Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5822 times)
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

In my opinion not, bitcoin is different from banks in terms of function and ideology. Bitcoin and Bank are different purposes, if Banks provide services and utilize customers, whereas bitcoin is only used for investment, trading and bitcoin does not take advantage of users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:07:09 AM

In my opinion not, bitcoin is different from banks in terms of function and ideology. Bitcoin and Bank are different purposes, if Banks provide services and utilize customers, whereas bitcoin is only used for investment, trading and bitcoin does not take advantage of users.

Bitcoin is a personal bank for you only. You yourself controls the funds and have the keys to either enter or close this bank and so it functions the same way as a bank but this time it deals with you on a person to person basis rather than a group of people saving in a single centralized bank.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

It's still very difficult to answer 'yes' if bitcoin will replace the transaction and replace bank. Because I know that bitcoin is only digital currency and the amount of bitcoins is limited. So not just anyone who will have bitcoin
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be the bank of the future, people will move using bitcoin because they see banks in general will do some cheating by using taxes

I dont think that banks will be still marketable if bitcoin will be mainstreamed in different country. Banks has lower profit even if you set your money into time deposit and holding bitcoins will allow you to earn more profit.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:09 PM

Is no news bitcoin has become a major topic in every part of the world but becoming the future of banking is another thing. Government always want something they can control and if they can't control bitcoin like they want, it will be difficult letting it replace banking ...anyway no one knows what the future holds. Let's just keep our fingers crossed
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:37:42 PM

Bitcoin is a personal bank for you only. You yourself controls the funds and have the keys to either enter or close this bank and so it functions the same way as a bank but this time it deals with you on a person to person basis rather than a group of people saving in a single centralized bank.
One can consider Bitcoin as his own personal banking method. Obviously Bitcoin cannot take over the banking system of a country. The both are just as poles apart. Banking is all under the control of the governmental organization whereas bitcoins have nothing to do with the legal methods of earning. Bitcoin is just digital currency and it is a method of money exchangers and payment within different countries.

Banking system depends upon various policies to support the customers in the best possible way and provide them different advantages for keeping money saved in the account while it is used for developmental programs within the country where as Bitcoin being saved in wallets have nothing to do with such dealings.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

Bitcoin is unlikely to ever be used for banking. For this, there are individual altcoyins, such as ripple. Bitcoin can only be used by banks to exchange and other transactions in order to extract their profits from this. For banking, banks and their associations create new tokens, which will be more adapted to serve banks.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

No, banks are the most reliable place for storing money and in general various operations related with money, people have been using banks for hundreds years. Bitcoin working only 9 years, there is certainly such it is possible to create bitcoin bank, which will accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but whether it is necessary for someone or not that is the question.
Lukochuri78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

Actually it is not possible for digital coin to take pales of real money. though BTC is a profitable currency but still it has many sackings too.
Chibykesman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

The way bitcoin is moving right,  it may also be the next future bank of the world.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

I feel it may not be replaced in banks by money but bankers are gaining some transaction fee on transactions it might happen for sure which means all banks may accept transactions but it may not be replaced with the money.
May be it may have a part of stake its just my opinion where anything may happen in this digital world.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

I strongly disagree bitcoin associated with the bank, or do transactions through the bank, because the bank has its own system, especially in determining the interest. I hope you are aware of what you think, we will feel crowded if bitcoin is connected with the bank .. !!
That's right, having bitcoin doesn't needs bank to stored our coins. But bank's it can be used as a medium of transaction from btc to fiat money, and this is I usually made of after receiving bitcoin. Not necessarily we need those banks all the time but still it have it's purpose and we all knew that not all of us are with cryptocurrencies user's. And the banks hated crypto also as they gained nothing from this, unless you change it to fiat money and deposited it on the bank.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:31:17 PM

I strongly disagree bitcoin associated with the bank, or do transactions through the bank, because the bank has its own system, especially in determining the interest. I hope you are aware of what you think, we will feel crowded if bitcoin is connected with the bank .. !!
That's right, having bitcoin doesn't needs bank to stored our coins. But bank's it can be used as a medium of transaction from btc to fiat money, and this is I usually made of after receiving bitcoin. Not necessarily we need those banks all the time but still it have it's purpose and we all knew that not all of us are with cryptocurrencies user's. And the banks hated crypto also as they gained nothing from this, unless you change it to fiat money and deposited it on the bank.
maybe you dont understand tbe question is bitcoin is the future of banking? for me i believe that maybe it is possible that bitcoin will replace the bank because bitcoin has many advantages than bangking.banking is only banking while in bitcoin holding is like investing you can gain anytime without prior notice  and it is real.maybe bitcoin can replace  banks in the future .because bitcoin can really make your life easier.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

Answering with the look of the growth in technology, I will say yes, cause there is a high growth in technology today which is gearing towards the future, but on a normal day living, I will say no, cause the people and countries now has not accepted it to be legal. I will say, let's hope for what the future has.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

If this will have to be successful, it will have to go through the a very difficult time. Most people still see bitcoin as a scam and others see it as something used for evil doings, and mostly the government of some countries are not looking to accept it, so, there are still things it has to pass through.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:59:26 PM

Most people still see bitcoin as a scam and others see it as something used for evil doings

Only idiots who can't think beyond their nonsensical logic think Bitcoin is a scam, or that it's just being used by criminals. Nowadays things have changed quite a bit for the average person due to the overall bullish way of reporting about crypto by the mainstream media sources. Bullish sentiment hasn't been higher in previous bull runs, and that's a hard fact. If various well known wall street banks and institutions are on the brink of entering this market, it even more proves that Bitcoin is NOT a scam or whatever else with a negative tint. It's not just Bitcoin that benefits from this, but basically the entire crypto market, which is something I can only be happy about.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

Yes, I think that online banking and paper money will become obsolete in the next 20 years. Bitcoin has a huge chance to replace them. It still needs some upgrades but it is quite fast and convenient if you don't use it for daily shopping. Banks are afraid of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because they won't be needed in the future. Their only purpose would be loans.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

The future is here with us , the globally there has been an advocate for cashless policy, but what has been talk about is partial cashless policy, with Bitcoin and other alt coin you have the real cashless policy, where everyone is safe to determine the coin he want to use, this might take a lots of years but sure we will get there someday. Main challenge will be the use of internet for transaction , this might delay the use in developing countries.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:23 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be the bank of the future, people will move using bitcoin because they see banks in general will do some cheating by using taxes
For sure the trust of the people on the bitcoin is gradually increasing and now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are saving the money in the bitcoin only now. Banks are not really being use by the people to put the money in.

But the banks are the old process to keep the money save now a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and holding the bitcoin in any of the suitable wallet as for the security.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:51:29 AM

No one will ever trust bitcoin banks, think of transferring crypto currency by your wallet to another needs fee to transaction
if we can store our coins in our wallet that serves bank for us right?

and it will never replace fiat instead it will only alternative way to currency,,, if you know what I mean
fiat will remain here lets accept the fact .. keep earning
It is a reality that fiat currencies have built a confidence in the hearts of the people for the last several decades so it is looking very difficult that bitcoin will replace fiat currencies I am also optimistic about it that bitcoin will definitely be used in bitcoin transactions and other online payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: