Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is it worth to start investing in mining now?
yes - 3 (100%)
HELL NO - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to start investing in mining btc?  (Read 1322 times)
cheehong714 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:33:44 AM

2/3 bitcoins have been mined, is it still worth to start investing in mining now?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinboyBlog

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

I'd say that it isn't too late, but it's really up to you
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:56:13 AM

That depends. How much does your electricity cost? Assuming it's relatively cheap it could be worth your while, but for a lot of people it's only worth mining altcoins now.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:00:51 AM

do you want to mining with cloud mining or hardware mining? because this two thing is different and both have each advantages and disadvantages so you need to thinking twice before you finally decide to invest in mining btc. but i don't suggest if you start investing in cloud to mining btc because the difficulty of btc is increase and unless you have big power to mining, then you can not make profit and it will took too long before you can reach ROI. you can start the hardware bitcoin mining but you need to calculate about the electricity fee like above me said and without doing this, you can not make earn much of satoshi.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:31 AM

2/3 bitcoins have been mined, is it still worth to start investing in mining now?
It is advicable that you should invest your capital in mining tools like graphics processing unit (gpu)  that you can use to mining bitcoin and others altcoins as mining bitcoin now has become difficult as miners with big mining tools are the one that can make good profit from investing in mining business now and because this the more people that joined mining the more difficult it will be as the remaining coins to be mining are in fraction. You can also used your tools in mining bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash as this coins will take a long time to be mine.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:38:19 AM

do you want to mining with cloud mining or hardware mining? because this two thing is different and both have each advantages and disadvantages so you need to thinking twice before you finally decide to invest in mining btc. but i don't suggest if you start investing in cloud to mining btc because the difficulty of btc is increase and unless you have big power to mining, then you can not make profit and it will took too long before you can reach ROI. you can start the hardware bitcoin mining but you need to calculate about the electricity fee like above me said and without doing this, you can not make earn much of satoshi.

it doesnt matter what kind or type of mining he wants because he's only asking if its too late to invest in mining bitcoins and my answer to the op's concern is no, i think its not yet too late to invest in mining bitcoin or something related to bitcoin because as we can see the value of bitcoin is still increasing overtime so therefore you can always recover your invested capital and eventually gain a profit to it due to the rapid increase of bitcoin and now we see that bitcoin is ready to reach his new all time high.
darkangel15

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

:)absolutely not because it's late at $ 100, and now I regret it, I need to enter somewhere to say late when it's $ 25,000 tomorrow
BlazAlt

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

It can be worth it, but not nearly as much as it used to be. You can try looking into other coins to see if they are more worth it than bitcoin currently. But personally i dont really like the concept of mining, becouse once you buy the miners you are invested in the coin market for months, and alot of things can happen during these months.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:44:52 AM

Yes, is still worth to mine bitcoin and that's what we experienced in Venezuela this days. Besides, they see mining as the way out of the hyperinflation that there country is currently. But profitable mining of bitcoin require an updated software with strong computer.

Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:23 PM

Yes, with the right hardware, it is still worth it. Even yes, if electricity costs are  not very cheap, but shouldn't be astronomic as in some countries.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:13:26 AM

In my opinion, yes it's kinda late already. And it is also not just that few Bitcoins are left to mine (2/3) but instead becaue the competition of mining Bitcoin grew in numbers already. It is hard to compete with others especially those who even build a community or organization for it. And also, individuals now with the advantage of having low electricity bill are the ones who are really making money because the electricity rates also grew in the past months.
nicendrine

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:11:34 AM

I agree with BitcoinboyBlog. You'd want to start with a huge capital in order to really make good money off Bitcoin mining. It isn't too late as many would have said.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:38:47 AM

I agree with BitcoinboyBlog. You'd want to start with a huge capital in order to really make good money off Bitcoin mining. It isn't too late as many would have said.
Where do you get that 2/3 are already mined? Agree also that thos is not late to build your own mining sites, mining of bitcoin is always profitable it only depeneding on the hardware did you used. Much better to buy high class antminer to make your income much stable and quick Return of investment. Do not hesitate to do what do you want some of the advise is negative and there is also a positive reply but all of this is up to you mate just follow what your heart beats goodluck mate hope your decision would be successful.
CW168

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

may i know antminer s9 isit good enuf?lets say i not need pay for my electricity bill , and also nov segwit2x will like how affecting the btc mining ? thank newbie here
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

it doesnt matter what kind or type of mining he wants because he's only asking if its too late to invest in mining bitcoins and my answer to the op's concern is no, i think its not yet too late to invest in mining bitcoin or something related to bitcoin because as we can see the value of bitcoin is still increasing overtime so therefore you can always recover your invested capital and eventually gain a profit to it due to the rapid increase of bitcoin and now we see that bitcoin is ready to reach his new all time high.
I think it does matter because he might have to invest it either cloud or hardware mining. OP might have been preparing for something or maybe he was just collecting more information for the future references. That's why he's asking this and wanted to get ready 'cause you know you will really be needing to  prepare once you invested on something. Gathering data is the most efficient way before you take a risky actions and yeah mining is risky if you don't know any of it.

ro2sf

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

I think it is still not too late at all.

Bitcoin mining is still profitable provided you can produce enough hashpower in relation to the current mining difficulty.

You also have to think of the value of Bitcoin in the next few months and even years.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:38:42 PM

it is never too late if it is profitable  and you can find proper equipment
as with every business plan you got to have roadmaps and plan ahead to make sure you profit
first step would be reading this forum,extensively not just skimming through
next step would be deciding on your equipment and calculating your expected profit
then you organise power,as cheap as you can get,mining equipment and set it all up
you can tell its profitable by the fact that Bitmain announced they were selling their next batch for Bitcash only
and have a look at the price of BCH now,it is rising steadily so there is suddenly huge demand for the coin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

As long as there is and still many who need it do not hesitate to invest if you have to think about it and understand its development for the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: