Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5822 times)
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

Bitcoin has own platform one day he replace banking system   

I agree. Cryptocurrencies may have different consensus protocols for verifying transactions but all of them provide enough functionality to perform banking functions. So yes, a virtual currency can indeed replace the need for banks in the future.
That's right bitcoin will replace banking system, and there will be more people enjoy to use bitcoin system. With the use of bitcoin, we can assure that there is no hassle for any transaction and it is decentralize . Even if you are in the house you can do any transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:17 AM

Bitcoin has own platform one day he replace banking system   

I agree. Cryptocurrencies may have different consensus protocols for verifying transactions but all of them provide enough functionality to perform banking functions. So yes, a virtual currency can indeed replace the need for banks in the future.
That's right bitcoin will replace banking system, and there will be more people enjoy to use bitcoin system. With the use of bitcoin, we can assure that there is no hassle for any transaction and it is decentralize . Even if you are in the house you can do any transaction.

You are right , that is the reason why I really like bitcoin because we can use it where ever we are ,even in our house we can pay bill without any hassle on traffic or in line at the bank .
chesa21

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

My opinion that bitcoin can't replace fiat as the banking because goverments just not approve bitcoin. But anything can happen in this strange little world.
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

I dont think bitcoin will be but other altcoin projects that integrate blockchain with technologies to help sending money faster will do the jobs.
Fintech (financial technology) is developing at a high pace. Many of us dont even own pay cash back to friends or use our money to buy groceries any more. We just go online and purchase.
Altcoin projects can make future banking even better.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

I strongly disagree bitcoin associated with the bank, or do transactions through the bank, because the bank has its own system, especially in determining the interest. I hope you are aware of what you think, we will feel crowded if bitcoin is connected with the bank .. !!

I do not think that bitcoin is future banking because you're still cash out of money without the bank's fact the bank can bankrupt it when you invest your bitcoin at the bank.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

It can be, but I don't agree that cryptocrurencies will kill off the banking system. As we all know the banking system is a investment-oriented business, therefore, it would be more feasible that more and more banks would actually change and adapt their system to the cryptocurrency market so that they can accommodate it and take advantage of the increased income they may bring their business. Although there are so many negative stuff swirling around the cryptocurrency market, it is still a legit and a good paying market that would entice anyone who wants to gain a profit.
Lazykarl

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

I don't think so if Bitcoin is the future of banking but I guess it's "No".They have some similarities like investing and etc. But they have different aims and goals.😃
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

A blockchain could improve upon existing systems by allowing real-time settlement more cheaply and quickly than is possible at present, according to the bank.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin will change the banking but i will fast the banking industry and with this the banking system will be more advanced while the fiat money existance will also affected people will just use ATM to use their money and i like the online transactions than any other mode of payment.

Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

There are plenty of coins in the market, it might be one of them, it will be digital money in future banking not nit just Bitcoin perse. We should consider altcoins either.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

There are plenty of coins in the market, it might be one of them, it will be digital money in future banking not nit just Bitcoin perse. We should consider altcoins either.

Good point, we should not just limit to one coin, it doesn’t mean that Bitcoin leads it is just one coin in banking? No! , with those coins in the market has all value and capable to invest in them, therefore they are also capable in banking. Digital currency is for Banking- altcoins with Bitcoin.
richkid3001

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

Bank's don't just create money out of thin air in times of crisis or when governments want them to. They 'print'  new money with  EVERY loan they make to you,me, business and govt. That is all NEW money (with interest), and not the money somebody else deposits, which is what many people still think.
Bitcoin is ingenius and is here to stay, however i feel our society isn't ready for a new kind of real and honest modern money.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

It's not necessarily Bitcoin that would replace the banking system but the technology been offered by Blockchain itself. It has multi-functionalitt which can fit in properly into the banking system.... The big question should be "is the banking system ready to trust the technology?"

Bitcoin is playing an important role in our modern time especially in our daily transactions. Is bitcoin useful ? Yes, it makes our transactions easier just using our mobile phones and computers and it is time-saving as well . Is bitcoin safe ? Somehow, cause people can still do transacions with anonymous people .

But is really bitcoin the future of banking ?

Cryptocurrency is surely a step into the future that eliminates from these institutions the mishanding of documents and records, the dishonesty, lack of trust of employees as well as the lack of reliability

The fact that the currency or payment system exists in the public domain with a protection of all the nodes connected shows just how much bitcoin can be a game changer in terms of securities, risk and data management. SO IT'S NO.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

all possibilities are possible because of the development of the era and technology that demand also the development in the financial system over time can make all possible happen but we all can not know for sure it all
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Banks will accept bitcoin and crypto soon then the impact of banks will high related to bitcoin because people are happy with this if this happened in our country most of the people will start deposit bitcoin in banks and many companies will start their payroll through this soon.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Of course it can happen, if the popularity of bitcoin keeps rising then one day we can say that bitcoin is the future of banking.Though it's difficult in reality. Banks have long been here for bitcoin just make it disappear or replace it.
Aaron Eisenheim

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

According to a current situation, there are a lot of things to focus on cryptocurrency, if they have been cleared those negatives, then bitcoin will act as a banking in the future. by the way, i found the application BitoinLVX https://bitcoinlvx.com/, which are indeed secure on transactions.
Cryptostar35

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

It is not happening, bitcoin cannot replace FIAT banking system. Government will not allow it. As it is at this moment bitcoin cannot replace the money in the transactions that we make day by day. Bitcoin has some disadvantages, it has high fees, a transaction cannot be reversed, it is diffficult to be obtained by many people, all wallets are anonymous. Some of these disadvantages can be advantages for some people, especially the anonymity and the non-reversal of transactions. 

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Banks and Bitcoin can't be compared together because in my opinion, banks are more safe and stable than Bitcoin for sure .Banks are providing the stable profits.
SBAWEJA2

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Yes bitcoin is the future of world, sooner or later all life related issues concern with bitcoin, govt can delay its approval but cant ignore for long time, its coming in our life with full fledged flow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: