cross His only Son Jesus for us..Jesus is the Bridge ..we didnt see Him literally today but we must believe Him..i believe Him..by faith.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

Salvation is the greatest gift that we received from our Lord Jesus. Through Him and in Him we are saved and He take away all the sins we make.
John 3:16 - for God so love the world that He gave His only be gotten son, so that who ever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

Salvation is deliverance from danger or suffering. To save is to deliver or protect. The word carries the idea of victory, health, or preservation. Sometimes, the Bible uses the words saved or salvation to refer to temporal, physical deliverance, such as Paul’s deliverance from prison (Philippians 1:19).
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

God can save us! But it is better for us to save ourselves. Only I save myself is the best. Sometimes I am angry with myself because I really do not guess and then feel sorry for not being strong. To come to bitcoin is the salvation of my life.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

Mk.8.36-37 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

There is nothing, in this life, more precious to us than our soul. We are our soul. Our souls inhabit our bodies in this mortal life; but when physical death comes, it is only our bodies that perish; our souls continue on. Our purpose in this temporal life, is the salvation of our soul, to live an eternal life as God's children.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:07:23 PM

Salvation is a way of escape created by God by which all sinners will be saved. Since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, man lost His God given Glory and man immediately become separated from God. And God then send his son ,Jesus Christ to come and Die for our sins, so that whoso ever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting Life.It involves our own role to play is to believe in the only begotten son of God  and You will be saved and Reunited back to the Father.The Love of God is so great as he commends his love towards us, in that while we are yet sinners Christ died for our sins.
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:53 PM

Only us can save ourselves, "Only one can purify oneself" —Buddha

If relying on something imaginary, then we're not truly saved. It's not I'm debunking your beliefs but reconsider this: IF GODS and GODDESSES don't exist, who will save you from hell? My best answer is yourself. If we're truly free from it, why do we need to serve a historical figure? You cannot escape your own fate by faith, you can escape it with your own. Stop relying in God, do good not for god's sake, for this world's sake. You will never know the truth until you die and truth is subjective. If I'm wrong about my beliefs, atleast I'll burn and rot in hell with a smile on my face.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:59 PM

Yes Jesus is the only way to salvation. There's no another way but Hesus alone. He truly loves the world by putting his self on the cross died and rose again for us.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:15 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 11:00:28 PM by GOODNESS

Salvation is what God have prepare as a way of escape, of escaping from impending doom that was looming as a result of man's fall in the garden of Eden. God demonstrated His love towards us by sending his son to come and die for us, and in John3 :16, says "for God so Love the world that He gave His only son,that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.Salvation is a serious issue that needs serious thought  as since i have been reading my Bible and others, It is only Jesus that said ,"I am the way, the truth and the Life, and no one comes to the father except by me" so anybody to be save is to believe in the lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

Yes! I'm certain that God loves us because very rarely anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrate His own love to us while we were yet sinner Christ died`for us...Salvation is found in "no one else" for there is no "name" under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. this is the fact and the truth because Jesus said.. I am the Way the Truth and the Life no one comes to the Father except through me.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
pogingkiller222

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

That is Jesus my Lord Saviour and Protector. If you are based in the Bibble, what he says will save you and will give you an eternal Life.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

salvation? Is it a place, a destination, a state of mind. it is also a concise definition can be summed up in one word: deliverance. But deliverance from what? When the Israelites came out of Egypt and reached the Red Sea, Moses told them to “stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD” (Exodus 14:13). In this case, God provided a physical deliverance for Israel from the armies of Egypt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: