Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

Hi. Why is it not possible to see how much has been raised so far in the preICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

You will not revise the ratio of tokens to ether? in connection with the growth of recent days?
crashcup

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:46 AM

Is there any airdrop?
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:26:31 AM

You will not revise the ratio of tokens to ether? in connection with the growth of recent days?

Well, a single token is still only 0.001 Ethereum. The most important ratio is between CryptF future profit distribution and Ethereum investment. For example, if we only reach the SoftCap and you've bought 1000 tokens you will be eligible for a relatively big chunk of the total profit distributed among token holders. And if you buy for more than you get even more.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:27:51 AM

Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:32:45 AM

Hi. Why is it not possible to see how much has been raised so far in the preICO?

We are working on it. Right now we are converting reserved tokens to CPTF. We will get it published as soon as possible.

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

Where i should hold my tokens to take a part profit?

Dividends will be transferred to the ETH wallet where you keep your tokens. You will receive payment in Ethereum.

Excellent. I won't need to instal others wallet) but what do you do if eth blockchain also will be overloaded in future

liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:52:58 PM

Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges. But essentially it is a question of money. The more funds we raise though ICO the bigger the number of exchanges we would be able to access.

Thank you for answer. Yes, everything depends on funds. But i think u will succeed)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges. But essentially it is a question of money. The more funds we raise though ICO the bigger the number of exchanges we would be able to access.

Thank you for answer. Yes, everything depends on funds. But i think u will succeed)
I like your attitude, I think after ICO you have plans to immediately appear on the exchange. I understand that the end of ICO is scheduled for of March?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:58:48 PM

Please tell us why your sales are divided into 4 parts. In addition, they are very different in time and volume of tokens. For what?

I guess times, when ICOs reaches their hardcaps in few minutes after start is over! Now you need to spend a lot of time to represent for people your idia, vision etc. Now cryptoholders read WP before contribute.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:54:32 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:07:04 AM by Roki

Please tell us why your sales are divided into 4 parts. In addition, they are very different in time and volume of tokens. For what?

I guess times, when ICOs reaches their hardcaps in few minutes after start is over! Now you need to spend a lot of time to represent for people your idia, vision etc. Now cryptoholders read WP before contribute.

We are a small team working on tighter budgets. It's really a question of media presence. Also, our project probably doesn't have a very exciting vision opposite to inventing something completely new first time ever. But it is more conservative and therefore stable with less risk for investors.

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:07:40 AM

We are working on it. Right now we are converting reserved tokens to CPTF. We will get it published as soon as possible.
Hello! I'm starting to study your project. If you do not mind I'll ask any uncomfortable questions Smiley As far as I understand your project - the funds collected at the preICO and ICO stage will be involved in marketing and developing a system of smart contracts. Do you plan to receive the main cashflow from the funds received from the auction on crypto-exchanges?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

Hello! I'm starting to study your project. If you do not mind I'll ask any uncomfortable questions Smiley As far as I understand your project - the funds collected at the preICO and ICO stage will be involved in marketing and developing a system of smart contracts. Do you plan to receive the main cashflow from the funds received from the auction on crypto-exchanges?

Hi, so most of the contracts are done. We will publish them soon on our website. But there will be extra work needed, of course. Extra marketing budget will help to bring more clients that's no doubt. A considerable part of the expenses will be bringing coins to the actual crypto exchanges. Fees can be extremely high in some cases.
Income will be generated from the commission on crypto exchanges and coin support fees.

dan99

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:07 AM

when is the air drop please.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:03:19 AM

We've got it running already but Ethereum network is quite overloaded so it will take time.

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:36:33 AM

We've got it running already but Ethereum network is quite overloaded so it will take time.

Yeap. This is sad. I love kitties but cryptokitties make me wanna cry...

Generally, we are in the same legal field as every other ICO. We are trying to keep it tighter in terms that we are not a platform, not a mutual fund, not a broker of any sort.  It limits legal risk to some degree.
For the registration, we are looking at a number of different jurisdictions. It can be Hong Kong or Singapore, Switzerland, or possibly New Zealand. The final choice will be agreed upon with lawyers when we start registering.
Is info about your legal partners open?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

I think with so big overloaded eth blockchain the airdrop we will see only in next month

appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

All activity on the ETH network is now not the best idea. Because of cryptikitties
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

if you have competitors, what are your advantages in front of them?
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

if you have competitors, what are your advantages in front of them?

We don't have any direct competitors. There are few companies that sell stock-linked tokens but it happens inside their trading platform and essentially they are offering brokering services. We think from  a legal standpoint is a risky venture.

Nobody is offering something as simple as coins backed by stocks and bonds. That is also going to be verified and audited.
And our simplicity and focus on these particular products are our key competitive advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: