Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: He really loves you..do You know that?
He wants to save you
He cares for you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Salvation  (Read 815 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

salvation is belong to all people so not only the people in god gospel.
god gospel is kind of believe that can not be forced to everyone.
but in my believe, salvation of each people has been arranged by god long time before we born.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Acts 16:31

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
As we all know God offers his life for our salvation. Salvation means is "to be saved", and that's why God offer his life to save us to our sins. But for your salvation you have to believe in God, you have to save anothers life by sharing words of God, you have to pray for other s and not only for yourself and yiu have to be born again and cleanse your spiritual heart.

rasmontalvo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

My only salvation is escaping reality. I don't need anybody for this.. even God.
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
salvation, God is my salvation and salvation of the whole family he is God almighty knows all what is happening in the world that he also knows the race of our lives because he is the living God he is the God  of all so believe to him and praise him over there you can see your salvation.
_6t11

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

i am saved because of the Grace of God that he felt for me. He never wants me to go to hell and experience eternal death but he wants me to be in His Kingdom.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:02:32 PM

I believe that we are saved when we believe in it and live truthfully...when we think of ourselves in a positive way, because I believe that the energies are attracted
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:56:12 AM

Suatu keadaan aman,dalam suatu kondisi yang aman secara fisik,sosial,spiritual,finansial,emosional,pekerjaan,psikologi,ataupun pendidikan dan terhindar dari ancaman terhadap faktor faktor tersebut
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

I believe Salvation is found in no one else for there is no other "name" given under heaven to mankind by which we must be saved. for there is only one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, He is the Way, the truth and the Life no one can come to the father except by him. Man need to acknowledge these and that he is in need of Savior and Lord in order to be save from sin and eternal punishment.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

I believe Salvation is found in no one else for there is no other "name" given under heaven to mankind by which we must be saved. for there is only one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, He is the Way, the truth and the Life no one can come to the father except by him. Man need to acknowledge these and that he is in need of Savior and Lord in order to be save from sin and eternal punishment.

I respect all the beliefs here on how to gain salvation though for me, in the end its not about how you follow a certain book to the letter, or how firm your belief in god is. Its how you treat others. There are several interpretations of the bible and sometimes, it confuses. Hence we have all different religion that stem from christianity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

I thing I would rather claim my salvation buying a fair number of jesuscoin, which come with other benefits as well ,:)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

Are there any other way to claim my own salvation? Any methods or rituals that can save me from the sins I have. I know that my sins will bring me death and seperate me from heaven, can I recieve salvation by doing good deeds ang sacrifices to claim back my salvation, It is written in the book of the israels the things God has told us to do. Can I relay to that?
In terms of religion,Salvation is by saving of soul from our wrong doings or our sins.And  I believed that i can found salvation through God alone by asking forgiveness from all the things that you've done because Jesus said those who did good will be rewarded with eternal life with Him in heaven and those who have sinned and were disobedient to Jesus will be cast into the lake of fire,where thy will tormented for eternity.

gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:51 AM

Suatu keadaan aman,dalam suatu kondisi yang aman secara fisik,sosial,spiritual,finansial,emosional,pekerjaan,ataupun pendidikan dan terhindar dari ancaman terhadap faktor faktor tersebut
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

I do not understand the context of salvation in christianity. Why does Jesus want to save people and from who does he want to save humanitiy. I respect you beliefs but I do not believe holy stuff like god, jesus, allah etc. According to me, only people can save themselves from evil stuff. Salvation is in our inner core.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

Watched the first 13 episodes of season one and it looks pretty good so far.. will wait for season 2 Wink

:]
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

salvation is the best thing that can happen to any man. you live for nothing when you dont have Christ.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

There should be a 3rd option to the poll. God doesn't exist or doesn't care.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:06:05 PM

I do not believe in salvation. I think that death after a while will be the best way out of this world. I'm not afraid of death. After all, we all once will die.
dama12

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:30:53 AM

Salvation is deliverance from danger or suffering....god can save us , but it is better for us to save ourselves....
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

I want to believe in salvation. Because it's hard to realize that after death there can be nothing. Therefore, and invented all sorts of ideas, what will happen later, so that people are not so afraid to die.
jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

salvation? salvation is of God you only see the salvation of the entire that we must have faith in God and in him we see seek salvation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: